• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Akame Ga Kill (Looking for More)

Maki

Ten Thousand Club
Any new members, I will catch you up on the story. It's easy to jump in, so don't be afraid to join!

This is exactly the same as the old thread, but I have complete control over everything! Bwuahahaha! I will be posting links to the old thread's characters and IC chat. I hope the move here is great!

Last edited by a moderator:
"Learn about medicine? I'd actually love that!" Alice said, smiling at Alexis. She thought that learning things like that would prove to be very useful on the battlefield, especially when someone's hurt. "I can be like your assistant. Maybe if we get a lot of injured and you're packed, I can help out." Maybe this is how Alice could repay Alexis? Learning medicine would definitely help everyone out, but it didn't feel like enough. I'll just build her a garden! That's what I'll do!

Ellie frowned slightly at her friends statement about his old home. She didn't know much about his past or what the people around him did to the poor guy, but she could tell from the way he acts that it must've been bad.
"But your new home must be better! You have lots of friends in the new home, including me!" She said softly and cheerfully, pulling him into a hug. "But our new home is calling, so let's get going soon, ok?"

@Sinister Clown @Mitchs98

Zenith had fully recovered and don't stairs making breakfast for the two of them the many different smells drifting from the kitchen, and said openly" Oh yeah i said i'd help noel learn to cook but looks like i got carried away it's times like this feel feel kinda forgetful"

Spice and sera in the fun fair spice looking around like a kid that just been out for the first time" Roller coaster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i want go on it feel the drops tje spins and the looks on people's faces as their about to puke so much fun hurry hurry sera chan the line's getting bigger by the minute".

@Kayzo

@Kayzo

Alexis Jackson

"It's settled then! I'll do my best to teach you about medicine. Admittedly, most of the medics in the castle were kinda bad at it..and they refused to learn when I tried to teach them. Not trying to sound arrogant or anything, but it's true. It'll be great to have someone to help me that'll actually be good at it." She replied happily when Alice said she'd like to learn medicine. It really would be nice to have someone that could actually be useful in medicine helping her for once.

And not to mention they'll be able to have lots more herbs than she ever could in her window box too!

---

@Leo Radomir

Sera Lightbane

After their breakfast Spice had decided on going to the fair first and going shopping later. It hadn't really mattered to Sera which one she chose first so she of course went along with it. Admittedly, it looked much more exciting than she had remembered. Food stands, carnival games, and rides were everywhere. Sera looked around excitedly trying to figure out what to do first, before she did Spice chimed in about the roller coaster. Sera looked at it momentarily a bit uneasily, she'd never ridden one before so she guessed now was the time to try.

"Alright, alright we can go. Calm down." She told her jokingly with an amused grin on her face. "Let's get in line then." She added, gently pulling her along a bit to stand in line. "Truth be told I've never been on one, is it fun?" She asked her.

@ashel darkwing[/URL]
He kissed the top of her head "I'm very much ok with that" he laughed he never thought he could be so happy he pressed his lips against her neck and then rolled over on top of her staying in that position for a while before he stood up holding hi hands behind his back with a playful and mischievous smile on his face with the fake innocence that told you he did something

Lyra Kazumi

His weight was slightly crushing her, but there's nothing she could really do about it. After a moment of staying in that position, his weight slowly lightened until he was off of her, suddenly standing up. She sat up, looking up at that smile of his. She's been with him long enough to know that smile well. She raised an eyebrow at him, wondering what he did.

@ashel darkwing

@ashel darkwing[/URL]
He removed his hands from behind his back revealing her bow lauging as he did so he loved toying with her and years of practice stealing from people came in real handy for such the am occasion "if ya want it back you're gonna have to offer me something in return..." He teased waiting for her to chase him in whet he would run straight out of the tent "something I want..." he seemed to think for a moment "something good..." He was hoping to drive her nuts he knew he was on the borderline of a death wish with this little stunt but he could always run it was night and he had a lot of room to run and hide

Lyra Kazumi

Her bow? Ah, she had completely forgotten about it, or she just didn't expect him to pull this kind of trick on her. It was a little childish and unfortunately, she couldn't use Inou to get back at him. She tried to get it back from him but he just avoided her and ran out of the tent. Her eyebrows furrowed at him. "C'mon Aero, give it back." she said, not minding Kiri and Inou who were probably still outside. She crossed her arms as she tapped her feet on the ground. He wanted something in return for her bow? "Give me a hint, Aero." she said. Forcing him to give her bow back wouldn't help. If he wants to play this little game, so be it. A small smile formed on her lips.

