• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Akame Ga Kill (Looking for More)

Mitchs98 said:
Sakura and Lynn
Lynn squeaked in surprise as Mitch jumped into her arms, ending with her flat on her butt and giggling as the husky licked her in the face. Of course, it caused her masquerade mask to fall off, but that was irrelevant. She continued to not pay attention to Sakura, and instead was currently scratching Mitch behind the ears. Sakura sighed and cracked a small smile at the scene before turning to Kiyo. "
Thanks..she's honestly a handful sometimes. But not much I can do." She told him before shrugging.

"
I'm Sakura, this is Lynn, nice to meet you." She added. A few minutes after that Lynn stood up with Mitch in her arms petting his head lovingly. "Hi! What's your puppies name?" She asked Kiyo, clearly not of heard any of the conversation whatsoever.

Annalise Fredricks

Anna giggled at Silith's excitement, it was hard to tell if she was serious or if it was an act. Knowing Silith it was genuine. Taking the glass from Zenith with a nod of thanks she simply watched the scene unfold in silence.
Leo Radomir]A man came A man came by and zenith gracefully pick up the drink and offers it to anna and politely says" [COLOR=#006633]Of course lilly from what i remember off the top of my head the easiest is to move in a square slowly one hand in each others and the other on the other shoulder". [/COLOR] [COLOR=#006633] [/COLOR][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24115-mitchs98/ said:
@Mitchs98[/URL]
"Dance with me!" She said to him happily as she took his hand and pulled on it happily. "Please please please?" She begged as she looked up with puppy eyes and waited for his answer

Gilroy looks at the two people Aurora was looking at. Her mother was wearing very old times clothes, something he didn't see coming. However, she did look a bit like Aurora, mostly in the hair and face. And then, the emperor himself, the most dangerous man in here, the Empress being the most dangerous overall. Before Aurora leaves, Gilroy pulls her in, and he gives her one more kiss, his tongue dancing with hers, before he pulls away.

"Don't forget about Lilias. Just call for her. Don't get hurt alright?"

And with that, he also departs, moving in towards the second floor, which was holding the empress.

@Kayzo

Last edited by a moderator:
Kiyomaru Takamine

"I'm Kiyomaru but just Kiyo is fine. Nice to meet you!" he said with a friendly tone. He then turned towards Lynn with a smile.

"His name's Mitch and I'm Kiyo. It's nice to meet you Lynn!" he said in the same tone as before. He then turned back to Sakura, letting Mitch and Lynn have their fun.

"So, how's the ball? The food is definitely fantastic! I'm jealous of the nobles who get to eat stuff like this everyday." he said casually while taking a bite from the danish he had grabbed earlier. In truth, he preferred some of the fresh baked goods he had tried in a shop he visited oncer but this food was definitely richer, literally.

@Mitchs98

Aurora looked distraught when Gilroy left and pulled away from the kiss, so she just sighed and prepared herself when she walked over to her parents. Not realising who she was at first, they looked her up and down in disgust though they admired her dress. They weren't even wearing masks, and it was a masquerade ball. Typical.

Taking off her mask, she curtseyed and allowed a sadistic smile to creep onto her face. Her mother's mouth fell agape, and her step-father's expression seemed almost unreadable. Grabbing Aurora by the ear, the queen pulled her closer. "Aurora...What are you doing here? And where the hell did you go?!" Stifling a gasp, she swatted her mother's hands away and frowned deeply, only making her mother laugh. The laugh echoed through Aurora's mind and it angered her deeply. Without a second thought, she snarled what she had heard a few other night raid members say, "You God-damn bitch."

The queen, also without contemplating her decision, sent a hard slap against Aurora's face, the sound of flesh upon flesh echoing throughout the building like a crackle of lightning . This definitely broke people's attention away from any possible sightings of night raid, and towards Aurora and her mother. Her step-father just stood there, unsure of what to do. On her left cheek, there was a large hand mark, and it was sore to touch, even smiling hurt. But, it was to help the night raid, so she tried to contain her pain.

