• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Age of the Kemonomimi (Reboot)

When they got there, Blossom sat nest to the side, putting hr legs into the water. As she did, they slowly started reverting back to her root system, branching out to obtain maximum surface area. After half a minute or so, she removed them from the water, letting them morph back into her legs. Once she was done, she stood up, looked at him, and smiled. She dipped her head in gratitude that he helped her get there, as she might not have been able to otherwise.

@Blacknife

Asger stared down at the little girl in amazement. That had to be the strangest thing he had ever seen. He chuckled slightly and gave her a very low bow. He stood up straight thinking it was kinda ironic that he was a lumberjack and was taking care of trees. Come to thing of it he needed a new axe. But first things first.

"What do you think we should do about Maria?"

@Kazehana

@Mitchs98

Blossom tilted her head in confusion. What about the what now? OH. Yeah. Maria. She wasn't quite sure if they should intrude on an official investigation. And it sort of looked like Maria was busy as it was... Perhaps it might not be the best idea to interfere. She looked up at him, shrugging her shoulders. To be quite honest, she wasn't sure if she was supposed to be doing anything at all. Perhaps she should take Alec back to the guild? But he always acted so weird when he was drunk...

@Blacknife

Kazehana said:
Blossom tilted her head in confusion. What about the what now? OH. Yeah. Maria. She wasn't quite sure if they should intrude on an official investigation. And it sort of looked like Maria was busy as it was... Perhaps it might not be the best idea to interfere. She looked up at him, shrugging her shoulders. To be quite honest, she wasn't sure if she was supposed to be doing anything at all. Perhaps she should take Alec back to the guild? But he always acted so weird when he was drunk...
@Blacknife
Asger Smiled down at her as she didnt seem to understand. He let out a little sigh as he noticed a man stumbling around a little ways away from them. He shook his head at him 'City folk..' Before turning back towards Blossom "You wouldn't know where a blacksmith is would you? Im in need of a new axe" He then swept her up and back onto his shoulder. He held her there this time with his lefts arm so she wouldn't fall off.

@Kazehana

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]Elise pouted. "Betrayed.", she said, as her husband had healed her even though she said she was fine. "That was nothing... I had that.", she said and then stood up to kiss her husband on the cheek. "But thanks. At least i know you care for me."

[/QUOTE]
Theodore smiled happily as Elise stood up to give him a kiss. He did have to admit, with her being a spider and all, her pouts almost made her look like she was about to kill someone, but Theodore didn't care. "Of course I care for you!" he said, throwing his hands up into the air. "What kind of husband would I be if I didn't?" The kind pushed himself out of his chair, leaving his payment on the table. "Now, what should we do next? I'm feeling like hunting down my traitor of a son!"

Blossom frowned, trying to think. She wasn't sure she knew what a blacksmith was, or an axe for that matter. Before she could thinking about it, she found herself being taken rather easily with a small yelp of excitement. At least this time she was used to being up there. She sat there for a moment, able to appreciate the view since she wasn't so worried about her safety. Blossom assumed that Asger wouldn't let anything happen to her. She couldn't help but smile at how cool this was. Though she felt bad that she couldn't help him in return. She scribbled something down, then handed it to him.

I know not what a 'black smith' is, though it sounds like a rotten apple. I also do not know what an 'acks' is, but I don't know where to get a new one.

She frowned, not sure if he would be displeased with her for not being able to help him after all he had done for her.

@Blacknife

Lotusy said:
Theodore smiled happily as Elise stood up to give him a kiss. He did have to admit, with her being a spider and all, her pouts almost made her look like she was about to kill someone, but Theodore didn't care. "Of course I care for you!" he said, throwing his hands up into the air. "What kind of husband would I be if I didn't?" The kind pushed himself out of his chair, leaving his payment on the table. "Now, what should we do next? I'm feeling like hunting down my traitor of a son!"
Elise smiled. "I am always pro hunting. Though i will this time not go for it fully and kill him.". She took her husbands hand. "We're gonna run around and search for him and have fun yes? Just like back then, when you showed me what laid outside of my cave...", the queen said and smiled happy ar the memory.

A.L

[WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU ARE GOING] Adorablebot MK I demanded, grabbing the fleeing squish by the collar and yanking her back into the lab. The machine lifted Jasmine to face its orange eyes. It felt like they were staring into her very soul... but were less intimidating thanks to the bunny underwear on its head. Dropping her next to the scientist squish, the machine entered the robot construction cell. [WHAT HAPPENS NOW] It asked, wondering whether this would work or not.