@ashel darkwing

@ashel darkwing[/URL]
Aero smiled playfully "aww you're so cute when you're mad..." He teased laughing and hoping that would be a big enough hint to what he wanted it was a fairly simple thing although he was positive he'd be slapped for this stunt he found it hilarious how angry she got at him and how cute she looked while being mad he walked over to her and put her bow within her grasp then pulled it away as she reached for it causing her to lunge into his arms he let her take the bow and wrapped his arms around her kissing her while leaning her back one hand at the small of her back the other at the back of her neck when he finally broke the kiss he smiled at her "is that a big enough hint..."

Lyra Kazumi

"Sh-Shut up idiot." she muttered when he said she was cute. She never really was good at taking compliments about such things. If it's from Kiri, or a compliment about her skill, she'd gladly accept it. But this, and with him being the one saying it? She wouldn't know how to respond. He offered her her bow and she attempted to grab for it. However, he pulled back at she momentarily lost her balance, falling forwards onto him. She managed to regain her balance quickly after. He kissed her again for the nth time tonight. She didn't really bother counting.

"Maybe." she replied before pulling him down to make him lose his balance and they both fell onto the grass.

@ashel darkwing

Alexander looks over at Megumi, his blue eyes locking onto hers. He blinks the sleep out of his eyes, smiling as he looks at Megumi's peaceful sleeping form. He quietly wakes up, sneaking out of the room, and into the kitchen. He might not be the greatest cook, but he definitely knew how to cook breakfast. He fixes up toast, waffles, bacon, sausage, all forms of eggs like scrambles, sunny side up and soft boiled, and he carefully puts all of the food onto a tray. He also grabs a large bone for Pogo, and takes two cups of coffee in for both of them. He walks back into the room, seeing the big husky dog sleeping at the foot of their bed. He takes the bone, and gently sets it next to the big dog, where he starts to sleep eat (Like sleepwalking, but eating.) Alexander sets the tray on the night stand, knowing that the aroma would wake her up.

@Kayzo

freedom__pirate_england_x_reader_6_by_sunnyh625-d6b3nhk.jpg

Sin

Sin lead him and Santios back to the other's, not far from the Capital's gate Sin went to the location he told everyone to go to meet back up. Joining back up with the group either at that location or wherever they were (Just in case I got it wrong) he adjusted the strap to his backpack and glared at everyone. "Alright, try not draw attention..Where we're going is and isn't in the Capital." he looked at the group "Let me know when you are all ready and we can get going."

@Kayzo

@National

@Defective Kitten

@Aeri Rosevier

@ashel darkwing

@Mitchs98

6jH5-7Yrra_genlmGf4AdZCNioKnMYfkqSD5liJyv0aNbRjU15wB_MVvWYDG8zNBZ6NLYE7yv3-xujbBjNxD3oTVfVDLG1Z7KMtNJBU4IxNqt_y3S6mgsunTRgS52My4cvxGwtwh

Tremki Kaguya

Tremki nodded in agreement with Ellie "Tremki misses old home, but new home is good too." once Ellie said they should get going, without hesitation Tremki started pacing off like an airplane, his hands out his sides and glided through the air some what as he made his way closer to the guard post "Come on Raven-chan~" he said with a childish giggle.

@ashel darkwing[/URL]
He laughed when they fell and kissed her again before rolling off her mentally telling inou to keep kiri in her tent the fire had burned out and all that was left was the red hot embers that gently lit aero's face up as he proped himself up on his elbow he gently rubbed his hand up and down her arm smiling "so you wanna get a room together when we get to HQ?"

Santios walks over to Alice, smiling as his hand enlaces its fingers over hers.

"Sorry about that. We had to check the forest to make sure that no one was trying to stalk us, or at the very least trap us. We should be good now, I know that the base is super close."

@Kayzo

Kyou smiled at Haru and put his hand on her head"don't you worry your pretty little head...I'm not going anywh-" he frowned immediately and pulled Haru quickly and rolled to the side just as two large blades hit the roof where they once were. The blades made a saw like noise as they tore into the roof. A man with dreads down to his shoulders violently yanked the blades out of the roof and looked over at Kyou with a sickening smirk.

"Been a while Kyou, nice to see you haven't lost a step."

