• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
"yes dad?" he yelled and came down the stairs, "what's for lunch, uh, I mean dinner?" he looked down, embarrassed, at the kitchen floor. "Are you kidding me?! I had to have that happen?" he thought

Jamison cleared his throat. "That's what I called you down for. What do you want for dinner?" He asked, his deep voice bellowing like a horn. "Is there anything your siblings want?"

Tito hears dad calling as he looks towards the kitchen before quickly looking back at his sister "come on we better see what dad wants" says to her, gets up from the floor and runs into the kitchen very quickly "yeah what is it amazing dad?" He asks as he starts looking around "oh hi Matthew" he says looking at Matthew before he looks back at Jamison to see what his dad wants.

Jamison leaned against the granite island. "What would you like to eat for dinner, Tito?"

Tito thinks for a bit before answering "Full English breakfast sounds nice. I saw it online the other day. Apparently it's very popular in England and the UK. Sounds really nice. you can have it anytime of the day to some extent for what I have read about it and from what I have seen above it.

Most people usually have it with baked beans and apparently there's something called black pudding that people have with it. Some people don't like black pudding so some people don't have that with it, some have toast and butter with it on a separate plate.
I can show you more about if you like or maybe Chinese or Indian food sounds nice as well. Oh or maybe best option is we all fly to England today and get food there before living there and then you and mum fill out a deed poll and get that process started" He says smiling at him

Last edited:
Matthew laughed, "jeez Jacob, you aren't supposed to be that hungry,only Mack and I are." Matthew was eating a tangerine while speaking.

Tito giggles a little bit "no I am not that hungry, I'm just trying to decide what to eat and who says your that hungry anyway. Oh I forgot to aske you earlier but how was camp by the way?" He asks Matthew his brother wondering how his time at camp went.

"is that all you have to say about it?, it doesn't sound like you had the best time there, maybe you shouldn't go again since it wasn't very good by the sounds of it. Did you make any new friends or anything?" Tito asks Matthew, curiously wondering if it was that bad and why his brother really is not telling him that much information about it

"I made a friend with a counselor, but the worst thing was the noise at night. I also kept on walking into thorn bushes,but I just might go back next year" Matthew grinned"But still won't attempt to socialize"(he is an introvert)

"cool can I talk to them?. What type of noises were there at night and did you get scared at all?, Oh that sounds very painful i hope that you weren't too hurt by those bushes, I'm guessing there probably would have been like bugs and things as well, sounds way too scary and just irritating if you ask me. Oh but I will miss you if you go back again when you are away, the bedroom just feels some what empty without you" Tito asks Matthew, hoping that he will be able to answer all his amazing questions

"It's only one person, Jacob" he said, "and yes you can talk to him. I got his number" He huffed"It was a lot of boys talking at the same time, loudly,so it was not scary."
He grabbed out his cell phone, and texted Greyson"Hey Greyson,want 2 come over? I would like u 2 meet my family, it doesn't matter @ wut time."(yes I did this on purpose) There was a ping and the reply was: "Sure,tomorrow @ 3:00 pm"

"yeah I know, awesome can I talk to him now or soon?. Fair enough, did any of them seem friendly at all?, Even if you were not going to talk to them" Tito asks as he starts watching Matthew and looks to see who he is texting "I'm not dressing up smart or anything before you ask, I will be wearing what I usually wear" Tito says making himself very clear.

"tomorrow at three, and he doesn't exactly dress in neat clothes either"Matthew said while shrugging, "he just started college this year" Matthew clicked on the profile picture of Greyson, he had almond skin, brown eyes and dark brown hair, he wore a black tyedye t-shirt and grey shorts, he also wore navy blue glasses, sandals and multicolor friendship bracelets.

"why so long?, Like why can't I just talk to him like now or sooner?, Since you like have his phone number or what have you. Ok but you know how people find what I wear a bit odd sometimes" Tito asks wondering why he can't talk to him like sooner or right?.

He watches what his brother does on the phone, when his brother shows him the profile picture he looks at it for a little "okay he looks cool, please, please can I talk to him on the phone?, Like pretty please" He asks sounding excited about him and begging his brother to allow him to talk on the phone.

Jamison nodded, smiling a bit. "English breakfast for dinner?" He asked, looking through his phone. "That's an interesting idea."