@Ami the breadling

Alec

"
I will have you know my name is not Naeman, punk!" Alec exclaimed, turning around to see who called him that. "I am the great Alec, heathen! Don't you dare lie to me about the shortage of meat!" He began sniffing the air, raising his nose and head up to get a better sense where the delicious smell came from. Drunkenly walking toward the man, still sniffing the air loudly, he sniffed their face. Specifically their mouth. "You smell like rabbit meat, sweat, and terrible hygiene!" Backing away, he waved the air in front of his face with a look of drunken disgust. "I think you need to see a dentist." He suggested, walking backwards to the stand. "Along with some mints... hehehe."

Spinning around, Alec smiled when he faced the vendors. "
Do you have anymore of that delicious rabbit meat that punk had?" He asked, wobbly taking out his small leather purse. Opening it, he poured out a pile of coins across the stand. "I'm willing to buy all of the meat! Burned, crispy, baked, and even raw! So c'mon! Feed the hungry Alec with delicious meat!"

@Ami the breadling @
Anyoneelseatornearthestand

WiLeo said:
A.L

[WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU ARE GOING] Adorablebot MK I demanded, grabbing the fleeing squish by the collar and yanking her back into the lab. The machine lifted Jasmine to face its orange eyes. It felt like they were staring into her very soul... but were less intimidating thanks to the bunny underwear on its head. Dropping her next to the scientist squish, the machine entered the robot construction cell. [WHAT HAPPENS NOW] It asked, wondering whether this would work or not.

@Ami the breadling

Alec

"
I will have you know my name is not Naeman, punk!" Alec exclaimed, turning around to see who called him that. "I am the great Alec, heathen! Don't you dare lie to me about the shortage of meat!" He began sniffing the air, raising his nose and head up to get a better sense where the delicious smell came from. Drunkenly walking toward the man, still sniffing the air loudly, he sniffed their face. Specifically their mouth. "You smell like rabbit meat, sweat, and terrible hygiene!" Backing away, he waved the air in front of his face with a look of drunken disgust. "I think you need to see a dentist." He suggested, walking backwards to the stand. "Along with some mints... hehehe."

Do you have anymore of that delicious rabbit meat that punk had?" He asked, wobbly taking out his small leather purse. Opening it, he poured out a pile of coins across the stand. "I'm willing to buy all of the meat! Burned, crispy, baked, and even raw! So c'mon! Feed the hungry Alec with delicious meat!"

@Ami the breadling @

Amilia pressed a few buttons. Thr cell started to make a few noises and then stopped, just to start twitching. "
Intruiging. It shouldn't do that at all...", she said and then pressed more buttons. The functioning went back to normal and Amilia started to check the programming.

(Would it be ok if Amilia added that AL may not attack her, but will change nothing else with his programming except the repair?)

@WiLeo @metalcity

A.L

[WHAT HAPPENED] Adorablebot MK I asked, ready to burst out of the cell. If the contraption turned out to be a trap or malfunction, it was going to terminate the scientist squish before it could be decommissioned. One last kill before eternal sleep. [THAT DID NOT SOUND GOOD... IS THIS SAFE TO USE]

@Ami the breadling @metalcity

WiLeo said:
A.L

[WHAT HAPPENED] Adorablebot MK I asked, ready to burst out of the cell. If the contraption turned out to be a trap or malfunction, it was going to terminate the scientist squish before it could be decommissioned. One last kill before eternal sleep. [THAT DID NOT SOUND GOOD... IS THIS SAFE TO USE]

Amilia ignored him as she ereased minor mistakes from the robots programming. She then added a blockade, which prevented it to infict any pain to Amilia. Then the cell shutdown and opened. "All mistakes should be gone. I would now like to repair your outerior and get you nice and shiny again.", she said and smiled calmly. She had not smiled the whole time they had talked.

@metalcity

"Maybe you should watch your tongue. A drunk talking about hygiene to the bartender that will most likely serve him. Good luck finding rabbit meat jackass." Draven replied, growling through his clenched teeth as the lion walked away. "A lions nose must be poor to not know that it's long gone. And no amount of coin can bring you more, short of you hunting on your own. There's always fruit to eat if you're hungry though. Or are you a just poor carnivore who can't digest it?" The badger replied with a snarky grin. The annoyance quickly flipped to entertainment as he taunted the hungry drunk.

