• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Age of the End (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Since Equusheart's character changed how dose this effect the other characters? Do the memories of the previous character disappear and she appears as new person that no one in party knows or does the memories of the previous character get absorbed/altered into the new one?

Since Equusheart's character changed how dose this effect the other characters? Do the memories of the previous character disappear and she appears as new person that no one in party knows or does the memories of the previous character get absorbed/altered into the new one?

Not really, your memories just change to better fit her backstory

ShadSmithGayDemon ShadSmithGayDemon there is no water, the ground is just soaked. also, just cuz Phanto was around Kalvin before, he shouldn't cling or follow him around when he's pissed off to this extent

ShadSmithGayDemon ShadSmithGayDemon

You really should have Phanto do something other than ask people not to hurt him.

Is there something particular you are trying to have him be or do? Like a role you are wanting him to fill?

Toryk needs to avoid punishing Evora around Shalia and to treat her like a person and not as his property. Shalia would think Evora needs cuddles and kisses to overcome fear not painful reminders that pain and fear are bad.

Toryk needs to avoid punishing Evora around Shalia and to treat her like a person and not as his property. Shalia would think Evora needs cuddles and kisses to overcome fear not painful reminders that pain and fear are bad.
I mean, she wants to be owned by him as far as I understand it. I guess the tieflings who always had freedom will never understand someone who doesn't want to go against what was drilled into their heads lol

Hey y’all. Just popping in to say I’m not dead.

Busy busy couple of days, Hopefully I’ll be able to get back into posting IC tomorrow.

Toryk isn't likely to up and do that. But your welcome to ask to borrow Evora and try yourself.

Hopsek would have understood that fundamentally, has he had enough time to actually be aware of the situation before all literal hell broke lose (he’s only actually met like four party members so far. 😂)
the person that fed him to avoid being stabbed lol Kalvin might continue to treat him to food cuz he likes small things hence his goals to get all of da pets

Users who are viewing this thread

Back