Soon, small clacking could be heard as Greta sprinted down the stairs in her fake heels. "Daddy! What are you making for dinner???" The small 5 year old projected her voice, letting be heard by her siblings. Once she made it downstairs she pranced past her brothers, going straight to Jamison to be picked up.

"fine I guess I will speak to him tomorrow if our parents allow him to come" Tito says to his brother as he
Gives up with asking him about speaking on the phone and looks over to his dad "yeah why not. I think it is as well" he says looking at him before then goes to one of the cupboards, grabs himself a cup and then goes over to the sink before filling half the cup up with water and then he drinks it quite quickly, putting the cup down on the side next to the sink ready for it to be washed later on.

He then hears Greta and turns to look at her "we're not sure yet, we might be having full English breakfast possibly" he says answering her question. After he keeps watching her until she gets to there dad "hey what about me?, spend some time with us, daddy is not the only one here" he asks her wondering if she is ever going to spend some time with him or her siblings

Last edited:
"okay"Matthew agrees. "Hey dad,can a friend of mine come over tomorrow?" Matthews turns to his father, "don't worry, he's not one of those kids on motorcycles and wears tattoos or anything" Matthew hopes he'll agree.

Maria and Alessia walked into the kitchen with everybody else. Their mom gives Alessia an encouraging look before she started speaking, "So, our music teacher sent a video of me practicing violin to this school by our aunts house. She thought it would be a really good opportunity because they're really good for schooling and instruments, specifically string. And, surprisingly, I got a scholarship!" she says excitedly, "The only problem is I'm moving now," she said and smiled softly, a little nervous for their reaction, "And I'm also leaving in two days."

Tito seems very happy and his usual self when Maria and Alessia enter the room, he doesn't notice them but he hears Alessia when she starts talking and he turns his head to face her. He stands there and listens to her as she talks about school and things. It's not until she mentions there ants house that he starts connecting the dots in his head and starts to look a little bit sad, as she continues he becomes more and more visibly upset at one point a couple of tears come out of his eyes and trickle down his face as he tries to hold back his emotions, looks down at the floor hoping that people will ignore him and pay attention to his sister because he doesn't want to interrupt her big announcement.

By the time she is finished talking he looks like he is going to burst into tears any second, quickly runs past everyone looking very visibly upset before heading upstairs, reaches the top of the stairs and breaks down crying very loudly as he can no longer hold back his emotions as he collapses onto the floor with his hands over his face, tries to stop crying but he can't because is so upset about Alessia leaving but then is also happy for her at the same time, the mixture of emotions that he is feeling right now just makes him feel very confused and he doesn't know what to do apart from continuing to cry.

Last edited:
Maria quickly went after him as he ran by and sat on the stairs with him and held him close, “I know, we thought she’d have longer here, not just two days,” she said softly and tried to soothe Tito

Tito is crying on the floor with his hands in front of his face on the landing when Maria catches up to him. He allows her to scoop him up and hug him if she does he rests his head on his mother's shoulder and holds her tightly as he continues crying loudly "I don't want her to leave but then I am happy but why does she have to leave?!?!" He says sounding very upset and confused at the same time. "Mommy why does it have to be so far away" he says.

Matthew jerks his head around, he was biting his lip, he was clearly trying not to cry. Matthew quickly scribbled his number on a piece of paper and gave it to Alessia (he has had a few chats with her). Matthew gave her a quick hug before letting go, "I'm going to miss you little sis" he muttered.

Alessia smiled and hugged him back, “I’ll miss you too, I’ll miss everybody but I’m very excited too.”

Maria held Tito tightly, “I know, but this’ll be really good for her, she’ll get a lot of practice from people who know how to help her and they’re very great teachers too. And she’ll be with your aunt and uncle and cousins too.”

"I know I know that is why I happy for her but it's so so so far away and and I don't want to lose my best friend" Tito says as he continues crying "why does it have to be this way?!?" He asks as he struggles to deal with his very mixed emotions. "I don't to go to school, it's not fair but then I also happy" he says "I am happy for her, I don't know what to do!!!" He says as he continue crying."mommy I want My sister" he says as he wants to be close to her

His parents and probably most of his family know that
he is going to really struggle with the next few days at least, he is super close to Alessia and he sees her as his best friend in the world, so it's going to be really hard for him to come to terms with her leaving but he will get there eventually probably with enough time and support.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back