• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
The loud feedback of the garage door opening echoed through the house, making everyone aware of their father's return. Jamison grabbed closed the door, adjusting his tie as he walked into the house, closing the garage door. Inhaling the fresh, cherry-scented air, he smiled. "Kids, I'm home!" He shouted. His call could be heard all throughout the large, sleek pristine house.

Without waiting a few moments, Greta came running out. "Daddy, daddy!" She shouted, running up to him wearing her mother's heels and dress, her barbies in hand, avoiding not tripping. "You're finally home! I thought you'd never return!" Running into his arms, Jamison crouched down and grabbed her.

"Where are your siblings at?" He asked, looking around. "Are they upstairs?"

Greta nodded. "Yeah, mommy's taking a nap, she told me not to wake her up." She responded.

Matthew came home a few minutes later,back from summer camp.Matthew burst into the house, “MOM, sisters, dad, I’m back from summer camp!!” he called. Matthew had three bug bites,one on his neck,one on his arm and another on his knee,he also was scratched all over.

Last edited:
Greta put her finger on her lip. "Mommy's sleeping upstairs!" She said, holding tightly onto Jamison.

Holding Greta on his hip, Jamison stood up, smiling. "Welcome home, son. How was summer camp?" He noticed the bug bites, setting Greta on the counter. "Those are some pretty big bites. Are you feeling okay?"

"good,except the bug bites and scratches, and the usual. I'm okay dad"Matthew said while embracing his dad. "Where's mom" Matthew said, pulling out of his father's embrace, "I really want to see her"
Matthew then went to check his mom's bedroom, where she was napping, he leapt on top of her and hugged her.

Last edited:
Their mom jumped awake and laughed softly as she saw Matthew and hugged him back, “Hey Honey, how was camp? Do you want some ointment for your bug bites?” She asks him as she sits up.

Meanwhile, Alesia runs down the stairs and hugs her dad tightly, “Hi Daddy!” she says and kisses his cheek as he bends down

Last edited:
"Sure mom"Matthew said with a broad smile on his face, he added"Summer camp was kinda fun, I managed to warm up to one of the counselors, his name is Grayson. I think Greyson just entered college this year"(Matthew thinks of Greyson as a brother). Matthew sat up, asking jokingly"When does school school start, I want to know how much time I have to complain"

Skylar had finishes washing their hands from using the bathroom as they heard their dad coming back from bring their brother Matthew back from summer camp. Then, they had heard Matthew talking to their mom, so Skylar goes into their parents' room. After they walk into their parents' room, and said, "How was your time at summer camp lil bro, and what did you do their." Lastly, Skylar also had asked, Matthew is their anything I can help you with since mom has woken up?"

"Are you calling me lil bro because I'm short or because I'm younger than you, because I was born only 5 minutes after you were" Matthew shot back good naturedly. Matthew gave his (idk what to call them/her/him) a slap on the back before going to take a shower

Last edited:
“I’m glad you had fun,” their mom smiles and kisses Matthew’s head, “Would you help find the itch ointment? I think it’s in the downstairs bathroom,” she says and rubs at her eyes, “I still need a few moments,” she laughs softly

(Matthew was already in the shower when his mom asked, but imma play along) "WHAT,I can't hear you" he yelled, "Wait for me to get out of the shower!!!." A few minutes later, Matthew got out of the shower, dried himself, and changed into the clothes he brought with him: an orange T-shirt and grey baggy pants.

Tito walked towards the front door of the house before saying goodbye to his best friend and his friend's mother, hugging him before walking out of the house as he waves at him a bit, walking down the pavement back to his house , he starts thinking about how much fun he had with his best friend today and what a great time it was, he then thinks about all the things that they did today
wasn't too long before he could see his house just in the distance. He quickly runs over and then slows down a little bit as he gets closer to it.

He runs in through the front door leaving it open behind him "guess who is back and ready to rock this world! It's a Pawsome day!" He screams loudly enough that the whole house can probably hear him sounding excited starts pretending like he is playing electric guitar with his hands " this is amazing!!!" randomly screams for absolutely no reason really before starting to jump up and down a bit as he continues playing that amazing electric air guitar. Seems pretty pretty energetic and bouncy as usual.

The clothes that he is wearing today definitely don't go together ,is wearing red pyjama bottoms and top but he has scooby doo swimming trunks over the top half of his pyjama bottoms, yellow rain boots with blue socks, pink swimming goggles , a hat with OWO on it in big white letters and a blue specially made collar around his neck that has a D ring in the front of it as well as It says Fletchery in big white letters on left side of it, attached to the D ring is a dog tag hanging down from it, it has writing in engraved into it.

After a couple of minutes of playing his air guitar, he stops before suddenly running towards the stairs then quickly runs up and down the stairs 4 times before stopping at the bottom of them

Last edited:
Matthew laughed quietly, "Calm down, little bro"he called from the top of the stairs with a smile. Matthew headed to his room(that he may share with Tito) and closed the door, he began voice exercises.

Tito almost instantly turns around and looks up the stairs when he hears his brother's voice "Matthew!!"he screens very excitedly then runs upstairs and follows shortly behind him into the bedroom that they share together before running up to Matthew and hugging him tightly, he has really missed his brother.

Their mom finally came out of the room, always having a hard time fully waking up once she's supposed to wake up. She smiles as Tito runs by, "Welcome home!" she calls and laughs softly as she makes he way down the stairs

Tito eventually stops hugging Matthew and then goes over to his bed for a bit before sitting down on it and hugging some of his soft toy. He smiles as he does so

Last edited:
"Ow,Tito, that hurt"Matthew said, just a tad bit annoyed, out of his room. "Not so loud next time." He went back in, shut the door again(when should school be, unless they are homeschooled). "When will I get peace?"he thought.

Tito then after a little while gets up from his bed and goes outside of his bedroom before thinking a little bit about what to do next. As he is thinking hears Mathew telling him off pretty much. "sorry brother I just missed you. Call me Jacob by the way don't forget that" He replies back to him as he continues to think about what he wants to do next.

After a little while he decides before excitedly going downstairs and jumps off the second step from the bottom before then skipping over to where his Dad and two of his sisters are "everyone get down they are coming for us" He says very excitedly before quickly lying down on his stomach pretending that aliens are coming after them "get down now or they will see you!" He says tapping on Alesia's leg and trying to encourage her to join in . He is obviously in a playful mood at the moment and wants his sister to play with him

Interactions-
Ashy_OCdesigns Ashy_OCdesigns
Like-A-Moss Like-A-Moss
chaepeumeon chaepeumeon

Last edited:
Matthew's face softens a little, he felt bad for more or less telling Jacob off, and feels even worse for what he thought earlier. "Sorry..."he mumbled, "I just don't like loud noises."

Last edited:
Alessia laughed as she also got down on the floor along with her brother, she covers her haid as she gets down too and plays with her brother.

Last edited:
Tito smiles at his sister as she gets down on the floor next to him "do you want to play something else maybe?. You can choose if you want to or we could do something else" he asks Alesia.

Last edited:
Greta had since then hid off in her room, playing quietly with her dolls. Often, she spent a lot of time in her room, since her siblings often bothered her, making her upset.

Jamison made his way to his office, taking off his coat and settling in before deciding to make dinner for the children.

Matthew started calling Greyson, "hey" a baritone voice greeted Matthew. "hey yourself" his tenor pitch softer, rather than his loudish conversational voice that he used ONLY for his family, and barely loud enough for Greyson to hear.

Jamison washed his hands quickly before looking to the pantries, searching for suitable ingredients for dinner. He then shouted, calling all of his children down to the kitchen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back