• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Akame Ga Kill (Looking for More)

Aurora looked shocked at what he said, but stifled a small giggle. "Well, for starters we are in public, and secondly, haven't you seen enough today?" she retorted jokingly, sticking out her tongue childishly. Her innocent eyes fell to her hands that were pushing ever so slightly against Gilroy's chest, and then quickly rose make up to his eyes. Momentarily, she shifted her gaze to his lips, then up at the sky. The sky was starting to darken to an almost navy colour, and the moon was already illuminating the atmosphere with its eerie glow.

@National

Gilroy follows Aurora's gaze up to the sky, the moonlit pavilion signalling night was close, which meant the ball was even closer. He sighs as he gently pulls away, grabbing his suit and slowly putting it on.

"Seems as though it is almost time to go to the ball. Let's get ready. "

Gulroy walks over to the drawer, opening it, and sliding out two masks.

79894aa8c2413f925bffd924401e7fdc.jpg

original.jpg

"Which one do you prefer?"

@xxbetaspiritxx

"Already?" Aurora questioned, standing to walk into the hallway. "Seeing as my dress won't fit, I think I'm going to have to change in the hall, but I don't want other people to see." She frowned, before smiling as he brought the masks out. "I prefer the silver one!May I please wear that one?" Her smiled widened as she caressed the delicate design with the tips of her fingers. Momentarily, she leaned over to grab her dress and then proceeded to walk out into the hallway, peeping her head around the corner to make sure no one else was there. However, she didn't feel secure enough to change in the hallway so she just stood there motionlessly, contemplating on what to do. She had to admit, Gilroy did look very handsome in the suit, and the thought brought her smile back onto her face.

@National

Gilroy looks at Aurora, tilting his head as he watches her stand there in the hallway. After finally getting on his shoes, and allowing her to have the mask, he stands behind her.

"You can change, I'll make sure no one is looking."

@xxbetaspiritxx

@Kayzo @Daniel reaving

Cirillia

After a bit Ciri had cooked a rather amount of sweet and sour chicken for all of them, putting it in a bowl as big as most of the table she struggled it onto said table before grabbing all of them silverware and a bowl. Shoving a ladel into the main bowl she sat down. "Let's eat before we have to leave." She told them simply before ladeling her some food into her bowl and starting to eat.

Aurora nodded and began to undress before speedily putting on her dress. Nimbly, she messily tied up the back of her dress and wiped under her eyes, her hair settled in loose waves along her back. With a small smile, she pulled Gilroy into a loving embrace, her fingers entwining with his own. "Thank you," she mumbled, looking up at him. The excitement inside of her only grew, burning at her insides like fire. "Ooo! Can we find Ciri to help me with my makeup and hair? I'm aware that it's a masquerade ball, but I'd like to use makeup for once, it'd be fun." Her arms gently snaked around Gilroy's waist and she leaned her head against his chest, a comfortable position for her.

@National

Last edited by a moderator:
Fujio rolled his eyes at Mari when she explained that she wouldn't be able to use her legs if he kept carrying her. He wouldn't stop carrying her unless she really wanted him to. The brown haired boy loved holding the girl in any way, a warm feeling filling his body. "You don't know when your birthday is? How about we make when we first met? If you weren't technically born then we can choose any day to be your birthday!" He explained, nuzzling her cheek quickly and smiling.

@Defective Kitten

Gilroy smiles, his head leaning down towards her as her head rests on her chest. He gently grabs her by the chin, and his lips softly press against hers, before he pulls back, gazing into her eyes.

"Yeah, we can go find Ciri. She'll be able to give you her makeup, and she can help you."

@xxbetaspiritxx

Mari

Smiling at the idea of making this birth day any day that she wanted it to be intrigued her since it did sound quite fun with cakes and such. Letting Fujio nuzzle her cheek in the quick moment, she smiled back up at him as he did her before nodding excitingly. "Let's make the day we met my 'birthday' than!" Now that she thought about it, the day that they met was also the day she was released from the box, the start of her new life in Night Raid. Clapping her hands together with a cheery expression, she looked up at Fujio as she announced that today was her birthday like a young child telling their friends. "Fujio Fujio! It's my birthday today!"

@Kayzo

Aurora was slightly taken aback by the kiss, but a little devastated that he had pulled away, so she pouted. "Okay, I think they may be in the kitchen, 'cause Ciri said she made cake, maybe she went to get Rin some?" An ecstatic smile was plastered onto her face as she pulled Gilroy even closer, then away as she took his hand and began to walk down the gloomy hallway.

