• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Matthew threw a pencil against the wall facing him, which he does when a family member dies or leaves(not limited to pencils tho). He slid down to the floor, finally letting the tears flow(this is a sad moment)

"I am going to go downstairs now" Tito suddenly says to his mother as he gets out of her grip and then quickly walks into his bedroom before starts taking all of the colourful and odd clothing off including swimming trunks and pyjama bottoms, after he goes to his wardrobe and opens it before picking out some plain grey trousers as well a t shirt that is the same kind of colour. THEY are some of the non colourful things he actually has, most of his clothes are colourful , unique or something and these are none of them, they are not his usual style at all and it's very rare that he wears them.

Only tends to wear clothes like this when he is really upset or something else is terribly wrong, this is because he usually doesn't feel like himself as well as other things, opens one of his drawers that he keeps his socks in and then puts on some dark grey socks with nothing colourful or anything, then takes off his specialy made collar that he usually wears and puts it in a draw before shutting it away from the world and his view.

After leaves the bedroom wearing nothing but plain and boring clothes, looking still very upset and like don't know what to do as then starts walking down back towards everyone else as he wips his tears from his face a little bit. he don't even know why he bothers doing it as he knows he's probably just going to get upset again and cry at some point. Gets back to were most of his family are and suddenly comes up behind his sister Alessia that will be leaving, starts hugging her tightly and doesn't seem like he is going to be letting go anytime soon, he starts crying again "I don't want you to leave but then I want you to be happy but...." Manages to say through his tears as his sentence trails off a little bit.

Last edited:
Maria smiled softly and nodded, "Alright," she said and went back to everyone too.

Alessia hugged Tito tightly back, "I know, but I'll be back and I'll send letters and everything too," she says trying to make him feel better

Skylar woke after hearing a pencil hit the wall, and went downstairs. Then, they ask, "Why as the pencil thrown at the wall?"

(
Tito walked towards the front door of the house before saying goodbye to his best friend and his friend's mother, hugging him before walking out of the house as he waves at him a bit, walking down the pavement back to his house , he starts thinking about how much fun he had with his best friend today and what a great time it was, he then thinks about all the things that they did today
wasn't too long before he could see his house just in the distance. He quickly runs over and then slows down a little bit as he gets closer to it.

He runs in through the front door leaving it open behind him "guess who is back and ready to rock this world! It's a Pawsome day!" He screams loudly enough that the whole house can probably hear him sounding excited starts pretending like he is playing electric guitar with his hands " this is amazing!!!" randomly screams for absolutely no reason really before starting to jump up and down a bit as he continues playing that amazing electric air guitar. Seems pretty pretty energetic and bouncy as usual.

The clothes that he is wearing today definitely don't go together ,is wearing red pyjama bottoms and top but he has scooby doo swimming trunks over the top half of his pyjama bottoms, yellow rain boots with blue socks, pink swimming goggles , a hat with OWO on it in big white letters and a blue specially made collar around his neck that has a D ring in the front of it as well as It says Fletchery in big white letters on left side of it, attached to the D ring is a dog tag hanging down from it, it has writing in engraved into it.

After a couple of minutes of playing his air guitar, he stops before suddenly running towards the stairs then quickly runs up and down the stairs 4 times before stopping at the bottom of them
((I miss playing Tito like this. I haven't played him in a while really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back