@WiLeo

WiLeo said:
A.L

@Ami the breadling

Alec

"

@Ami the breadling @

rooke said:
"Maybe you should watch your tongue. A drunk talking about hygiene to the bartender that will most likely serve him. Good luck finding rabbit meat jackass." Draven replied, growling through his clenched teeth as the lion walked away. "A lions nose must be poor to not know that it's long gone. And no amount of coin can bring you more, short of you hunting on your own. There's always fruit to eat if you're hungry though. Or are you a just poor carnivore who can't digest it?" The badger replied with a snarky grin. The annoyance quickly flipped to entertainment as he taunted the hungry drunk.
@Ami the breadling
@noalaniwolf

Emma

Emma frowned slightly when Genji ignored her..oh well. She guessed she made him mad or something. She'd find a way to make it up to him later. A short bit later the drunk guy started shouting for more rabbit. Draven seemed to be trying to calm him down but not really doing a good job of it, at all. Sighing she moved to strategically place herself in front of Draven and Alec. "
Now now guys, don't fight. There isn't any rabbit left, and I'm not gunna shoot any more of the poor fluffy things. We do have plenty of fruit though if you're hungry." She told them, turning to face Alex for the last bit.

JessBeth said:
Yin smiles a bit as she followed him. "Um...Azzy....." Yin is about to say something until suddenly her stomach start to growl so load. "Ah....." She cover her stomach and her face is red. "So embarrassing....."
@Son of Crota
He chuckled and smiled to her. "It's alright. I still have to go and take a shower, but you can come to my house and get something to eat if you want. If you're still hungry when I'm done, we'll go out to eat, okay?" He said.

@JessBeth

A.L

The machine stepped out of the cell. It didn't feel any different from before, except for some changes in its system. It was able to gain access to some of its previously corrupted data. That could be check out later after it was repaired. [WHY ARE YOU SMILING] Adorablebot MK I asked, curious as to why the scientist squish was smiling. [iN THE DATABASE... SMILING IS A SIGN OF HAPPINESS... OR THE COMMENCEMENT OF A IMMORALLY WRONG PLAN]

Alec

"Are... are you trying to start a fight, punk?" Alec asked, spinning around again to face honey badger. Only this time he lost his balance, slipping onto the ground. "Oww! My arse!" He yelped, rubbing his butt as he got up. "I meant to do to that... but I'll have you know that my nose was being deceived! I can catch every rabbit in the forest with my bare hands!" He began wiggling his fingers in front of him, slowly walking toward the honey badger. "Would you like a hands-on demonstration on how I grab them with your neck?!" Before he got any closer, one of the vendors from the stand placed herself between them. She looked strange for the common kemonomimi. Instead of skin, some parts of their body resembled metal. Perhaps armor? "I don't want any of your dang fruit, girl!" He told her, wondering how to get through the obstacle in front of him. "Instead, I am going to make me some badger stew- is that a monocle?" Distracted by the vendor's eyepatch, he forgot what he was doing before poking it continuously. "Where did you get this from? Never seen something like this in the market."

@rooke @Mitchs98 @noalaniwolf @Ami the breadling

Apollo walked forward, attempting to make himself as less noticeable as possible as they walked through the kingdom. He'd never had problems with the authorities before. Was something wrong? Did he break a law? Oh dear god he was a wanted criminal now, wasn't he?! He would have to leave and go to a small village, change his name to Apell and be constantly on guard for cops and shi-

He stopped when he heard Kat, coming back to reality, "Um...N-no, I think it's best I just get home. There's no telling what might happen if I don't..." He needed to leave before he got spotted again, his escape would have to be quick and precise...

@Kazehana

Blossom, alarmed, tapped Asger frantically as she waved a note in front of him:

Let me down! I have to do something!

She would have done it herself, but he was keeping her securely in place, and she hadn't the strength to even make him budge. She had to go fetch Alec before he caused another fight.