With a reluctant movement, Aurora's fingers stroked the jewels on her necklace, and she awaited the next event. The plan was to make a scene, and that's what she was going to do.

@National

The conversation with the nobles was so dull. The male noble by the name of Stan was gloating about his earnings, and was generally just being a selfish, typical noble of the Capitol that cared for nothing but themselves. Typical. However, Rin would continue his facade and simply agree. It pained him to, but he did what had to be done. After the conversation broke down, he continued to linger, observing everything and everyone. It was then that he realised something. Being a noble himself, it was most likely that everyone would recognise him when the mask was removed and Night Raid initiated their attack. He wasn't looking forward to that. The shame his family name had caused him was unforgettable, it was practically soaked in the corruption of the Empire and Rin wouldn't stand for that. If this mission was a success, it would change things for the better. "Look at them all, they are all having so much fu-" it was then that he heard the sounds of hands meeting the flesh of ones face. Upon inspection it turned out to be Aurora's. Underneath his mask he squinted in slight anger, before finding Krieg and making his way towards him before muttering, "Is it time?" To the giant of a man, so quietly that only he could hear him.

@Mitchs98

@xxbetaspiritxx (mentioned)

Anna giggled at Silith's excitement, it was hard to tell if she was serious or if it was an act. Knowing Silith it was genuine. Taking the glass from Zenith with a nod of thanks she simply watched the scene unfold in silence.

Anna thought for a few seconds before nodding, "A drink sounds nice. And she can dance a little but there's always room for improvement." She replied. "Of course, it's up to her in the end." She added before turning to Silith. "Lily, would you like Zenith to help you learn how to dance?" She asked her.

------

Rin Suzajamori

Rin sighed in an annoyed fashion. "Stop worrying so damn much about whether or not Night Raid is going to attack. We have most of the high rank Guards with us and the royal bitch herself has her Teigu with her." She told him. "If anything happens there'll be plenty of people to fight back, stop worrying, just focus on having a good time." She added.

----

Sera Lightbane

Sera nodded, "Yeah..I guess you're right. But before I dance with wei-kun, promise me, if it comes down to it like..last resort kinda thing. Me and you will leave the Empire altogether." She told her in a low voice. "I don't know about you, but I'm not willing to die defending that womans ideals." She added. She hoped Spice wouldn't get mad at her, but she mattered far more to her than the Empire did.

Erin just got pulled into the dance floor as he just blushed as he blushed away" are you sure i don't want to push you something you don't want to do and yeah i remember" he say as he smiled as he danced with her just leading her" you like to dance don't you" he smiled to her he just wanted to please her

====================================================================================================

Zenith wasn't sure if it was an act or for real not that i matters much he gently leads lilly to the dance floor and moves himself into position so lilly could link to his moments.

Spice smiles and says in a low voice " Of course after all those that know when to run live to fight another day, truth be told i feel kinda sorry for alex and megumi they seem like they really want to help the people but can't always directly help i respect people like them and if they were near by would help them to escape

Isaac gently sighs and say" I know your right but it's hard not to after all the stuff that's happened so far, but i'll try not to worry so much, say rin why don't we get a drink maybe it will help improve the mood". It's not that i don't have faith in the guards and truth be told i bet there a few tractors with in the guard night raid have known exactly where and when to often to hit'.

Aoi ignores the slap and as she looks around the crowd for a moment she see a huge guy and leans and whispers"
something is about to go down but i need you to play it cool and discreetly watch to see what happens next, sorry for killing the mood but i don't want you to be killed because i got sloppy".

@Mitchs98 @Zeldafangirl

Drakerus said:
Kiyomaru Takamine

"I'm Kiyomaru but just Kiyo is fine. Nice to meet you!" he said with a friendly tone. He then turned towards Lynn with a smile.

"His name's Mitch and I'm Kiyo. It's nice to meet you Lynn!" he said in the same tone as before. He then turned back to Sakura, letting Mitch and Lynn have their fun.

"So, how's the ball? The food is definitely fantastic! I'm jealous of the nobles who get to eat stuff like this everyday." he said casually while taking a bite from the danish he had grabbed earlier. In truth, he preferred some of the fresh baked goods he had tried in a shop he visited oncer but this food was definitely richer, literally.

