• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ☆Ajax’s RP Search☆

KeraSoCool

H/S - “Heavy Metal Lover” - Half Asleep On Cheetos
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
(Doing a update on my old rp search!)

6B173569-1B20-4A3C-AA06-421CB95764D4.gif

Hello hello! My name is Ajaxbut feel free to call me Kera, I’m looking for some Roleplay partners as some of my roleplays died down or I just lost interest in them! I can also double up,I also do CCxCC and OCxOC but I also do CCxOC more but I’m fine with others and I’m LGBTQ+ Friendly!

Fandoms:
Bungo Stray Dogs (BSD)
The Walking Dead (TWD)
How To Train Your Dragon (HTTYD)
Warrior Cats
Honkai Star Rail
Harry Potter
Pokemon
911 (Lone Stars)
Heartland
Genshin Impact
The Hunger Games
Dead Plate
Cold Front

Non-Fandom:
Detective x Mafia
Mafia x Mafia
Librarian worker x Coffee Shop owner
Detective x Detective
Skater x Mafia
Skater x Skater
Sick x Visitor
Bartender x Customer
Bartender x Mafia
Detective x Mafia x Bartender (Poly)
Vampire x Human/Siren

Well I think that’s it for now! If I figure out any more fandoms or ideas,I will add them later on!
Feel free to PM me and we can plan something out!^^ if you have any other ideas that you wanna try,feel free to tell me about them! <3

Last edited:
Bump! :-)) craving for an apocalypse rp maybe!

Bump! Craving for a oc au The Hunger Games rp! :-))

Hi! Do you include romance in your role plays or nah?
They do but I don’t mind doing platonic rps if my rp partner feels uncomfortable with romance ^^

Bump! Craving for a HTTYD rp! ^^

Bump! Added Dead Plate and Cold Front!

Bump! Craving for a pokemon rp! ^^

Bump! Added Harry Potter! ^^

hey are you still craving an apocalypse Roleplay? if not would you be interested in doing a Vampire/Human?

hey are you still craving an apocalypse Roleplay? if not would you be interested in doing a Vampire/Human?
Yea I am! I’m down to do either, feel free to PM me and we can plot something out!

Bump! Looking for a TWD/apocalypse bass rp! :}

Users who are viewing this thread

Back