• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Agents of the Inquisition (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Jade Empire is Bioware's attempt at martial arts game in Chinese inspired fantasy world. Plays similar to Kotor.

Deus Ex last two games Human Revolution and Mankind Divided are much newer and more accessible. So I would go with those first. Its all about being cyborgs, conspiracies and philosophy.

I would try Morrowind and Oblivion, both have their own quirks and play differently to Skyrim but worth a try. Morrowind is tricky to play as it doesn't have the same quality of life things of modern open world and combat it dice roll based but many people consider it the best.

Yes played Greedfall, it is not as big, smooth and AAA like dragon age put definitely worth a try for the setting. It is more actiony rather than the Dragon Age.

Jade Empire is Bioware's attempt at martial arts game in Chinese inspired fantasy world. Plays similar to Kotor.

Deus Ex last two games Human Revolution and Mankind Divided are much newer and more accessible. So I would go with those first. Its all about being cyborgs, conspiracies and philosophy.

I would try Morrowind and Oblivion, both have their own quirks and play differently to Skyrim but worth a try. Morrowind is tricky to play as it doesn't have the same quality of life things of modern open world and combat it dice roll based but many people consider it the best.

Yes played Greedfall, it is not as big, smooth and AAA like dragon age put definitely worth a try for the setting. It is more actiony rather than the Dragon Age.
Hmm... Sounds like different take on a game. I’ll look at it. KOTOR since it was mobile version for me, was alright but probably would have liked the actual console version better. So JE perhaps would be interesting

Yeah, I vaguely recall it. Though might have overlooked or didn’t know about the sequels to it. Interesting

I remember way back when I got Oblivion on the PS3 got it used from graywhale, I believe. Tried it but never got into it and stopped pretty early on though probably didn’t give it a fair shot, maybe would have appreciated it more after getting further into the game and adjusting more to the gameplay. Morrowind I’ve seen around mostly the ES online add on for ps4 and etc. But that sounds like maybe a little lower on the list to me, just going by the sounds of it and dice combat. Probably wouldn't get into it as easily as say Skyrim, DA or ME.

Oh? Good to know. The brief bit of gameplay I just started watching on YouTube from some review gamer starting to play for the first time, looks like good graphics and character creation definitely reminds me of Skyrim and early dragon age to some degree. I think I’ll add it and try it out, looks like a small hit GB wise so may not take too long to download either. The setting is for me the first I’ve seen, going off memory, isn’t too often I see it. Except maybe assassins creed but haven’t played that series yet.

The knights of the old republic I have played the mobile version. (Before I got my first Xbox last year and now this year.) Keep forgetting about it now that I have the console. The one I’ve always wanted to play in that series is unfortunately only on PC. Jade Empire? Cant say I’ve heard of it unless I have and just really forgot, I’ll see. Dues Ex I’ve heard of but I’ll check it out on the store, only have read about it so far in brief paragraph summary years ago. System Shock? Not sure if I’ve heard of this one either, but I’ll see.

Fallout I’ve heard of and can check out as well. Don’t recall much gameplay wise. Elder scrolls I’ve definitely played and so far Skyrim has been the lone game in the series I’ve stuck with and remained interested in. ES Online I tried when it first released and couldn’t get into it and now I see a ton of dlc expansions for it, so not sure if it’s something I’d try again or not. Outer Worlds, I feel like that’s one of the many I was just reading about on the Microsoft store.... maybe it was anyway, but I’ll check again. I know I’ve heard of the following but a little lost which ones I’ve seen since a few have multiple in the series or expansions like ES, right? I was checking a few of those in the store while browsing on my Xbox. I went through a long list of skimming and some reading so some names may be lost on me temporarily. But yeah, DND is definitely something I’d be very new to playing.

Pillars of Eternity was definitely one I was looking at during the browse. Hard to tell what is legitimately good on the brief trailers and small summary of the games though. So good to know.

Also was checking out Greedfall quite a bit, looks good in the trailer (but most games do since they are cinematic imo) Read about it too online and looks interesting. Time period is intriguing to me. Ever play that one? That’s one I’m thinking about trying as well, since it’s free with game pass. Only thing I haven’t seen yet is actual gameplay and if that will pan out or fail.
I really recommend Outer Worlds! It definitely feels similar to ME and DA but with more of that old school Fall Out humor. Also the companions are *chefs kiss* and I really enjoyed the fighting mechanics and leveling system. The weapons and armor are really fun, too. You get to make a lot of choices related to morality or politics that effect the plot, or choices on missions that effect the end result. I liked it a lot!

I really recommend Outer Worlds! It definitely feels similar to ME and DA but with more of that old school Fall Out humor. Also the companions are *chefs kiss* and I really enjoyed the fighting mechanics and leveling system. The weapons and armor are really fun, too. You get to make a lot of choices related to morality or politics that effect the plot, or choices on missions that effect the end result. I liked it a lot!
I just realized a few things;

1st: I did see the actual Outer Worlds game in the store, however until now was thinking of another game I saw had been outer worlds.

2nd: Coincidentally, I am using a profile background that’s apparently from outer worlds on my Xbox account. (Out of the free already available options, outer worlds does have the best ones imo)

But back to the game talk. 😅 Now that I’ve realized those two things. I can definitely see some ME vibes from what I’m reading on google search results. (Also that very brief description I saw about Felix.... Wow that’s really sad and wasn’t expecting that so soon) I’ll check it out some more though. I definitely wasn’t expecting that quick summary of the plot and alternative timeline and how it affects the future.

Just wanted to apologize for not posting sooner. Been a crazy week. I plan to catch up tonight.

Epiphany Epiphany graytful graytful

Working on my post, are the two spies starting their mission together spit off than join together or are they starting seperately? In other words: will the meet before the start of the mission?

I haven't had a chance to read the opening pitch yet but I'm game for any collaboration you want to do. Moire is an easy going elf, and rather social. If given the opportunity, she'll prefer to work with someone else over working alone.

Just wanted to apologize for not posting sooner. Been a crazy week. I plan to catch up tonight.

I haven't had a chance to read the opening pitch yet but I'm game for any collaboration you want to do. Moire is an easy going elf, and rather social. If given the opportunity, she'll prefer to work with someone else over working alone.

Definitely prefer teaming up. Mahera would appreciate seeing and speaking to an open dalish person and have the nostalgia of a previous life.

Last edited:
Hey y’all I’m so sorry but I need to put this on pause. To be upfront, people in my house have been getting sick lately and one of my roommates just tested positive for COVID and I live in a house with 6 people so I have some shit to deal with. I’m really sorry and really disappointed because I was very much looking forward to this role play. Y’all are more than welcome to continue collaborating and working through this rp but I don’t expect anything from you. I hope you understand and aren’t too upset that I have to handle irl stuff for the time being.

Hey y’all I’m so sorry but I need to put this on pause. To be upfront, people in my house have been getting sick lately and one of my roommates just tested positive for COVID and I live in a house with 6 people so I have some shit to deal with. I’m really sorry and really disappointed because I was very much looking forward to this role play. Y’all are more than welcome to continue collaborating and working through this rp but I don’t expect anything from you. I hope you understand and aren’t too upset that I have to handle irl stuff for the time being.
Sorry to hear the news Gray. Too bad on what’s going on in RL for you and roommates. Disappointed about the rp but very understandable of why it needs to be paused and what ever might happen there.

Take care of yourself. See you back soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back