• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Akame Ga Kill (Looking for More)

Rin listened to Gilroy speak. And he nodded to the man. During the mission, Rin was to blend in with the nobility; mingle. See what he can find out and kill silently until his cover needs to be blown. Not only that, but he was to keep an eye out for any trouble and break his cover when the time was right, or if one of the others needed help. Being a noble himself, he knew exactly how to blend in and what to do in order to do so. He chuckled, "I'll have to find some way of masking Kyūketsuki's identity, that is the only bit I've had trouble working out. Everything else I'm prepared for. I've even prepared multiple throwing knives for the affair, to be hidden in secret compartments in my sleeves for a 'surprise'" He sighed as he scratched his head, "Gilroy." He said with a curious look on his face. "Failure is not an option, I know that. But what's the plan if things go tits up? Should we just flee?"

@National @xxbetaspiritxx @Mitchs98

"Of course, blending in with the nobles will be easy for you. I will go by the alliance of William Heshido, Noble of the Eastern Region, to figure out Sorrow. Aurora will go in and distract everyone, while everyone else seeks out their targets, and attacks. I will withdraw Aurora safely, and if everything tilts, then Sin will most likely have me smoke out the entire place. In your masks, they have small visionary contacts inside to let you see through the smoke. There, you will all escape, even if you didn't finish your mission. That good?"

Gilroy stands next to Aurora, his hand laying gently down against hers. After he finishes his speech, he whispers to her.

"It's okay to get nervous. Don't worry, this will turn out well."

@xxbetaspiritxx

Aurora gives a soft smile, and moves her other hand to lay on Gilroy's comfortably. "I know," she mumbled under her breath. Then, Aurora frowned. "Where's Lilias?...Did I leave her on her own?" Aurora got to her feet which meant sliding off of the counter and falling onto her feet casually. Pulling her hands towards her stomach, she quickly clicked and pulled at the joints in them with ease. The ball was going to be fun, exciting and interesting for her, despite the fact that people were going to be murdered there and she knew it.

From right behind Aurora, anhand out of nowhere taps her on her shoulder.

"Boo."

Lilias was standing there, electricity crackling off her skin, her eyes staring at Aurora's.

"As long as you where the necklace, if you touch it, I come to you."

@xxbetaspiritxx

A masquerade, at the time of war. Francesca couldn't believe it. What exactly the Prime Minister and nobles are thinking? Sure, the Night Raid member would come like a moth to a flame but is it worth risking their life for it? No, no, they probably didn't think that far. All they want is a grand event to eat until they are full and drink until they are drunk, where they could waste all the money they could've spent to build the kingdom and feed the poor. And as a guard, Francesca has to protect them. Seriously? She begin to envy the Night Raid, for getting an opportunity to turn these people into kebabs.

Oh well. Orders are orders.

Wearing her mask, Francesca entered the ballroom where the event is being held. She was told to blend with the crowd, but she thinks that it's better that she showed that she's a guard, instead. Plus, she can't dance and doesn't want to talk much with the nobles. So she went with her guard uniform, her teigu casually hanging around her waist. And rather than walking around and attract unwanted attention to herself, Francesca stood guard next to the the main door.

Aurora smiled, her eyes twinkling with joy. "Oh! Maybe I should go and get the necklace then...I left it in the room. I'll be back!" With a sort of joyful trot, she jumped from the marble table top and onto the floor, quickly scurrying out of the room and into the hallway by herself. She wasn't too sure on whether or not she was going in the right direction, but decided it would be fun to explore anyway.

As she flew down the hallway, she ducked and dodged many people and finally got to the room, unlocked the door, and speedily padded in. But, where was the necklace? In the room, she searched on her own, and after about 10 minutes or so, she had found the necklace. The sun must've been shining directly onto it, because the rainbow like reflections were dancing across the walls as she watched in awe, dragging her fingers across the pretty designs on the walls. Following the Suns Ray's, she found the necklace on the window sill and proceeded to put it on.

@National

@Mitchs98

@LeSoraAmari

Last edited by a moderator:
As soon as she puts on the necklace, a familiar and wild energy rums through er entire body, lightning crackling off Aurora's fair skin as Lilias appears in front of her, bowing before looking up at Aurora.

"How are you Aurora?"

The young Teigu was wearing a vivid white and black dress, with the whites being a very strong highlight to her silvery electric like hair.

