• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Age of The End (D&D 5E) (IC)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Nokomis gives the man a sheepish smile and a nod of thanks before choosing a bunk for herself. After putting her items away, Nokomis finally made her way down to the hold to check on the animals. Except for the two horses Evora had taken with the wagon for supplies.

Last edited:
Nokomis gives the man a sheepish smile and a nod of thanks before choosing a bunk for herself. After putting her items away, Nokomis finally made her way down to the hold to check on the animals. Except for the two horses Shalia had taken with the wagon for supplies.

As you go down to the cargo hold to check on your animals you see a number other of creatures from bears, other horses, ostriches, and there's even this goofy looking reptile. for the moment your animals are calm, despite being in close proximity to carnivores.

Shalia is surprised when it turns out Nokomis had already left the place selling the livestock and when she turns around to check on Kalvin he was gone too. "Guess they went on ahead without me". She makes her way to the docks while singing some random song about beautiful women the entire way in the hopes that one of her new allies will somehow be able to hear her and lead to the boat that she needs to get on.

As you make your way to the ship, you pass by a Red Haired woman who seems to be the captain. she seems pissed off about something.

"Ah!" Vrail lets out his own hooting-laughter and takes the bag. "Good fortunes to you both! I hope to meet you again, M'lord Dao!"

He turns to the waiting Diella, "Thank you for your patience, m'lady. I am ready to go when you are."

Felis Felis
"Anytime," Diella smiles and heads out to the marketplace with Vrail. Potions, he had mentioned, and buying those is certainly a good idea, but the cart advertising talismans draws the halfling's attention even more for the moment. She excuses herself from her new companion and approaches the elderly lady in charge of the cart.

"Good day," Diella greets her. "I'm curious to learn more about these talismans you have for sale. I don't believe I've encountered anything like them so far. What do they do?" She glances over the selection, the tags designated as "sun", and "sand" particularly catching her eye, causing her a small pang of homesickness.

"I will catch up with you after," Vrail says to Diella and heads for the potions shop. He also scans the market for Beorin and other members of their recently gathered party. Passing the girl in front of the shop he heads straight to the door and enters calling, "Shop keep? Good day!"

"Anytime," Diella smiles and heads out to the marketplace with Vrail. Potions, he had mentioned, and buying those is certainly a good idea, but the cart advertising talismans draws the halfling's attention even more for the moment. She excuses herself from her new companion and approaches the elderly lady in charge of the cart.

"Good day," Diella greets her. "I'm curious to learn more about these talismans you have for sale. I don't believe I've encountered anything like them so far. What do they do?" She glances over the selection, the tags designated as "sun", and "sand" particularly catching her eye, causing her a small pang of homesickness.

The old woman smiles at you with your interest in her Talismans, "oh sure dearie, I'll tell you all you need to know"

Paralysis Tag 55gp (Paralyzes a target, duration and DC Save vary on potency roll)
Sleep Tag 50gp (Casts "Sleep" on the target, Duration and DC vary on potency roll)
Snare Tag 60gp (Traps the target in vines, ropes, or chains depending on your environment. STR save varies on potency roll)
Warp Tag 100gp (Teleports the target to a random spot in the area, the higher the potency the farther the range)
Sun Tag 85gp (Forces Clear skies and sunlight to shine on the battle field. Cannot be used at night or indoors. If potency is high enough, it may also power up fire spells/weapons)
Rain Tag 85gp (Forces rain fall on the area. Cannot be used indoors. WARNING, can cause severe damage if potency is high enough)
Sand Tag 100gp (Summons a sand storm, cannot be used indoors)
Quake Tag 450gp (Casts "Earthquake", potency determines effectiveness and damage)

Detection Orb 120gp (Detects a specified creature architype, if none is stated then one is picked at random)
Warp Orb 200gp (Teleports the caster to safety)
Stealth Orb 150gp (Cast's "Invisibility" on the caster)
Cure Curse Orb 130gp (Cast's "Remove Curse" on the caster)
Antidote Orb 50gp (Cures the caster of poisoning)

Summon Powder (Tiny) 100gp (Summons a tiny creature in the thrown area, if no creature is specified then one is selected at random)

"I will catch up with you after," Vrail says to Diella and heads for the potions shop. He also scans the market for Beorin and other members of their recently gathered party. Passing the girl in front of the shop he heads straight to the door and enters calling, "Shop keep? Good day!"

as you enter the building , you see a woman in her late 20's working the counter. "Gooday sir, what can I do for you today?"

Diella bites her lip, resisting the urge to spend all of her new money on the Sun Tags. They'd just be a crutch, and they wouldn't work at night, anyway. But still...

"I'd like three of the Sun Tags, and one Sand Tag, please," she finally says, the last item being nostalgia winning out. And who knows, it may come in handy one day. Putting on her most winning smile, Diella adds, "Any chance we could settle on a round 350 gold for the total?" Shopping in a market without any bartering, no matter how minor, doesn't feel quite right.

Looking at the blue tiefling, Toryk shook his head disapprovingly. "A right landlubber you are. Peel yourself away man, better you get used to walking now than when we start moving."

Toryk turned to move back to the dragonborn. "Captain. I be no fool to think we will be any safer in the open blue." He said, talking about both sky and sea. "I need something with a bit more bite and bark than a blade to see this job through. And a bit more reach. You know these parts far more than I. Do you know where I can find me good firearm?" He asked.

TyranntX TyranntX

Diella bites her lip, resisting the urge to spend all of her new money on the Sun Tags. They'd just be a crutch, and they wouldn't work at night, anyway. But still...

