• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Age of the End (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Lava most likely yes, As for metal... if it were in its liquid state then probably.

As for other damage types.... we'll there's a chance it could leave a very nasty burn
Hmm. Would having the power of lightning give one access to something like magnetism?

Well, if it is still alive when it comes to Beorin's turn, he will try using his Ascended power to burn the hell out of it.

I will make Xai envious that Toryk worships Tempest instead of Xai.

Pretty sure the destroyer has bigger fish to fry than some river pirate from the sticks of The Great Bog. Besides it's not like you are the only one with powers that defy science.

I just had a thought. My character is built around having their familiar fight for them, but if we need d100 Hit Dice to survive this game, doesn't that mean my familiar is going to get absolutely destroyed? :D:

Pretty sure the destroyer has bigger fish to fry than some river pirate from the sticks of The Great Bog. Besides it's not like you are the only one with powers that defy science.
Perhaps. But a gnoll has to have his ambitions.

Besides, if the gods have to rely on "some river pirate from the sticks of The Great Bog" as well as some other weirdos to get the job done, then maybe a change of management is due. After all! Nowhere to go but up :p

But in Xai's defense. He really does have much more to worry about. Can't imagine how horrible the world would be if people could make a joke without turning into a duck or something.

Sure, magic is failing and he'll is invading, but it is absolutely imperative to keep people divinely discouraged from trying to keep hopes up with humor. And spending time thinking up theatrics to try and impress "small fish" is definitely just as vital for the realm.

But in Xai's defense. He really does have much more to worry about. Can't imagine how horrible the world would be if people could make a joke without turning into a duck or something.

Sure, magic is failing and he'll is invading, but it is absolutely imperative to keep people divinely discouraged from trying to keep hopes up with humor. And spending time thinking up theatrics to try and impress "small fish" is definitely just as vital for the realm.

Well that, and he's charged with obliterating entire planets just so there's room in the universe for Saiama to make more (though 9 times out of 10 he does it for fun)

Last edited:
I just had a thought. My character is built around having their familiar fight for them, but if we need d100 Hit Dice to survive this game, doesn't that mean my familiar is going to get absolutely destroyed? :D:

There are ways to replace or revive a familiar, and there are some crazy powerful animals out there that will put vanilla Familiars to shame. You just got to know where to look and know what you are looking for.

Well that, and he's charged with obliterating entire planets just there's room in the universe for Saiama to make more (though 9 times out of 10 he does it for fun)
Hmm. Somehow I had a feeling that was the case. Not just ineffective, but also a liability. Beerus went around doing a crap job too. :p

If toryk somehow gets yeeted beyond recovery. I'm gonna make an air headed monk.

Hmm. Somehow I had a feeling that was the case. Not just ineffective, but also a liability. Beerus went around doing a crap job too. :p

If toryk somehow gets yeeted beyond recovery. I'm gonna make an air headed monk.

Xai's even worse, He's not Lazy at all. He just finds him self with WAY too much down time than what should be possible with other destroyers of other universes (and yes you'll see them too in this campaign) ... He's actually TOO effective at his job now that I think about it. so much so that Gagail had to put restrictions on what he can and cant do... but that doesn't stop Xai from doing what ever he wants anyway. Xai only goes along with hem because following the Ascended is more beneficial to him than following the Hell knights.

Xai's even worse, He's not Lazy at all. He just finds him self with WAY too much down time than what should be possible with other destroyers of other universes (and yes you'll see them too in this campaign) ... He's actually TOO effective at his job now that I think about it. so much so that Gagail had to put restrictions on what he can and cant do... but that doesn't stop Xai from doing what ever he wants anyway. Xai only goes along with hem because following the Ascended is more beneficial to him than following the Hell knights.
Maybe they should fire him. Or if he is so overpowered the collective power of the gods can't do anything... migrate to another realm and let the hell knights have Xai and his playground.

Maybe they should fire him. Or if he is so overpowered the collective power of the gods can't do anything... migrate to another realm and let the hell knights have Xai and his playground.

That actually happened in another timeline, Xai Destroyed it after he got bored and merged with a different version with himself... so you're stuck with him either way XD

That actually happened in another timeline, Xai Destroyed it after he got bored and merged with a different version with himself... so you're stuck with him either way XD

Seems like he is just an overall useless force that can't do anything right and does more harm to his realm than good. And the other gods can apparently do nothing about it?

Pssh. They don't make gods like they used to rescind my respect of Tempest and be one a nihilist instead. Join the hell knights, maybe, or become an interdimensional illegal alien.

Seems like he is just an overall useless force that can't do anything right and does more harm to his realm than good. And the other gods can apparently do nothing about it?

Pssh. They don't make gods like they used to rescind my respect of Tempest and be one a nihilist instead. Join the hell knights, maybe, or become an interdimensional illegal alien.

Oh the other gods ARE powerful in their own right (not as strong as XAi mind you, but still powerful enough to give even Dreahedron a run for his money). Xai is not the only god with restrictions either, Tempest has some too. (Such as not tampering with the Spatial array so that the Hell knights are born made of gold, not even Xai could do that) (He could break the Continuity so they were gold to begin with though)

Oh the other gods ARE powerful in their own right (not as strong as XAi mind you, but still powerful enough to give even Dreahedron a run for his money). Xai is not the only god with restrictions, Tempest has some too.
So then whats stopping them from teaming up and sealimg Xai in a rice cooker?

Also, how many gods are behind the hell knight forces?

Well maybe ill stick with tempest. But theu do need to do something other than sitting there like potatoes.

So then whats stopping them from teaming up and sealimg Xai in a rice cooker?

Also, how many gods are behind the hell knight forces?

Well maybe ill stick with tempest. But theu do need to do something other than sitting there like potatoes.

Because Xai is not only 4th wall aware, but he's also omni-omniscient. He Know's what goes on in other universes before even they know what's going to happen... Which means He's Seen Dragon Ball, and would know how to use the Reverse Mafuba (Spelling?). Plus then Saiama would need to be sealed to because She cannot create if nothing is being destroyed. The Other gods have some level of omniscience too, but no where near Xai's level (this is so he can make references the party will not undersntand)

As for how many gods on the Hell Knght side... Including Dreahedron's Sons, There's 8 (one resurrected)

And the God all do have their duties as well, The Trials just so happen to be one of them.

Because Xai is not only 4th wall aware, but he's also omni-omniscient. He Know's what goes on in other universes before even they know what's going to happen... Which means He's Seen Dragon Ball, and would know how to use the Reverse Mafuba (Spelling?). Plus then Saiama would need to be sealed to because She cannot create if nothing is being destroyed.

As for how many gods on the Hell Knght side... Including Dreahedron's Sons, There's 8 (one resurrected)

And the God all do have their duties as well, The Trials just so happen to be one of them.
Eh, nott knocking your creative freedom, but as a player that sort of thing doesn't seem like a very good idea at all to have in a game. Not when he is all that.

Eh, nott knocking your creative freedom, but as a player that sort of thing doesn't seem like a very good idea at all to have in a game. Not when he is all that.

Like I said, he's got many restrictions (Such as not telling the party about the existence of other universes unless they find out on their own, and using techniques from other universes unless the situation demands it). Plus his Omniscience is limited to the source material, If it has not happened in the other universes then he doesn't know about it... like Dragon Ball super for example... Also don't mistake Omniscience for Foresight which is something all gods and even most ascended have thanks to the oracle (an artifact that was mentioned in the lore, but never explained what it did.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back