@xxbetaspiritxx

Aurora looked startled at Lilias' appearance, but she should've expected it as soon as her fingers brushed against the necklace. "I am good, how are you Lilias?" She asked with a friendly smile. It was strange to finally have her own Teigu, and such a kind one too. The familiar buzz of lightening crackled against her skin, causing minor goosebumps to spread over her forearms. Peering at her dress, her jaw dropped agape. "Your dress!...Its so beautiful! You look amazing!" She complimented her, reluctantly touching the soft fabric of Lilias' dress.

@National

Lilias smiles, touching Aurora's dress as well, smiling at her.

"You are so beautiful, little Aurora. Gilroy is a very lucky man to have you. I'll be with you to make sure that Gilroy can get you out of there safely. Is there anything you want me to do before we head out?"

@xxbetaspiritxx

@Daniel reaving

Annalise Fredricks

After eating Anna had simply sat back and watched the others talk, which included glasses being thrown around. Anna couldn't help but watch with an amused smirk as everything unfolded. After a while it became abundantly evident that the ball would be starting soon. Standing she walked over to Silith before crouching down besider her, "
Hey, it's almost time to go. Let's go get you changed and fix your hair, alright?" She told her. She was a bit nervous about Silith getting hurt, she'd never fought a Teigu user with her before and she was sure the enemy had one or more biological teigu on their side. Though, Silith was strong she knew that..she just couldn't help but feel protective of her.

Mitchs98 said:
@Daniel reaving
Annalise Fredricks

After eating Anna had simply sat back and watched the others talk, which included glasses being thrown around. Anna couldn't help but watch with an amused smirk as everything unfolded. After a while it became abundantly evident that the ball would be starting soon. Standing she walked over to Silith before crouching down besider her, "
Hey, it's almost time to go. Let's go get you changed and fix your hair, alright?" She told her. She was a bit nervous about Silith getting hurt, she'd never fought a Teigu user with her before and she was sure the enemy had one or more biological teigu on their side. Though, Silith was strong she knew that..she just couldn't help but feel protective of her.
"Yes mama!" Silith said as she hopped up happily and smiled brightly at anna before she started to happily skip twoards there room happily

Issac got into his soft bronze and black tux and says" Remember i'll back you up if anything happens after all your important to me", He pulls his hair back so it curves in all the right places and puts his mask on to test it's feeling on his face again.

Spice finishes getting ready and puts on her mask and says"
The look on her face was priceless and thank god for the medicine that would be a case of no ball for us, our man will be here, i'll let you have the first dance with him if there's not to much trouble going down".

@Mitchs98

Aurora began to blush at the compliment, and gently hugged Lilias. "Thank you!" Once she listened to her talk further, she added with a very serious face. "Yes, one more thing. Have fun! Please don't worry about my safety for the rest of the evening, it's your time to have a good time, and you deserve it just as much as everyone else, so make the most of it." With a soft smile, she released Lilias from the hug and a playful smirk twisted onto her lips. "Should we scare Gilroy, Rin, Alice, Santios, and Ciri?" She questioned in a whisper. It would be funny to jump scare them, or so she thought.

@National

@Mitchs98[/URL]
Rin Suzajamori

Rin nodded while straightening her dress slightly, kind of bummed out that she had to change. She had to admit, Issac's clothes were comfortable. Maybe she'd start buying sizes too big for her to replicate it. "Yeah..thanks Issac." She replied, also checking her mask. "Though, I do have one problem. Do you have any idea how I'm going to hide my staff?" She asked him. She was fairly certain they were supposed to keep their weapons concealed so as to not cause worry, but she wasn't entirely sure.

------

Sera Lightbane

Sera nodded and grinned to herself, "Yeah. It was tottally worth it though." She replied while fixing her hair. Or rather debating on letting it hang loose or putting it into ponytail. "What do you think Spice? Pony tail or nah?" She asked her. Alternating between the two choices.

Mitchs98 said:
Annalise Fredricks
Anna smiled and followed Silith down the hall, though at a more relaxed pace but easily keeping up with the small girl. It didn't take long for either of them to reach the room seeing as it was decently close to the kitchen. "Go ahead and get your dress off while I get your ball dress out of the bag and grab your hair brush." She told her, promptly grabbing Silith's dress and spreading it neatly on the bed, after that she went into the bathroom looking for her hair brush.