Kyou looked up at the man while atop Haru protectively before sighing heavily "Honestly, what would you have done had that hit me?"

@Aeri Rosevier

@National[/URL]

@Defective Kitten

@Aeri Rosevier

@ashel darkwing

@Mitchs98

6jH5-7Yrra_genlmGf4AdZCNioKnMYfkqSD5liJyv0aNbRjU15wB_MVvWYDG8zNBZ6NLYE7yv3-xujbBjNxD3oTVfVDLG1Z7KMtNJBU4IxNqt_y3S6mgsunTRgS52My4cvxGwtwh

Tremki Kaguya

Tremki nodded in agreement with Ellie "Tremki misses old home, but new home is good too." once Ellie said they should get going, without hesitation Tremki started pacing off like an airplane, his hands out his sides and glided through the air some what as he made his way closer to the guard post "Come on Raven-chan~" he said with a childish giggle.
(Lyra aero kiri and inou separated from the group a long time ago)

Alice nodded her head and smiled. "This will be exciting! I'm actually very excited to learn." She said, rubbing her hands together to warm them up. It was chilly outside and Alice had forgotten to bring gloves. However she wasn't going to ask anyone for their gloves because that would be rude. "And don't worry, I won't be lik-" her sentence was cut off and she jumped in surprise. Santios had completely surprised her, but his warm hands felt very nice. "You scared me Santios, you're so mean." She teased, kissing his cheek and laughing.

Megumi soon woke up at the smell of breakfast, and sat up.
"Ah, did you cook something?" She asked Alexander, smiling slightly and falling into him. "Whatever it is sounds very good." She said, kissing him quickly.

Ellie was surprised at how fast Tremki started running, and was expecting more of a casual stroll. She quickly began to run after him, picking her her cleaver and dragging it along. "Tremki, slow down a bit! This is heavy!" She wailed, letting out a big huff.

Noel woke up not long after Zenith began cooking breakfast. The many aromas catching her attention and waking her up. She let out a great big yawn and crawled out of bed. She wasn't yet recovered from the wonderful night she had, so she lazily put on a shirt and walked down towards the kitchen. "Zenith, what are you making?" She asked, sitting up on the counter and rubbing her eyes. "It smells so good!"

@Kayzo @Sinister Clown

Alexis Jackson

Alexis nodded, "Awesome. I'll be glad to teach you." She replied. Santios' sudden approach shocked Alexis too, but not nearly as bad as Alice. Probably because of the fact he actually touched her, she guessed. "Hey. Glad to see you're alright." She told him, smiling faintly. She was slightly concerned about the fact the base seemed to be close to the capital. It seemed extremely dangerous, but she figured Sin knew what he was doing. "Ready as I'll ever be." She told Sin. "Plus, I gotta admit I'm as curious as you guys to see the new base."

Zenith continues to finish up the up the and puts it neatly in bowls and plates and makes some nice tea for them both and says not sure if noel is around"Noel are you up yet if your not you should hurry breakfast won't stay warm forever dear".

Spice grinned at sera chan's tease as she was pulled into the line and says"Yes there lots of fun you have two option in this case hold on to the bar and close your eyes or flail your arms around like your having a blast". The line getting smaller and smaller as they are almost at the front now.

Issac came back to his house after his jobs and said"Ay rin are you still here i was thinking after i've taken a shower we could go shopping together".

@Kayzo @Mitchs98

Kayzo said:
Alice nodded her head and smiled. "This will be exciting! I'm actually very excited to learn." She said, rubbing her hands together to warm them up. It was chilly outside and Alice had forgotten to bring gloves. However she wasn't going to ask anyone for their gloves because that would be rude. "And don't worry, I won't be lik-" her sentence was cut off and she jumped in surprise. Santios had completely surprised her, but his warm hands felt very nice. "You scared me Santios, you're so mean." She teased, kissing his cheek and laughing.
Megumi soon woke up at the smell of breakfast, and sat up.
"Ah, did you cook something?" She asked Alexander, smiling slightly and falling into him. "Whatever it is sounds very good." She said, kissing him quickly.

Ellie was surprised at how fast Tremki started running, and was expecting more of a casual stroll. She quickly began to run after him, picking her her cleaver and dragging it along. "Tremki, slow down a bit! This is heavy!" She wailed, letting out a big huff.

