• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Age of the End (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Okay then, I'll await your submission, and once I had a look at your back story I'll add you to the roster :)

Half-Elf Variants
Some half-elves in Faerûn have a racial trait in place of the Skill Versatility trait. If your DM allows it, your half-elf character can forgo Skill Versatility and instead take the elf trait Keen Senses or a trait based on your elf parentage:

Half-Elf Traits
Your half-elf character has some qualities in common with elves and some that are unique to half-elves.

Ability Score Increase
Your Charisma score increases by 2, and two other ability scores of your choice increase by 1.

Half-elves mature at the same rate humans do and reach adulthood around the age of 20. They live much longer than humans, however, often exceeding 180 years.

Alignment
Half-elves share the chaotic bent of their elven heritage. They value both personal freedom and creative expression, demonstrating neither love of leaders nor desire for followers. They chafe at rules, resent others’ demands, and sometimes prove unreliable, or at least unpredictable.

Size
Half-elves are about the same size as humans, ranging from 5 to 6 feet tall. Your size is Medium.

Speed
Your base walking speed is 30 feet.

Darkvision
Thanks to your elf blood, you have superior vision in dark and dim conditions. You can see in dim light within 60 feet of you as if it were bright light, and in darkness as if it were dim light. You can’t discern color in darkness, only shades of gray.

Fey Ancestry
You have advantage on saving throws against being charmed, and magic can’t put you to sleep.

Skill Versatility
You gain proficiency in two skills of your choice.

Languages
You can speak, read, and write Common, Elvish, and one extra language of your choice.

Half-Elf Variants
Some half-elves in Faerûn have a racial trait in place of the Skill Versatility trait. If your DM allows it, your half-elf character can forgo Skill Versatility and instead take the elf trait Keen Senses or a trait based on your elf parentage:

Half-Elf Traits
Your half-elf character has some qualities in common with elves and some that are unique to half-elves.

Ability Score Increase
Your Charisma score increases by 2, and two other ability scores of your choice increase by 1.

Half-elves mature at the same rate humans do and reach adulthood around the age of 20. They live much longer than humans, however, often exceeding 180 years.

Alignment
Half-elves share the chaotic bent of their elven heritage. They value both personal freedom and creative expression, demonstrating neither love of leaders nor desire for followers. They chafe at rules, resent others’ demands, and sometimes prove unreliable, or at least unpredictable.

Size
Half-elves are about the same size as humans, ranging from 5 to 6 feet tall. Your size is Medium.

Speed
Your base walking speed is 30 feet.

Darkvision
Thanks to your elf blood, you have superior vision in dark and dim conditions. You can see in dim light within 60 feet of you as if it were bright light, and in darkness as if it were dim light. You can’t discern color in darkness, only shades of gray.

Fey Ancestry
You have advantage on saving throws against being charmed, and magic can’t put you to sleep.

Skill Versatility
You gain proficiency in two skills of your choice.

Languages
You can speak, read, and write Common, Elvish, and one extra language of your choice.

Only difference being is that (in this campaign at least) only dark-elves have darkvison, which is inconsequential to since Equusheart is already half drow... so it's a moot point

Not sure what background you would want considering I'm not 100% sure what your class is and what other skills you want to be good at.

Not sure what background you would want considering I'm not 100% sure what your class is and what other skills you want to be good at.

If I recall they were looking into ranger. So likely any of the ones that would tie them to nature... So probably outlander

Ranger then maybe even folk hero so we could actually have someone skilled in driving a cart lol

Given how you'll no doubt cross paths with Saurian civilization, I think cart driving will be the least of your concerns ;)

Important concerns are things to be discovered when the campaign starts, but for now silly concerns are the thing to think about

Important concerns are things to be discovered when the campaign starts, but for now silly concerns are the thing to think about

True enough, just a bit psyched one how large the group has gotten in such a short amount of time. may even get all 12 slots filled before the prologue ends

Users who are viewing this thread

Back