@Blacknife

~~~~~

Kat nodded as she recognized the urgency in his voice. She grabbed his arm and started to walk quickly towards the castle. He seemed to need to get back as soon as possible to feel safe. Though with her, she was pretty sure he was safe from any physical danger. With a sigh, she supposed that she at least somewhat cared for his mental well being as well. Hopefully this didn't mean she wanted to be friends or anything. To have casual relationships with your clients... So unprofessional.

@LokiofSP

Once they reached the outside of the castle, Apollo let out a breath he'd been holding, "Oh thank god! I thought I was going to be arrested for something! Quick, we still have to go inside just in case!" He broke into a sprint and dragged Kat with him.

@Ami the breadling

WiLeo said:
A.L

The machine stepped out of the cell. It didn't feel any different from before, except for some changes in its system. It was able to gain access to some of its previously corrupted data. That could be check out later after it was repaired. [WHY ARE YOU SMILING] Adorablebot MK I asked, curious as to why the scientist squish was smiling. [iN THE DATABASE... SMILING IS A SIGN OF HAPPINESS... OR THE COMMENCEMENT OF A IMMORALLY WRONG PLAN]

Alec

"Are... are you trying to start a fight, punk?" Alec asked, spinning around again to face honey badger. Only this time he lost his balance, slipping onto the ground. "Oww! My arse!" He yelped, rubbing his butt as he got up. "I meant to do to that... but I'll have you know that my nose was being deceived! I can catch every rabbit in the forest with my bare hands!" He began wiggling his fingers in front of him, slowly walking toward the honey badger. "Would you like a hands-on demonstration on how I grab them with your neck?!" Before he got any closer, one of the vendors from the stand placed herself between them. She looked strange for the common kemonomimi. Instead of skin, some parts of their body resembled metal. Perhaps armor? "I don't want any of your dang fruit, girl!" He told her, wondering how to get through the obstacle in front of him. "Instead, I am going to make me some badger stew- is that a monocle?" Distracted by the vendor's eyepatch, he forgot what he was doing before poking it continuously. "Where did you get this from? Never seen something like this in the market."

@rooke @noalaniwolf @Ami the breadling

Emma

Insulting the fruit she so carefully picked? Rude. Starting a fight in front of her new stand and new friends? Even ruder. Tapping on her laser patch repeatedly? The most damn annoying thing ever. She sighed and batted his hand away from her, though ultimately he started poking it again. "
I'd hope not. You kemo thingies aren't supposed to have laser tech according to my friend. And I didn't get it from a market, it was built into me. Please stop poking it you might damage it, it doesn't target right as is." She replied, kind of very annoyed.

Kat's eyes widened as he took her. To be honest, she assumed her job was over and she could just leave to her own devices, but it looked like the prince had other plans. She wasn't sure why he would have been arrested for anything, nor why she needed to go inside with him. But he was the prince, so she didn't object to his wishes. "Where are we going?" she asked. She hadn't been here before, so she had no idea where he was even leading her.

@Ami the breadling

Kazehana said:
Blossom, alarmed, tapped Asger frantically as she waved a note in front of him:
Let me down! I have to do something!

She would have done it herself, but he was keeping her securely in place, and she hadn't the strength to even make him budge. She had to go fetch Alec before he caused another fight.

@Blacknife

~~~~~

Kat nodded as she recognized the urgency in his voice. She grabbed his arm and started to walk quickly towards the castle. He seemed to need to get back as soon as possible to feel safe. Though with her, she was pretty sure he was safe from any physical danger. With a sigh, she supposed that she at least somewhat cared for his mental well being as well. Hopefully this didn't mean she wanted to be friends or anything. To have casual relationships with your clients... So unprofessional.

@LokiofSP
Asger panicked slightly and quickly read the note before putting here down gently. He looked around expecting something to happen but he just looked down at here with a confused look.

"What is it little one"

Blossom didn't have time to dawdle, so she simply grabbed his hand and pulled as hard as she could in the direction of the stand, hoping he would move immediately to where she needed to go. She had seen Alec like this and to be honest, no one wanted to deal with it. All he did was cause trouble. But she felt a little responsible and would most likely feel guilty if she didn't do something now while she had the chance. But she didn't want to just leave Asger right now, so he was going to come along with.

@Blacknife

WiLeo said:
A.L

Alec

Amilia shrugged. "I am just very glad to be able to work with a real robot. Usually i just had blueprints.", she said and started to clean the dust of. She would repair mistakes when he was clean, it would be easier that way.

Mitchs98 said:
@Ami the breadling
Emma

Insulting the fruit she so carefully picked? Rude. Starting a fight in front of her new stand and new friends? Even ruder. Tapping on her laser patch repeatedly? The most damn annoying thing ever. She sighed and batted his hand away from her, though ultimately he started poking it again. "
I'd hope not. You kemo thingies aren't supposed to have laser tech according to my friend. And I didn't get it from a market, it was built into me. Please stop poking it you might damage it, it doesn't target right as is." She replied, kind of very annoyed.
Genji kept seated. "You know, i'd get up and cut them to pieces. But then everyone will be mad at me again. So Genji-kun will sit here. If they are trouble, call me. Or not. I don't care."

@noalaniwolf @rooke @WiLeo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back