Rin Suzajamori

Rin nodded while straightening her dress slightly, kind of bummed out that she had to change. She had to admit, Issac's clothes were comfortable. Maybe she'd start buying sizes too big for her to replicate it. "Yeah..thanks Issac." She replied, also checking her mask. "Though, I do have one problem. Do you have any idea how I'm going to hide my staff?" She asked him. She was fairly certain they were supposed to keep their weapons concealed so as to not cause worry, but she wasn't entirely sure.

------

Sera Lightbane

Sera nodded and grinned to herself, "Yeah. It was tottally worth it though." She replied while fixing her hair. Or rather debating on letting it hang loose or putting it into ponytail. "What do you think Spice? Pony tail or nah?" She asked her. Alternating between the two choices.
Isaac paused for a moment or so then says" I wouldn't worry to much about your staff, truth be told if anything goes wrong your better off having it with you, i've also noticed despite the fact my clothes a little big on you that hasn't stopped you from wearing them but is that only reason, for instant the shirt you put on yeaster i was wearing it not that long before i took it off to take a rest". Isaac stopped teasing her and then after a minute or so says" All jokes and that side your really do you cute my firecracker and you really should try wearing dresses more often".

Spice thought about it and then says" I like it better down and wei-kun likes silky hair best as well, by the way you look lovely sera chan if it was anyone but wei-kun i might get a little jelly".

Mitchs98 said:
Annalise Fredricks
Anna smiled and followed Silith down the hall, though at a more relaxed pace but easily keeping up with the small girl. It didn't take long for either of them to reach the room seeing as it was decently close to the kitchen. "Go ahead and get your dress off while I get your ball dress out of the bag and grab your hair brush." She told her, promptly grabbing Silith's dress and spreading it neatly on the bed, after that she went into the bathroom looking for her hair brush.

Rin Suzajamori

------

Sera Lightbane

"Yes mama!" Silith said happily as she undressed her self then climbed onto the bed carefully making sure she didnt wrinkle her ball dress when climbing onto the bed before she sat next to the dress and smiled happily as she waited for anna to come out and help her get dressed.

Aurora's face lit up in excitement. "Yes!yes that would be hilarious." A grin was plastered onto her face as she spoke, her eyes glittering with intrigue. "That sounds like it would do the job!"

@National

Last edited by a moderator:
Lilias smiles, and she grabs Aurora's arm. They are both surrounded by electricity, and suddenly, a large bolt of powerful electric energy strikes them, and they both vanish into the electrical output. After a few minutes, with a loud POP, they both appear in the kitchen out of the toaster!

@xxbetaspiritxx @Mitchs98 @LeSoraAmari

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]Isaac paused for a moment or so then says" I wouldn't worry to much about your staff, truth be told if anything goes wrong your better off having it with you, i've also noticed despite the fact my clothes a little big on you that hasn't stopped you from wearing them but is that only reason, for instant the shirt you put on yeaster i was wearing it not that long before i took it off to take a rest". Isaac stopped teasing her and then after a minute or so says" All jokes and that side your really do you cute my firecracker and you really should try wearing dresses more often".

Spice thought about it and then says" I like it better down and wei-kun likes silky hair best as well, by the way you look lovely sera chan if it was anyone but wei-kun i might get a little jelly".

[/QUOTE]
Rin Suzajamori

That wasn't exactly Rin's question..but eh. She glared at him slightly from his comment of the clothes but didn't say anything, it wasn't worth it. Especially if something happened to either of them at the ball. She smiled faintly at what he said last. "Thanks..You look good in your suit too." She replied. It would only be a little while longer until they had to leave, honestly Rin just wanted to get it over with already.

-----

Sera Lightbane

Sera giggled and released her hair before brushing it back into place. "Down it is then. I'm glad he'll be there to if something happens, though..if worst comes to worst I expect you to run. I'll run to, I'd rather the Empress label us both traitors than either of us die after all." She told her. "I'm not doubting our abilities, it's just that..things tend to happen, you know?" She added.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yes mama!" Silith said happily as she undressed her self then climbed onto the bed carefully making sure she didnt wrinkle her ball dress when climbing onto the bed before she sat next to the dress and smiled happily as she waited for anna to come out and help her get dressed.