@National

Ra yawned forgetting where he was going looking at the mountain in the distance "I wonder if Zekra can cut can through it?"He asked while he started running towards the mountain. Eventually making it he looked at if for a second taking his sword out slicing it diagonally at the mountain leaving a small slash mark looking up he saw what looked like a house. "Umm...what the hell is that?"He asked while climbing towards it

Gilroy quickly trots up next to Aurora, taking her hand and holding it, entwining his fingers with hers. After a quick walk down the hall, he opens the kitchen door, seeing most of the group inside, spotting Rin. With a sadistic grin, he waves to the group.

"I hope we're not too late to the party." @xxbetaspiritxx

@Mitchs98 @LeSoraAmari

Aurora smiles and looks at Ciri, "May I please borrow some makeup, Ciri?" With a wild grin, she added, "If so, could you please help me?" She gave Gilroy's hand a little excited squeeze as she spoke. Because of her dress, she couldn't get so close as it pushed her away. Then, she looked to Rin. "Gilroy said you've done something, and you're going to talk, I think it's a good thing?" She exclaimed, her eyes glowing blissfully.

@National

@Mitchs98

@LeSoraAmari

After finishing his food, he complimented Ciri on her dish and then but the bowl to one side. It was then that Aurora and Gilroy arrived. Turning to look at the pair, Rin noticed Gilroy's sadistic grin and couldn't help but chuckle uncaringly before sending him a smile of his own with a wave. He then turned to Aurora as she spoke, "He wants to talk to me?" He said with a smile on his face, "Be it good or for bad, I don't see why." He chuckled, and then mentally got ready to bolt out of his chair at full speed should he need to.

@xxbetaspiritxx @National

Aurora watched Gilroy, and she shoved a hand into his chest. "Hey! I may not know much, but I know that you did that on purpose.....Apologise?" She frowned, looking up into his eyes. Then, she walked over to Rin and tugged on his sleeve, still frowning. "Are you hurt?" She questioned, concern evident in her expression. She was curious as to why Gilroy had thrown that at Rin, and what Rin had done to deserve it.

@LeSoraAmari

@Mitchs98

@National

Rin was sat there quietly when suddenly Gilroy launched an empty glass cup towards him. Rin gasped slightly and then ducked his head as the glass smashed into a nearby wall and shattered into tiny pieces. "What was that for?" Rin exclaimed before noticing that Aurora was tugging at his shirt. Rin smiled at the girl and nodded. "Yes I'm fine, I'm not hurt" he said with a smile, then turning to look at Gilroy once more, before shaking his head with a chuckle.

Gilroy calmly sips his water, his eyes gleaming as he thinks about throwing another one.

"It's okay Aurora, Rin knew why I did that. We're even now. Anyways, are all of.you aware on who our targets are for the ball?".

@Kayzo @

"Even?" Rin said with a chuckle, "I guess we are." He then got up from the seat quickly and leaned up against the counter. Gilroy had asked the group if they knew who their target was, and Rin nodded. "The Empress, yes. I was sent here specifically to help aid with this mission, so I already got a rundown of things from the higher ups." He said, his tone now getting serious, "It won't be easy, that's for sure. It's most definitely going to the toughest mission I've done yet.... But, I've waited a long time for this moment.." He chuckled slightly, a determined smile making it's way across his face. "Kyūketsuki will make it's comeback, but this time, it will be used against them." He said, resting his hand on the teigu's hilt

@Mitchs98 @xxbetaspiritxx @National

LeSoraAmari said:
Rin chuckled when Ciri brought the bowl of food over. It smelt good, and it was evident that the girl had good culinary skills. "That looks good Cari, well done." He said as he sent a smile to the girl and then ladled some of the sweet and sour chicken into his bowl and then proceeding to eat it. Thank god they got to eat before the mission, it wouldn't have been wise to attend a ball on an empty stomach either.
@Kayzo @Daniel reaving @National
National said:
Gilroy quickly trots up next to Aurora, taking her hand and holding it, entwining his fingers with hers. After a quick walk down the hall, he opens the kitchen door, seeing most of the group inside, spotting Rin. With a sadistic grin, he waves to the group.
"I hope we're not too late to the party." @xxbetaspiritxx

@Mitchs98 @LeSoraAmari
xxbetaspiritxx said:
Aurora smiles and looks at Ciri, "May I please borrow some makeup, Ciri?" With a wild grin, she added, "If so, could you please help me?" She gave Gilroy's hand a little excited squeeze as she spoke. Because of her dress, she couldn't get so close as it pushed her away. Then, she looked to Rin. "Gilroy said you've done something, and you're going to talk, I think it's a good thing?" She exclaimed, her eyes glowing blissfully.
@National

