• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Age of the End (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
TyranntX TyranntX

Upon doing some thinking. If its not too late. May i switch my class to fighter? I'm thinking I might go gunlinger. Everything else should be the same.

But we can still buy theives tools. And, ill still be having a pretty high wisdom for spotting traps and stuff.

ok, but know now you are in charge of wagon repair thanks to tinker's tools skill that comes with gunslinger.

Any horses for you two? Or you riding in the wagon?
I think I'm fine riding in the wagon.

As for the party's lack of tankiness, if we make it through the first hurdles, I could choose Circle of the Moon to help out in a somewhat more sturdy Wild Shape, I think.

Awesome! I got it switched over. New pic, switched the stats a small bit, skills, features.

Mostly ignoring the inventory change. Going to sacrifice 10gp for any differences, if boss is okay of that.

Also refunding the peg leg and hook to be whole again, and retrieve the spent 55.

that does beg the question, who WILL end up being the party leader? guess we will have to find out and see XD
Most likely the dwarf or the cleric. Toryks a possibility but I doubt it, him being a monster with no impressive charisma.(besides, he's essentially the party quartermaster. His hands are full already)

As for the others... with the exception of clerics, nobody trusts casters as leaders. They tend to be... erratic.

Cool beans. I'll spin something up. I don't see a ton of arcane casting power on the character page yet so maybe a straight up Wizard, though I do like a Sorcerer ...

Let's see what the dice say (first roll I goofed and hit "Throw another dice" so that 2 popped up)
+free 18

Last edited:
Yeah, in Truth, we are a bit caster heavy. but that's alright. will be fun watching them try and cast spells in a world where the power of magic is dying XD

Cool beans. I'll spin something up. I don't see a ton of arcane casting power on the character page yet so maybe a straight up Wizard, though I do like a Sorcerer ...

Let's see what the dice say (first roll I goofed and hit "Throw another dice" so that 2 popped up)
+free 18

Alright now for your Character's fear, roll 1d100

Remember, you do get one free re-roll. So if fear of machines doesn't tickle your fancy you can always re-roll

we seem to find the dying magic thing to a challenge that makes us pick casters considering we still only have 1 non-caster character.

we seem to find the dying magic thing to a challenge that makes us pick casters considering we still only have 1 non-caster character.
I was just reviewing the character list again and thinking about going Fighty instead of Casty. But of course I was thinking Ranger...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back