• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Akame Ga Kill (Looking for More)

Aurora smiled with a subtle nod; she gently moved along to the rhythm of Gilroy's breathing. With her hand now clasped inside of Gilroy's, she moved closer to him slightly, rolling across his belly until instead of being on her stomach, she was now on her back, pressing against his stomach. With a cocked brow, she mumbled, "So, I gather that you don't get on with Santios as much as you used to? Or your sister?" Her voice was soft and barely audible.

@National

Gilroy closes his eyes, taking in the feeling of Aurora on top of him. His blonde hair was almost perfectly dry, the tips of his golden hair still a bit damp. After a moment of silence, only the sounds of the ocean, Gilroy responded.

"Santios and I, we're both okay with each other. I had to distance myself a bit, but that was to get closer to my sister. My brother and I both know that she isn't in her right mind. She's the one we aren't close with anymore."

@xxbetaspiritxx

Aurora lifted her head to look at Gilroy, but she only met his closed eyes. After a few moments debating on whether to say it or not, she began to speak, "What happened with your sister? You don't have to tell me if you don't want to." Once again, her voice was soft and calm, weirdly soft. Her hair draped over her back like old and thick curtains. She couldn't help but feel jealous that Gilroy had siblings, but she didn't let it show. With a slight smile, she leaned over and combed her hand through his hair, pushing it away from his face in two funny looking curtains. With a stifled giggle, she drew her hand up to her mouth to quieten it, but that she couldn't hide. "Gilroy!" She chortled, locking her gaze on his hair.

@National

Gilroy glares at Aurora before vigorously shaking his head, getting rid of the ugly curtain Aurora made. His hands rake through his hair before kissing her hand that she used to play with his hair. For a moment, his eyes were saddened, a cloud of mixed negative emotions.

"She... She was always the rebel out of the fo- three of us. Having to be the oldest one out of us three, she took care of us since our mother was dead. Our father was always away, not able to help, because of the war. Of course, she wanted change. She became a very influential force in the rebellion. So influential and powerful, in fact, she awakened none other than Alzie himself."

@xxbetaspiritxx

Aurora watched as Gilroy spoke, her eyes mimicking the same saddened expression his held momentarily, before she quickly kissed him on the lips. She gently sat on his lap, her hands clasping at his lower back so she could hold him in a kind embrace. "Please don't be so sad," she mumbled, as if it were that easy. Her lips quivered a little as she spoke, it made her feel unsettled seeing Gilroy feel such negative feelings. The sudden mention of Alzie added to her uncomfortable feelings, especially after the last encounter with the Teigu, and it only made her grip onto Gilroy a little tighter. Releasing him from the deathly tight cuddle, she slithered down from his lap to sit next to him on the soft blanket.

@National

Mitchs98 said:
Sera Lightbane

Sera nodded and sighed before moving to stand closer to Weilow. "It's fine, really, I don't mind. Especially if what Spice said about her was true." She replied. "I'm sure you'd do the same for me anyway." She added.

@Daniel reaving

Anna and Rin

In the end Anna had convinced Rin to come with them, which didn't take too much convincing. She was fairly sure Night Raid didn't trust her, at all, so she needed to get to know the others better anyway. Luckily Anna had a spare bikini, a simple blue two piece, so they didn't have to go far. A little bit later and Santios was shoving Alice into the room. "About time." She told them teasingly before quickly adding "Let's head out, don't wanna waste the whole day in here after all."

With that Anna turned and started walking out of the living room and out of the front door, Rin sticking close to her and Silith. Out of the entire group she'd grown to like Silith the best, or rather out of the group that she'd spoken more than a few words too. Nevertheless she knew she had to get to know the others..but that could wait until the beach she guessed.
@National

(Hi guys I'm so sorry I haven't been on)

Silith giggled happily once every one was there and then they all set off for the beach. Ailing matched childishly next to her mother as they went and occasionally went silent to hear the adults talk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back