• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy AFGY OOC

Well here's my first remarks. First of all thank you all so much for joining! It really means a lot that you guys and gals took an interest to my idea. As for the characters, they all looks so wonderfully crafted and amazing! I'm a little ashamed just because you're characters all have such unique powers, then there's mine with the most basic ideas known to man xD

Haha, well Im glad you like the idea.
By the way, your character extremely reminds me of Crona from Soul Eater. Ever heard of it?

Alone and silent. An odd ball, but he's nice once you get to know him. He's also mute, but he talks using his abilities

:)

Aight Ima give you some options to choose from and im sure your smart self can go on from there

Mute: Either born mute or from an accident
Family: Disowned him because of his disability or was supportive but someone died because bla
Friends: Had a really good one or none
School: Special school/home school/regular
Abilities: Came out during school or with that one friend or family

Hope that helps a bit

Alright everyone! The full chat is up, and you can find it in the quick links above. However, we will not actually be starting until tomorrow to give time for members to put up their characters and such. For now you can chat in the OOC and make preparations for tomorrow! I look forward to roleplaying with you all!

Perhaps some sort of glorified arena? Cause I mean I thought itd be a cool idea to have duels between people, but I'll leave it up to you guys

Users who are viewing this thread

Back