• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Agartha: Converging Worlds (Multifandom Sandbox RP)

Corrosion

ur lite fades awey
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

full

full

modern-city-night-lights-on-long-exposure.jpg

What if I told you that there is a dimension separate from our own? A dimension so similar and yet so different? A dimension on a higher plane of existence? You probably wouldn't believe me if I told you, though some of you probably would. Anyway, this place is called Agartha. It's kind of a city-dimension thingamajig that looks almost exactly like a modern city on Earth. One in America, to be exact, because if there's a movie or game or whatever that takes place in North America, it's probably going to be either Los Angeles or New York. They tend to get destroyed all the time.

Moving on, as I said earlier, this place exists outside the boundaries of reality itself, so it's basically floating somewhere in the multiverse. You know, hundreds and thousands of universes sitting around in their little bubble of existence? Yeah, that. Now, normally, these universes would be separate, because if they were to converge, then things would probably go... eh, to put it lightly, really bad. Of course, there are those freaks who write fanfictions of crossovers, of characters of different universes fighting each other, making friends with each other, making love with each other.

Okay, okay. Back on topic, for reasons unknown, a set of beings from a bunch of universes were suddenly scooped up and deposited in Agartha, ending up somewhere in the city. This normally wouldn't be much of a problem, because hey, have you ever played Super Smash Brothers? Crossover, you know. If it's something like that, it would be a-okay, because it was planned. But this? Nope, nope, and nope! Not supposed to happen. Or was it?

Anyway, see, Agartha is... as you would say, a pocket dimension. A dimension too small to be considered a fully-fledged dimension. It's just... an island in an endless sea. So it floats there on its own, outside reality itself. So, in a way, whatever happens there doesn't affect the rest of the multiverse in any way. It looks like a normal city in real life, but with monsters and other supernatural creatures wandering around. Yeah, it's one of those places where monster attacks occur almost every day. You'll fight those things eventually.

Now that that's been settled, I can get to my real, main point. As I had said so many times earlier, this group of beings has somehow ended up in Agartha. I'm sure they'll get along just fine. That wasn't a nervous chuckle at all. At least there are a ton of missions to do to keep them busy!

Welcome to Agartha, outsider.

-----------------------------------------------------------

cropped-cropped-1506914_442990522493321_1717215827_n.jpg

Welcome to Agartha: Converging Worlds! This is a multiversal crossover RP with no real set plot, and will always be open. This RP is basically an open-world sandbox with plenty of sidequests and missions. Think games like Grand Theft Auto or Saints Row. Both are open-world games with a large selection of side missions. This RP is set in Agartha, a modern city in another dimension, with slightly more futuristic weapons and technology. The residents of the world are pretty much identical to regular humans on Earth, so they'll scream and run away at the sight of a giant monster, and give a human in fancy gear some curious looks, chalking it up to cosplay, or one of those special monster hunters.

Your character wakes up somewhere in the city, be it an abandoned house, park, or even in a college dorm with no memory of how they got there. From there, your characters will have to navigate and discover more of the city, meeting each other along the way. This RP is influenced by the interactions of the characters more than anything else. You may initiate your own quests and maybe even get a job in the city itself. Quests range from simple fetch quests to monster hunting missions.

No OCs, please, though I can accept characters such as Guardians from Destiny, and Fallout protagonists, since they're considered canon.

In-Character Roleplaying
Character Database
World Information
OOC Discussion

Last edited:
Hmm, so here's an idea, though I have a feeling it'll be rejected. I have several headcanons concerning Legendary Pokemon, particularly one that allows them to take on a human form. This headcanon has been shown to be canon, as Latias was able to take on a human form, granted it was an illusion. Mew was capable of transforming entirely into other Pokemon, so it's not too far of a stretch to assume Pokemon with the right powers or abilities can transform into a human form of their own design. I was wondering if you'd allow me to use that headcanon?

Another question is can beings purposefully make their way here, sort of to escape their reality, in any way? How exactly to people end up here? Corrosion Corrosion

Noivian Noivian

If it has been stated in official lore that it can turn into a human, then I will consider it a canon ability and accept it. If just a headcanon, then I consider it an OC, and will not accept it.

I'm tentatively interested but large groups overwhelm me pretty damn fast and I find the character I really want to play usually isn't allowed by the rules of most of these multifandom RPs since he kind of can't die. Though there is an alternate, non-immortal version of him running around in another show that I could always drag out.

So my question is two questions: are you planning on capping the player/character count in this RP any and what are your restrictions for incoming characters other than no OCs? Also along those lines, what do you feel about characters that might need headcanon to flesh out their backstory? Like say for example a side character with a strong sense of personality but for whatever reason their backstory is never really explored.

N Negative Zone

My cap is probably three characters per player, though it'll probably get pretty messy if there are a hundred players running around. I suppose I'll accept headcanons of side characters with no canon backstory, but I'll probably just omit the backstory portion and use a current story instead.

N Negative Zone

My cap is probably three characters per player, though it'll probably get pretty messy if there are a hundred players running around. I suppose I'll accept headcanons of side characters with no canon backstory, but I'll probably just omit the backstory portion and use a current story instead.

Alright, cool. Thanks for elaborating! I might get my feet wet but if things get too crowded for me I'll probably have to bolt. I've had an itching to do a multifandom RP for a while but the only other one that struck my fancy never got off the ground.

Last edited:
Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo

My regulations are as per usual. No characters who are so powerful they can blow up a galaxy by sneezing, no time travellers, and no OCs. That's pretty much it. If you really want to use an incredibly powerful character, please tone their powers down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back