• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy AFGY OOC

in my defense, i was mostly designing the demons that follow him around all day... (note- this is not a good defense because i settled on the first design i came up with which only took ten minutes. i know...i was timing it.)

in my defense, i was mostly designing the demons that follow him around all day... (note- this is not a good defense because i settled on the first design i came up with which only took ten minutes. i know...i was timing it.)
Dude that's legit! Cmon you can at least draw, I can barely draw a stickman. And it still looks like trash when I'm done! xD

Dude that's legit! Cmon you can at least draw, I can barely draw a stickman. And it still looks like trash when I'm done! xD
...but stickmen are universally amazing... even trash ones...
but i get what you're saying... on a side note, when i'm done with the picture, i'm probably gonna post it to my character in a spoiler tab. look out for that(if you want)!

...but stickmen are universally amazing... even trash ones...
but i get what you're saying... on a side note, when i'm done with the picture, i'm probably gonna post it to my character in a spoiler tab. look out for that(if you want)!
Yeah, go ahead and do it!

Anyone wanna be friends with Minuki? :3 The little bean bun needs someone to protect her or she's just gonna get lost. QwQ XD "^w^ //>w<// XD SAVE her please someone….. Looks at Nico glaringly.

Also I finished my character! Siren77 Siren77 Sorry it's so incredibly short, having an anxiety attack right now at school so my brain isn't exactly working 100%

Anyone wanna be friends with Minuki? :3 The little bean bun needs someone to protect her or she's just gonna get lost. QwQ XD "^w^ //>w<// XD SAVE her please someone….. Looks at Nico glaringly.
I mean Kaizo is a bit of an ass but if she doesn't annoy him too much he could be her friend xD Your character is amazing by the way.

I mean Kaizo is a bit of an ass but if she doesn't annoy him too much he could be her friend xD Your character is amazing by the way.
XD Thanks~ And the poor little bean bun wouldn't even know she's annoying him though. :3 She does talk a bit odd I'm trying to think of an example for you hm~

"Me…. Friends, you…. together!" -Minuki speaking.

I mean that's not even annoying, it's totally fine.
And sometimes she'll just make expressions or hand movements to show what she means, not great on the whole interacting thing.

Morde is also open for relationships! Just don't get grossed out by his body pricings :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back