@Mitchs98
Sakura and Lynn

Lynn grinned in response and proceeded to bring Mitch's face to hers and nuzzle him affectionately before giggling. "He's so fluffy! Ooh, are you hungry little fella? Let's get you something to eat, I bet you are." She told them, quickly turning her attention to feeding the dog upon Kiyo mentioning food. Walking over to one of the tables she grabbed a hunk of cheese speared with a toothpick, removed the toothpick, and handed it to him carefully in her palm.

Sakura watched the two walk off before turning back to Kiyo, she was sure Lynn would be fine. Besides, she was probably one of the more adept fighters in the room. Maybe even moreso than the rest of the guards. She shrugged in response to his question. "
I'm only here because I have to be, being a guard and all..though the food is pretty good." She replied. "Well..that and because Lynn wanted to come too." She added. "What about you, what brings you here?" She asked him.

xxbetaspiritxx said:
Aurora looked distraught when Gilroy left and pulled away from the kiss, so she just sighed and prepared herself when she walked over to her parents. Not realising who she was at first, they looked her up and down in disgust though they admired her dress. They weren't even wearing masks, and it was a masquerade ball. Typical.
Taking off her mask, she curtseyed and allowed a sadistic smile to creep onto her face. Her mother's mouth fell agape, and her step-father's expression seemed almost unreadable. Grabbing Aurora by the ear, the queen pulled her closer. "Aurora...What are you doing here? And where the hell did you go?!" Stifling a gasp, she swatted her mother's hands away and frowned deeply, only making her mother laugh. The laugh echoed through Aurora's mind and it angered her deeply. Without a second thought, she snarled what she had heard a few other night raid members say, "You God-damn bitch."

The queen, also without contemplating her decision, sent a hard slap against Aurora's face, the sound of flesh upon flesh echoing throughout the building like a crackle of lightning . This definitely broke people's attention away from any possible sightings of night raid, and towards Aurora and her mother. Her step-father just stood there, unsure of what to do. On her left cheek, there was a large hand mark, and it was sore to touch, even smiling hurt. But, it was to help the night raid, so she tried to contain her pain.

With a reluctant movement, Aurora's fingers stroked the jewels on her necklace, and she awaited the next event. The plan was to make a scene, and that's what she was going to do.

@National
LeSoraAmari said:
The conversation with the nobles was so dull. The male noble by the name of Stan was gloating about his earnings, and was generally just being a selfish, typical noble of the Capitol that cared for nothing but themselves. Typical. However, Rin would continue his facade and simply agree. It pained him to, but he did what had to be done. After the conversation broke down, he continued to linger, observing everything and everyone. It was then that he realised something. Being a noble himself, it was most likely that everyone would recognise him when the mask was removed and Night Raid initiated their attack. He wasn't looking forward to that. The shame his family name had caused him was unforgettable, it was practically soaked in the corruption of the Empire and Rin wouldn't stand for that. If this mission was a success, it would change things for the better. "Look at them all, they are all having so much fu-" it was then that he heard the sounds of hands meeting the flesh of ones face. Upon inspection it turned out to be Aurora's. Underneath his mask he squinted in slight anger, before finding Krieg and making his way towards him before muttering, "Is it time?" To the giant of a man, so quietly that only he could hear him.
@Mitchs98

@xxbetaspiritxx (mentioned)
Krieg Stein

Krieg stood alone the entire time, surveying the room for..anything. An attack, someone hurting the others, picking out which guard to rip apart first. Soon he heard a sound that sounded just like someone getting slapped, and sure enough Aurora had. It took all the big man could do not to stomp over and rip the woman who slapped her in two. It would of been easy, no one would of saw it coming. But then he might foil the plan..so he waited. He'd be sure to do it as soon as everything started if he could.

He shrugged at Rin's question, "Not..Sure." He told him, managing to lower his voice to human levels.