[/QUOTE]
Annalise Fredricks

Anna came out of the bathroom with hair brush in tow roughly a minute or so after Silith sat on the bed. Setting the hair brush down she motioned for her to hold her arms up, when she did she carefully put the dress on her so as to not wrinkle it. Once she was done she sat down beside her and started brushing her hair gently. "
Stick close to me when we get to the ball, alright? If anyone asks you're my daughter and I'm a noble." She told her.

National said:
Lilias smiles, and she grabs Aurora's arm. They are both surrounded by electricity, and suddenly, a large bolt of powerful electric energy strikes them, and they both vanish into the electrical output. After a few minutes, with a loud POP, they both appear in the kitchen out of the toaster!
@Kayzo

Cirillia

Ciri had opted to take a brief ten minute or so nap while she waited on Aurora to return. Her nap was cut short when she heard a loud pop, causing her to emit a squeak of shock and fall out of her chair. Blinking while she stood she noticed Lilias and Aurora back in the room. "What was that?" She asked them with wide eyes, looking around the room for a cause.

Aurora smirks, silently sneaking behind Gilroy and nudging him gently, yet roughly. "Boo!" She exclaimed, a wild grin plastered on her face. The reaction from Ciri made her giggle, and the corners of her eyes creased a little as she laughed. Looking at Lilias, she gratefully grinned, shaking her head and clutching her lower stomach. She wondered as to how Rin would react.

@National

@LeSoraAmari

@Mitchs98

Mitchs98 said:
Rin Suzajamori

That wasn't exactly Rin's question..but eh. She glared at him slightly from his comment of the clothes but didn't say anything, it wasn't worth it. Especially if something happened to either of them at the ball. She smiled faintly at what he said last. "Thanks..You look good in your suit too." She replied. It would only be a little while longer until they had to leave, honestly Rin just wanted to get it over with already.

-----

Sera Lightbane

Sera giggled and released her hair before brushing it back into place. "Down it is then. I'm glad he'll be there to if something happens, though..if worst comes to worst I expect you to run. I'll run to, I'd rather the Empress label us both traitors than either of us die after all." She told her. "I'm not doubting our abilities, it's just that..things tend to happen, you know?" She added.

Annalise Fredricks

Anna came out of the bathroom with hair brush in tow roughly a minute or so after Silith sat on the bed. Setting the hair brush down she motioned for her to hold her arms up, when she did she carefully put the dress on her so as to not wrinkle it. Once she was done she sat down beside her and started brushing her hair gently. "
Stick close to me when we get to the ball, alright? If anyone asks you're my daughter and I'm a noble." She told her.

@Kayzo

Cirillia

Ciri had opted to take a brief ten minute or so nap while she waited on Aurora to return. Her nap was cut short when she heard a loud pop, causing her to emit a squeak of shock and fall out of her chair. Blinking while she stood she noticed Lilias and Aurora back in the room. "What was that?" She asked them with wide eyes, looking around the room for a cause.
Isaac smiles and says" Thanks rin and try not to be so uptight life's to short for that and i have a special gift for you not as a bribe i made it myself with alchemy given the chain of events, and as i said before even with all the teasing and such i don't say what the lines you hear just for the sake of it i hate guys like that".

Spice playfully grins and says" that's true and i understand your concern but i have no intention of joining them, that would betray what my friend stood, I will promise this though we'll both get out of there alive because i have no intention of been killed by low lifes of night raid".

Gilroy jumped back, not paying attention as he was analyzing other details in his mind. He looks around, and he sees Aurora, dumbfounded on how she snuck up on him. He suddenly picks her up, tickling her sides.

"You think you can sneak up on me unpunished? Feel my wrath!"

@xxbetaspiritxx

Aurora's face scrunched up as she were tickled, laughing uncontrollably. Her small hands pressed and pushed against his as she tried to prise them away. "...No!...I'm sorry!..." She stifled between giggles, grasping his hands with her own. The grin she wore never left her face as she stared at Gilroy's face with a playful gleam. Being tickled made her tense and goosebumps ran up her fore arms and back with a slight tingling sensation.

@National

After a few more moments of tickling, he allows Aurora back onto the ground, his hands resting from the massive tickle attack. Lilias stifles a giggle as she smiles at the two, and then she waves to Ciri as well.

"Boo. Did we scare you?"

@xxbetaspiritxx @Mitchs98

Users who are viewing this thread

Back