"I'd like three of the Sun Tags, and one Sand Tag, please," she finally says, the last item being nostalgia winning out. And who knows, it may come in handy one day. Putting on her most winning smile, Diella adds, "Any chance we could settle on a round 350 gold for the total?" Shopping in a market without any bartering, no matter how minor, doesn't feel quite right.

Make a Bartering Check

Looking at the blue tiefling, Toryk shook his head disapprovingly. "A right landlubber you are. Peel yourself away man, better you get used to walking now than when we start moving."

Toryk turned to move back to the dragonborn. "Captain. I be no fool to think we will be any safer in the open blue." He said, talking about both sky and sea. "I need something with a bit more bite and bark than a blade to see this job through. And a bit more reach. You know these parts far more than I. Do you know where I can find me good firearm?" He asked.

TyranntX TyranntX

Dexterous looks down at you and takes a moment to think "If I recall, Birth sometimes get's weapon imports from all over Terris. You might find a good gun when we arrive, but if you are fixing for one now then you can try the shop here in Sabalii... though I'm not sure if they have any in stock right now."

Evora decided that was a fair price and retrieved the coin purse from her pack. She gingerly handed the vendor 25gp for the barrel of ale.

"I could really use some help to get it to our wagon, if you were so kind." She added, as the transaction came to a close.

TyranntX TyranntX

Make a Bartering Check

Dexterous looks down at you and takes a moment to think "If I recall, Birth sometimes get's weapon imports from all over Terris. You might find a good gun when we arrive, but if you are fixing for one now then you can try the shop here in Sabalii... though I'm not sure if they have any in stock right now."
Toryk nodded. "Any places in Birth that you'd recommend? As I do hear the stories of many a finger being lost by bad make."

"We never did have much use for guns on the river. Figured you be knowing more about them than I. I'd rather hold into my gold until I find something worthwhile, but it can't hurt to look while I wait. Do you know where I can find this shop?"

Diella thanks the woman, exchanges the money for her talismans, bids the vendor goodbye and heads after Vrail towards the potion shop, feeling that she should buy something that was not only, well, appeasing her own sensitivities. When she gets closer, she sees the little girl selling what looks like a selection of the shop's wares at a stall out front. Moved by the child's enthusiastic smile, Diella decides to approach her instead.

"Good day, young lady," Diella greets her, displaying a bright smile of her own. "What kind of potions are you selling?"

TyranntX TyranntX

Last edited:
Evora decided that was a fair price and retrieved the coin purse from her pack. She gingerly handed the vendor 25gp for the barrel of ale.

"I could really use some help to get it to our wagon, if you were so kind." She added, as the transaction came to a close.

TyranntX TyranntX

They assist you with the barrel of ale
Toryk nodded. "Any places in Birth that you'd recommend? As I do hear the stories of many a finger being lost by bad make."

"We never did have much use for guns on the river. Figured you be knowing more about them than I. I'd rather hold into my gold until I find something worthwhile, but it can't hurt to look while I wait. Do you know where I can find this shop?"

"Not for me to say, I get most of my weapons by... 'borrowing' them, from the Hell Knights" Dexterous would say with a grin.

"I shall be sure to ask the next time a find a hell knight in their more generous moments." A la prying it from their cold dead hands.

"Well thank you kindly, Captain." He would say respectfully, going to find and take a quick look at this gun shop Dex mentioned.

TyranntX TyranntX

"I shall be sure to ask the next time a find a hell knight in their more generous moments." A la prying it from their cold dead hands.

"Well thank you kindly, Captain." He would say respectfully, going to find and take a quick look at this gun shop Dex mentioned.

TyranntX TyranntX

You arrive at the weapons shop, and are greeted by Human (in his mid 30's). "Welcome to my shop sir, how my I help you?"

Toryk ducked his head to get through the doorway, "Aye," he said lookikg around. "I be looking to see your selection, or what you do be having left." Tor would take the opportunity to look are at the firearm dealers wares.

TyranntX TyranntX

Toryk ducked his head to get through the doorway, "Aye," he said lookikg around. "I be looking to see your selection, or what you do be having left." Tor would take the opportunity to look are at the firearm dealers wares.

TyranntX TyranntX

Make a Perception Check

as you enter the building , you see a woman in her late 20's working the counter. "Gooday sir, what can I do for you today?"

"I am going on a journey - probably a dangerous one, m'lady," Vrail says to the young woman. "I am thinking that healing potions would be helpful, and would appreciate any guidance you might have for other options from your wares."

"I am going on a journey - probably a dangerous one, m'lady," Vrail says to the young woman. "I am thinking that healing potions would be helpful, and would appreciate any guidance you might have for other options from your wares."

She nods and offers you a medical pack for 175 gp. "Will this be enough?" she smiled

30 Health potions

10 Antidotes

10 Cure Disease

10 Darkvision Potions

Being sure this was where Dex had directed him, he would look again.

"A might fill of goods there. Consider me enticed. But I do be happening to be looking for something a bit more, loud. And with a good bit more kick, if you do be catching my drift. A friend told me this be where I may find just what I be looking for."

TyranntX TyranntX

Being sure this was where Dex had directed him, he would look again.

"A might fill of goods there. Consider me enticed. But I do be happening to be looking for something a bit more, loud. And with a good bit more kick, if you do be catching my drift. A friend told me this be where I may find just what I be looking for."

TyranntX TyranntX

The man kneels down under the counter, and brings up two flintlock pistols "This is all I got in terms of firearms, if you want something more impressive you may need to search the mainland." he would say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back