Eric looked at her as she sighed looking down then played it cool flipping his hair" okay i understand" he say as he just put his hands on her" be careful okay" he whispered in his ear" i just can't lose you either" he say while putting his head to her chest she was tall for him he was only 22 and aoi was 26 he stoped growing when he was 20 but he don't remember his family at all he sees faces but it's always blury for him to see

Kiyomaru Takamine

Kiyo watched Lynn walk off with Mitch. He wasn't sure if he should be letting them get too far away, mostly for his own sake. He was quite useless physically without Mitch. He shrugged, surely nothing could go wrong. It wasn't as if there was going to be a bloodbath soon or anything.

"I was assigned here too. Although, I'm not too sure why they'd put a regular guy like me here. Maybe it's because I don't exactly give off the whole 'Elite Guard' vibe in my appearance so 'threats' won't suspect me. Anyways, I mostly just came for the food. The ball itself is pretty boring." he explained. He glanced back at Lynn and Mitch and saw her feeding him cheese. He didn't know how he felt about that. Then again, Mitch would eat pretty much anything if it wasn't sushi. He hated sushi.

@Mitchs98

Gilroy flinches, hearing the thunderous clap of flesh against flesh. He wanted to rip Aurora's mother apart, but he had a mission. Quickly, he walks over to Rin and Krieg, clapping both of their shoulders.

"Alright boys, time to start!"

Gilroy quickly runs up to the second floor, quickly subduing the guards protecting the stairs as everyone was guiding their attention to Aurora and her mother. Gilroy grins, smoke billowing out of his mouth as he winks to the five up there: Sef,Megumi, Sorrow, Alexander, and the Empress herself.

@Kayzo @Kayzo[/color]

Alexander slams his hands together, grabbing his spear, and snarling at Gilroy.

"Of course you came to ruin the party. Typical Night Raid member."

@Kayzo

@Daniel reaving

Annalise Fredricks

Anna followed but stood off to the side to watch them dance. She didn't trust Zenith, something about him seemed off. Maybe it was the way he acted around Lily. He couldn't possibly know she was a Teigu, could he? Nah..that'd be impossible. Soon, however, Gilroy issued the order to attack. This cause Anna to grin inwardly to herself but outwardly she mocked panicked. "Thank you for your help but I'd rather not die today, come on Lily." She told him, trying to keep her mock panick down to keep 'Lily' calm before gently grabbing her by the wrist and running out of the building with her.

Soon they reached the weapon stash where Anna retrieved her shingu. "
Remember, keep your mask on for as long as possible. We don't want to get spotted after all." She told her.

------

Rin Suzajamori

Rin nodded, "If it'll help get your mind off of things and focus on us, sure." She told him. "Like I said, everything will be just fine even if Night Raid tries anything. All of the guards are here, including Alexander. They won't stand a chance." She added. No sooner than she had said something did chaos ensue, Rin groaned annoyedly and ran and grabbed her staff. "Of course.." She muttered.

-----

Sera Lightbane

Sera nodded and sighed. "I do too. Hopefully they're not foolish enough to throw away their lives for the Empire." She told her. "Let me rest a bit, then I'll dance with wei-kun." She told her before stopping the dance slowly and walking over to a nearby chair, sitting down upon reaching it. Her rest was cut short by Night Raid beginning their inevitable assault. Standing Sera drew both of her katanas, electricity arcing down the blades, before walking over to Spice.

"
When you're right, you're right." She told her.

Drakerus said:
Kiyomaru Takamine

Kiyo watched Lynn walk off with Mitch. He wasn't sure if he should be letting them get too far away, mostly for his own sake. He was quite useless physically without Mitch. He shrugged, surely nothing could go wrong. It wasn't as if there was going to be a bloodbath soon or anything.

"I was assigned here too. Although, I'm not too sure why they'd put a regular guy like me here. Maybe it's because I don't exactly give off the whole 'Elite Guard' vibe in my appearance so 'threats' won't suspect me. Anyways, I mostly just came for the food. The ball itself is pretty boring." he explained. He glanced back at Lynn and Mitch and saw her feeding him cheese. He didn't know how he felt about that. Then again, Mitch would eat pretty much anything if it wasn't sushi. He hated sushi.