@Mitchs98

@LeSoraAmari
LeSoraAmari said:
After finishing his food, he complimented Ciri on her dish and then but the bowl to one side. It was then that Aurora and Gilroy arrived. Turning to look at the pair, Rin noticed Gilroy's sadistic grin and couldn't help but chuckle uncaringly before sending him a smile of his own with a wave. He then turned to Aurora as she spoke, "He wants to talk to me?" He said with a smile on his face, "Be it good or for bad, I don't see why." He chuckled, and then mentally got ready to bolt out of his chair at full speed should he need to.
National said:
Gilroy eyes Rin before yawning. He grabs a water glass from the kitchen cabinets, and it suddenly sails towards Rins head.
"Oops! Looks like my hand slipped."

@LeSoraAmari @xxbetaspiritxx @Mitchs98
xxbetaspiritxx said:
Aurora watched Gilroy, and she shoved a hand into his chest. "Hey! I may not know much, but I know that you did that on purpose.....Apologise?" She frowned, looking up into his eyes. Then, she walked over to Rin and tugged on his sleeve, still frowning. "Are you hurt?" She questioned, concern evident in her expression. She was curious as to why Gilroy had thrown that at Rin, and what Rin had done to deserve it.
@LeSoraAmari

@Mitchs98

@National
LeSoraAmari said:
Rin was sat there quietly when suddenly Gilroy launched an empty glass cup towards him. Rin gasped slightly and then ducked his head as the glass smashed into a nearby wall and shattered into tiny pieces. "What was that for?" Rin exclaimed before noticing that Aurora was tugging at his shirt. Rin smiled at the girl and nodded. "Yes I'm fine, I'm not hurt" he said with a smile, then turning to look at Gilroy once more, before shaking his head with a chuckle.
National said:
Gilroy calmly sips his water, his eyes gleaming as he thinks about throwing another one.
"It's okay Aurora, Rin knew why I did that. We're even now. Anyways, are all of.you aware on who our targets are for the ball?".

@xxbetaspiritxx @LeSoraAmari @Mitchs98 @Kayzo @
LeSoraAmari said:
"Even?" Rin said with a chuckle, "I guess we are." He then got up from the seat quickly and leaned up against the counter. Gilroy had asked the group if they knew who their target was, and Rin nodded. "The Empress, yes. I was sent here specifically to help aid with this mission, so I already got a rundown of things from the higher ups." He said, his tone now getting serious, "It won't be easy, that's for sure. It's most definitely going to the toughest mission I've done yet.... But, I've waited a long time for this moment.." He chuckled slightly, a determined smile making it's way across his face. "Kyūketsuki will make it's comeback, but this time, it will be used against them." He said, resting his hand on the teigu's hilt
@Mitchs98 @xxbetaspiritxx @National
@Kayzo

Cirillia

Ciri somehow managed to tune everything out between Rin and Gilroy, focusing only on eating and Rin complimenting her on her food to which she responded with a grin. Of course she'd heard and paid attention to what Aurora had said too. "Of course you can, and of course I'll help you!" She told her after she was done eating. "Are either of you hungry? I made enough for everyone really, you too Alice!" She asked them before gesturing to the bowl of food.

Aurora shook her head when Ciri offered them food; she still felt a little sick. "Despite how delicious it looks, I'm fine Thankyou." She stated, with a soft smile. Sharply, she climbed up onto the counter and sat down, her feet dangling over the edge. Once the conversation started about the mission, she tuned out a little, her mind wondering away for a few moments. Her hands clutched the marble surface of the kitchen tops and she was leaning forwards slightly.

@LeSoraAmari

@National

@Mitchs98

Gilroy grits his teeth, tapping his finger on his arm.

"Alright, everyone knows their positions. I'll be fighting one of the nobles, making sure he is too distracted to help the Empress. Also, we'll see if I can kill him and secure another Ancient Teigu. Speaking of Teigus, guess who we are going to have to help? Alzie will be keeping Sec, the Empress's Teigu busy, and he will definitely not be able to help his empress."

@LeSoraAmari @xxbetaspiritxx @Mitchs98

Aurora sniffed, beginning to fiddle with the material on her dress. The majority of what was being said wasn't relevant to her, all she had to do was distract the people of the ball momentarily as the night raid left, and all she planned on doing was taking off her mask and speaking directly to her parents in order to provoke them and cause a ruckus. That would prove interesting. Despite being somewhat dangerous, in her opinion anyway, she had wanted to help, even if that meant she had to talk to the wicked beast she called her mother. She hadn't told Gilroy or the others her plan, she had just assumed it would've worked without any complications.

@National

@LeSoraAmari

@Mitchs98

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back