• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ☆Ajax’s RP Search☆

I am interested in what might be done with a vampire and a siren. You would do this? Can we explore it?
Yea I can! Feel free to PM me and we can plot it and explore it out!

Bump! Craving for a apocalyptic roleplay either with ocs or Genshin character!

Would be down for a TWD rp. I’m looking for someone to play Daryl for my OC. I double so I’m down to play whoever in return! Down for OC x OC and canon x canon too!

Would be down for a TWD rp. I’m looking for someone to play Daryl for my OC. I double so I’m down to play whoever in return! Down for OC x OC and canon x canon too!
So sorry for getting to this late! But feel free to PM me and we can figure something out! ^^

I still hope for response to my sent message. We might have such immortal vampire with immortal siren, each from their different realms, where they encounter one another coming to where inhabitants of the world of mortals, within a setting of fantasy, dwell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back