@Mitchs98
Sakura and Lynn

Not one cube of cheese survived on the plate between Lynn and Mitch. She had a feeling the husky would eat the platter to if she let him. She'd be sure to get Sakura to buy them a husky puppy after the ball, or a puppy in general. Grinning she moved on to feed herself and the husky desert, donuts to be exact.

Sakura nodded in agreement, "
I guess the same goes for me, I don't exactly look like a fighter myself." She replied. "And yeah..the ball is pretty boring. Just a bunch of stuck up nobles leeching off the funds of the Empire when they could afford it themselves." She added, looking around the room in disgust briefly before turning back to Kiyo. "Ah well..not exactly like there's anything that could be done." She spoke before shrugging. It wasn't that she was fully against the Empire like the rebels, she just fet the Empress shouldn't be the one in charge, especially due to the fact she wasted so much money on the party instead of the war effort.

Soon enough Night Raid began their attack, causing Sakura to sigh. "
Lynn, dear. You can play with the puppy later. We have to do our job now." She told her, causing Lynn to whine. "Aww..okay." She replied. Walking over to both of them she handed Mitch back to Kiyo. "Thanks for letting me play with him!" She told him.

Aurora winced, tears welling in her eyes. The slap stung greatly, and she could feel a fiery burn roar up inside of her. She pushed her mother away. "Don't touch me." She had said calmly, staring at her mother with bewildered eyes. With a wicked laugh, Althea (Aurora's mother) grabbed Aurora's wrists and pulled her closer, "See what you're doing? You're tearing this family apart." She hissed, twisting her daughter's wrists in dangerous positions. Aurora yelped out in pain, people that were gathering around had the same distraught expression as the girl. Her step father, Geoffrey, only just decided to step in when Aurora began to cry. He roughly prised the two apart with reluctance, and scowled as he did so.

Both hands were seemingly fine, until she looked down at them and saw that one was twisted into an odd position. Whimpering, she ran over through all the people subtly, and snuck over to Krieg and Rin with tears streaming down her face; they were the nearest members of the night raid. Aurora was cradling her right wrist softly, frowning as she did so.

"I-I.....My wrist!...." She snivelled, her lips quivering as she spoke. And her eyes never left her distorted wrist. "..It hurts..."

@Kayzo

@National

(I'm sorry I didn't read the previous posts properly, I've edited mistakes I've made in this post....Most of you wouldn't of seen the mistakes so don't worry lmao.)

Mitchs98 said:
@Daniel reaving
Annalise Fredricks

Anna turned to look at the man that'd addressed them, instinctively putting her hand lightly on Silith's shoulder. "
No, not really. My daughter wanted to come and I couldn't really say no, I dislike balls but as you can see she's really excited." She replied. "I'm Anna, and this is Lily. Nice to meet you." She told him, offering him a smile to go along with her words.

Alexis Jackson

Alexis shrugged at his first question and unconciously tensed at his second. "I'm not a people person is all, I normally stick to myself. Not much more to it really." She replied. "I can tell you don't really like this kind of thing either, any particular reason you're here?" She asked in turn.

-------

@anyone

Sakura and Lynn

Both of them had arrived late, extremely late for comfort. Luckily Sakura tended to wear more formal dresses so what she had on was fine, same thing went for Lynn. And if it wasn't..well it was a bit too late and the Empress could kiss their ass. Both of them had on matching black masquerade masks to keep things simple. Rushing up the stairs they stopped running at the entrance and slowly walked in.

