• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Ah shoot, here we go again (org+fandom Stranger Things, MCU craving!)

SmokedGalaxy

Guess who’s back, back again? It me!
If we previously had something going and would like to continue or start a new one, just let me know ❤️

Facts:
Kirsten, EST USA, 25. Love all things horror and nerdy, anywhere from painting miniatures and playing D&D, to playing dead by daylight like it’s going out of style to spinning my lightsaber. I’ve been roleplaying for 10+ years now. I work full time so please have patience Mon - Fri!
I’m super laid back and chill! I won’t require much OOC but I heavily prefer it! The more I can gush about life and our characters, share playlists, references, pin/moodboards makes me suuuuper happy!

When it comes to posting I’m very open. Depending on availability, interest, and length I can post anywhere from a paragraph response to 5+ per character. I love rapid responses but I also am 100% okay with daily/weekly responses! I get it, life can get hectic!
I’m not expecting perfection, so please don’t sweat to make sure everything is proper! I just ask for no text talk or actions *like this* -or this-
Doubling is my thing, I guess some people don’t like it but I want both of us to be happy any excited. I promise to give all characters I play my 100%! I also love to play NPCS as well to share the love!
Romance, Angst, all the drama and spice is a yes for me, bud. Slow burn, instant, enemies to lovers. That being said I would prefer my pairing to be mxf, but I’m willing to do fxf or mxm for your pairing!
When it comes to plotting, for certain fandoms/originals I have some AU plots already thought of that I could bounce off, but generally I love to plot out with my partner!

I WILL NOT WRITE WITH OR AGAINST ANYBODY UNDER THE AGE OF 18! Pls, romance is my go to and that makes me uncomfortable when it comes to minors! I’m so sorry!

I think that's it. Anything else may be added later.

Red is my current craving!

Fandoms:

MCU
Looking for: Thor, Steve Rogers
Willing to play: Loki, Bucky, Peter Parker, Tony

Stranger Things
Looking for: Steve, Eddie
Willing to play: Billy, Steve, Eddie, Hopper

Star Wars
Looking for: Anakin, Ben/Kylo , Hux
Willing to play: Mando, Ben/Kylo, Obi

TVD/TO
Looking for: Klaus, Damon
Willing to play: Stefan, Alaric, Elijah

HP (aged up/au)
Looking for: Draco, maybe Fred
Willing to play: George, Harry, Cedric, Ron, Severus, Sirius, Remus

Extra fandoms:
Fallout
Dead By Daylight
Buffy
ATLA
OHSHC (Aged up, college AU)
Witcher
Lucifer
Supernatural
Resident Evil (played through 2&3, 7)
WWE - Okay this one is an odd one. I’ve been rewatching all the raw and I’m in the 2000’s. I’d love to figure out a plot for this!

I love slice of life’s and have a few ideas, most common some uncommon.

Please either reply to this thread or message me if interested!

Last edited:
Would you want to do a TVD rp?

Hi there, I do play Klaus from time to time and I was wondering if you would be willing to do some doubling and play Damon ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back