• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Agent of Maniacles OOC and Characters

I'm picking up what you're putting down now.
Ya it's not just some random dudes attacking Sam it's sams worse fears being realised. If she can control the underlying emotional cheap shots she'll fare better.
Oh, by the way, Dark Kotsu will only allow Red Owl to peer through his eyes, not his mind. But would you like to hash out a PM where she watches him torture Kotsu and registers he knows she's in his head?
Well thats why I only wrote her attempting to find him totally up to you how effective it is. This goes for everything I posted.

Ya we can pm if you want.

Ya it's not just some random dudes attacking Sam it's sams worse fears being realised. If she can control the underlying emotional cheap shots she'll fare better.

Well thats why I only wrote her attempting to find him totally up to you how effective it is. This goes for everything I posted.

Ya we can pm if you want.

Yeah, the attempt will be successful, but only audio and visual is all she'll get. No control, no matter how hard she pulls. And alright. I'll start the PM. But I'll be back in about two hours to flesh out the rest. That's when I go on lunch.

Also gotta post the Dark Kotsus tearing into Sam and Quentin more too.

02 is in critical condition. 01 is heavily injured. Sam is under DK's control as is Quentin. Kotsu is captured. They're all fucked.

Oh, and Yellow just got blown the fuck up. So yeah, we're all definitely fucked. We're so fucked we're up Fuck Creek with no paddles and surrounded by god damn meth gators.

OKAY

Attention EVERYONE I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

YOU ALL FUCKED. Sam just blew up yellow owl, you done.

It's over, the rpg is over,

pack up guys time to go home.

Your face when i realise Sam just killed the only part of owl keeping blue owl in check.

1573581832142.png

Alright, add to the fact that now that Yellow is dead, Blue is going to screw with all of our minds. Those meth gators are now also on steroids and have back mounted flamethrowers, and our shitty little kayak now has several holes in it.

I'm just running all this by our Gm's before I continue as this was NOT AT ALL part of the plan.

But I love chaos so hopefully we can ride this out a little bit.

I gotta go to work.

We are almost at an agreemnet as how t handle this.

So we will continue this nuclear shit hurricane when I get back. You can post reactions to yellow owls passing but hold off on the combat till i return.

So, before I prepare a backup character, what would y'all say the current average scaling of the team so far? Street, city, state, or country-busting

Well, obviously Sam (Uber cannon) and Quentin (Dragon mode) are city. Owl and Morgan are continent (Genocide spell). Kotsu... he's got the power to be city at least, but the range to be street. Dentin's not even a housebuster. Aria's on the same level more or less as Kotsu. Vivian's kinda like Denton in that regard.

So I think it's city at least, unless I missed something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back