"Finally made it..I swear if you ever run off and hide in the forest again Lynn.." She began scolding her, but in the end sighed in defeat. She knew she couldn't bring herself to hurt Lynn even if she wanted to. "Just, don't do it again, okay?" She finally finished, Lynn nodded in response. "Sorry sis. But it was just funny watching you run around and look for me." She told her with a grin before giggling. Sakura rolled her eyes and grinned back, "Fun for you, maybe." She retorted.
Sorrow heard the commotion going on with the rest of night raid and let go of Alexis looking around like a dog on the hunt "I have to go now" he turned back to her and kissed her hand "I had a wonderful time and I am glad that I was able to meet you. May our paths cross again sometime." He then ran off toward the empress drawing his sword and throwing off his mask telling people to get out of his way

Rin nodded to Krieg as he answered his question. It was in that moment that Gilroy approached the pair and put his hands on both his and Kriegs shoulders. Rin smiled, the fun was finally about to begin. But before he could do anything, he had to dispose of this dreadful dress sword and go retrieve Kyūketsuki. As Gilroy went to the second floor Rin was about to do just that when Aurora approached them. Rin sighed and looked up to Krieg, then back to the other noble. "You'll need to move it back into place, I know that sounds horrible, but it has to be done." Pausing for a moment, he then continued, "You did well, well done." As he said that, he sent a smile the girls way. Rin then sighed, "I need to go and get my teigu. Aurora, you can either stay with Krieg or come with me. We'll keep you safe until Gilroy is finished with them." And with he that, he began to slip away and out back, heading to the location where they had hid their weapons.

@xxbetaspiritxx @Mitchs98 @National @anyoneelse

Aurora nodded, smiling through the tears when she was praised. Edging closer to Krieg, she stated, "I'll stay here, with Krieg." And with that, it seemed that Rin had already left. She desperately tried to ignore the pain in her hand and wrist, but it was stinging in sharp movements. After a while, she became used to it, and she stopped crying altogether. Looking over at Krieg, she sent a smile his way and began to talk to him. "So, Krieg," she whispered so only he would hear, "What's your job in all of this?" Yes, she knew he would be fighting, but she wanted to know who with. It was also just a means of conversation to break the awkward silence between the two.

@Mitchs98

@LeSoraAmari

Kiri and aero had entered the building through the kitchen running in Kiri made her way to aurora and pulled out her med kit smiling softly "can I?" She motioned to her hand

@xxbetaspiritxx

Aero cut off a group of low level guards shaking his finger at them "uhuhuh you're not invited he pulls his rifle off his back and aimed down at them pushing them back little by little which also caused the Nobels to flee in fear

Neuro smiled and turned to Andrew "I believe it's time" he smiled shifting to his half dragon form and roared frightening the guards near him causing them to run out the doors "let's go get sorrow" his voice now had a demonic tone to it

ashel darkwing]Kiri and aero had entered the building through the kitchen running in Kiri made her way to aurora and pulled out her med kit smiling softly "can I?" She motioned to her hand [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/26615-xxbetaspiritxx/ said:
@xxbetaspiritxx[/URL]

Aero cut off a group of low level guards shaking his finger at them "uhuhuh you're not invited he pulls his rifle off his back and aimed down at them pushing them back little by little which also caused the Nobels to flee in fear

Neuro smiled and turned to Andrew "I believe it's time" he smiled shifting to his half dragon form and roared frightening the guards near him causing them to run out the doors "let's go get sorrow" his voice now had a demonic tone to it
@Mitchs98

Aurora, despite not knowing the girl very well, agreed to allowing her to tend to her hand. With a small nod and soft smile, she pushed her hand towards Kiri along with a slight wince. The whole time she stayed by Krieg's side, watching the ruckus unfold in front of her eyes. It seemed as though only a few nobles had realised what was going on, and attempted to flee. Her whole mind was distracted from her hand whilst she were engulfed in her own thoughts. She did hope no one else would be hurt.

@ashel darkwing

xxbetaspiritxx said:
Aurora, despite not knowing the girl very well, agreed to allowing her to tend to her hand. With a small nod and soft smile, she pushed her hand towards Kiri along with a slight wince. The whole time she stayed by Krieg's side, watching the ruckus unfold in front of her eyes. It seemed as though only a few nobles had realised what was going on, and attempted to flee. Her whole mind was distracted from her hand whilst she were engulfed in her own thoughts. She did hope no one else would be hurt.
@ashel darkwing
Kirk smiled and fixed her hand in a couple of moments healing it completely "it's all better now. my name is kiri by the way" she gave aurora a cute close-eyed smile "I'll be one of the field medics today" she smiled again before pulling out a small glass ball and throwing it at a guard upon contact the glass shattered and acid started eating away at his skin "see you later" the small little girl waved and ran off to help

Aurora's necklace startsnto spark up, and Lilias appears in front of Aurora and Krieg, her beautiful dress flowing underneath her, her eyes and face fierce and angry. She looked at Aurora's wrist, and her teeth gnash against each other.