Noel woke up not long after Zenith began cooking breakfast. The many aromas catching her attention and waking her up. She let out a great big yawn and crawled out of bed. She wasn't yet recovered from the wonderful night she had, so she lazily put on a shirt and walked down towards the kitchen. "Zenith, what are you making?" She asked, sitting up on the counter and rubbing her eyes. "It smells so good!"
@National @Mitchs98 @Leo Radomir

@Leo Radomir

Rin Suzajamori

Rin had slept the entire time Issac was gone in front of the fireplace, and was infact still asleep sprawled out on the floor on her stomach when Issac returned. If not for his shouting, she'd probably of slept like that for several more hours blissfully un-aware of him being in the restaurant or if he opened it to any patrons. "Yeah. I'm still here." She told him yawning soon after and pushing herself off the ground into a sitting posistion, rubbing her eyes afterwards. "Shopping would be nice, I guess. I do need more clothes.." She told him, mostly mumbling.

-----

Sera Lightbane

"I think I'mma stick with holding onto the bars..." She told her, trailing off as she watched the rollercoaster zoom by overhead. "Definetely sticking with the bars." She added. Soon enough they were next in line, and finally after that ushered onto the ride. "Well..here goes nothing, I guess." She mumbled. It couldn't be that bad, right?

Zenith turned to noel and grinned at her reaction then said" This time i'm making black pudding and beans and such with fruit salad as a side dish, i'm glad you are up to join me and i can honestly say you look good in just about anything". Zenith poured two cups of his special home brewed tea and then pulled the chair out for noel and then moves over to his side so he can eat his food.

Isaac smiled then said" Glad you slept well and don't worry i put a closed sign on the door after all your here and that would wrong of me, after i'm done in the shower i recommend you take one your self before we head out no offense meant".

Spice grinned at sera chan's reaction and but didn't say anything after, the bar closed down on them and the ride starts to go slowly go up the ramp after a couple of minutes or so spice says" Your so cute sera chan and thanks for last night i'm starting to come to terms with a lot of my past and this time i will deal with it properly".

@Kayzo

@Leo Radomir

Rin Suzajamori

Rin nodded, "Mm..thanks. Slept surprisingly well for a floor." She replied. "And..a shower sounds nice. How did your 'fishing' go?" She added. She was slightly offput by him suggesting she took a shower, but she couldn't help but agree.

-----

Sera Lightbane

Sera immediately gripped the bars when they lowered over them, clearly nervous about the ride. "I'm glad you're feeling better about it." She told her, smiling faintly. Eventually it reached the top of the ramp and plummeted down the down the other side. In response Sera immediately screamed and tensed, closing her eyes as the cars barreled down the ramp and through a loop followed by a corkscrew.

Lyra Kazumi

Lyra looked up the night sky. With the fire gone and with no other light around, she could see the stars clearly. She remembered watching them with her father when he was still alive. She had always loved those sparkling sapphires. When Aero spoke to her, she turned to him with a smirk. "Just what are you suggesting, Aero?" she asked him with a hint of mischievousness in her voice.

@ashel darkwing

Haru Kaori

Haru was happy... until someone decided to interrupt the moment. When she looked at what she was pulled away from, she saw blades on the surface, later removed by someone. She glared at him, even though his attention seemed to be on Kyou. Apparently, they knew each other, but she wasn't too glad about him doing that. She put a hand on Kyou's chest, slightly putting pressure as if to ask him to get off. "I'm alright." she assured. Her other hand found its way to the hilt of her katana. She had once again turned serious, a killing intent emitting from her as she eyed the person cautiously.

@LucianGrey7971

Kyou got off of Haru and stood up "I wouldn't do that if I were you...you seem quite attached to that katana..." Kyou said softly and gestures to help her up. Meanwhile the man had put both blades back on his back and was standing with his hands on his hips looking over at the two.

"So, to what do I owe almost losing my head to Agon? I'm not too pleased with you almost hurting Haru~" Kyou's voice was a mixture of serious malice and his he general joking manner, but Agon dismissed it without a second thought.

"As it turns out, I'm getting transferred to the group of guards who have been a huge thorn in your side as of late, I guess they're impressed with my loyal dedication to the government and justice" he said without a hint of sarcasm, both men looked extremely serious for a moment before snickering and giggling like small children. "At any rate, the information might be coming a bit more infrequent...these guys probably aren't as stupid as the last"

@Aeri Rosevier

Users who are viewing this thread

Back