• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Age of the End (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
lol Not for me. I want the paladin goodies that I have coming to me down the road. Besides, at second level I get my own cleric spells.

man, I love caster heavy campaigns. Gives DMs the chance to make shit hit the fan XD

Well, we'll get to see how fun things get soon enough.

Though with that many casters on the field. On me being a muggle, I'm gonna need to do some major buffing to keep up.

Oh, dear. A crazy man has come forth to claim D. Rex.

Figures crossed we get a fighter or barb after this next cast eh? Gonna need a meat sponge to soak up all those brutes later on in the story XD

I've seen some pretty out there concepts for characters, but my favorite would have to be a Skeleton that tore off all it's skin, keeps it's organs in a chest in it's ribcage, is covered in bandages, has two crystals for eyes, and wore a cow boy outfit and fought with a samurai sword... his worst enemy was his own skin

Last edited:
There was also this over the top Paladin that was completely blind (and yes, he did always get into trouble because of it, and it was funny as all hell), And some guy actually played as half orc that became WAY too famous than he had any right to be, sometimes by ACCIDENT

I do think my best option of making my character tanker is the classic warlock dip to gain armor and eldrich blast

Users who are viewing this thread

Back