"Mother or not, she will pay for this!"

Lilias's fingers start to crackle with lightning, her gaze locked onto Auroras mother. Lilias shocks and puts down all of the guards around Aurora's mother, stalking closer and closer to her.

@xxbetaspiritxx @Mitchs98

The sudden appearance of Lilias made Aurora jump, even more so when she heard the Lightning crackling from her fingertips. Her expression said it all, she was furious.

Aurora watched, slightly amused that her mother would be feeling the same pain she had. Despite her hand being fixed, it still felt sore and she felt like it needed to be bandaged to be supported. Chasing after Lilias, Aurora looked bewildered all of a sudden. When she caught up with Lilias, she gripped onto her arm. "Please don't do this, please..." She wanted to beg, but the words couldn't force their way out of her mouth. She must've just been tugging on Lilias' sleeve, until she paused, allowing her Teigu to continue her massacre.

It must've seemed as though she just stood motionlessly in the middle of the hall, her hands stiff at her sides. Whatever was about to happen next she had to prepare for. Her gaze never left Lilias and Althea.

@National

Rin had proceeded to head out back and into the room where he and the rest of the Night Raid members had stashed their weapons. Discarding the dress sword, he picked up Kyūketsuki again before almost instantly noticing that the scabbard was dirty. With a "tsk" and a huff, he quietly cleaned the scabbard and then attached the teigu onto his belt. "It's time to get this show on the road" he said, taking off his masquerade mask and tossing it in the air. With a quick draw of his blade he slashed it in half and then proceeded to head back to the main hall, and back to Krieg and Aurora's side." His identity now revealed to the many faces of the empire, as well as the blade he was carrying, Rin smiled to the girl. "Gilroy wouldn't be happy if I just up and left you, I'm sure. So I'll stay with you and Krieg until I have to go elsewhere." He smiled to her before noticing the electric based biological teigu. "is she yours?" He asked her, before looking up to glare at the Empress and Auroras parents.

@Mitchs98 @xxbetaspiritxx @National

Lilias's eyes were deadly, staring right at Althea, until Aurora came up to her. She looks down at Aurora, grabbing the Teigus dress. However, Aurora didn't speak, and after a moment, she let go. Lilias looks down worriedly at the little girl, until turning back and crushing straight through the Emperor's guards. The Emperor, Lilias left alone. The man at least helped stop the fight. Her target was the wretched demon who called herself a mother. Lilias grabs the older woman's wrists, and she snaps both of them, the bones splintering and breaking apart.

"Suffer, like your child did. She deserved more than you, she deserved a loving mother. But the one who birthed her, was you. Disgusting."

@xxbetaspiritxx

Althea remained silent, in huge amounts of shock at what what happened. Her wrists looked misshaped and limp as if they weren't attached to them at all. The emperor rushed to her side, looking at her wrists in disbelief, then back at Lilias. There was no way he would get involved with the matter, the chaos going on before him. Wife or not, he wouldn't contribute to the attacks and get himself hurt, he was too self centred. "I believe that mothering needs to be tough. Tough love is the way to bring up a noble." She hissed.

Aurora watched the whole event, and she squealed, her eyes peeled open. Whatever she tried to do, she couldn't take her eyes off the whole scene. The sickening crunch of her mother's bones snapping sent a nauseating rush into her stomach, and she clutched at her stomach with one hand, and the other was glued to her mouth. Just then, Rin had arrived by her side. "Don't w-worry about me.... If you need to go, go." She managed to mutter whilst closing her eyes. The whole situation was beginning to make herself feel sick. Leaning on Krieg, she stifled for air and gripped his hand with her own in an attempt to calm herself down.

@National

@Mitchs98

@LeSoraAmari

Users who are viewing this thread

Back