• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy AFGY OOC

I'm willing to make the history professor, but will the history be based off canon ( based off real history ).or made up history.

Also, I'm done with my character. Sorry if my cs is bad. I'm just terrible at them

Do you need more teachers or students? Cause I could make Dawn a teacher too.

And PE teacher works

True

Actually, I'm gonna change it up a little.

Dawn will be a teacher and Blaze will be genderswapped and a student

Easy as pie

That way there are more girl students and things make more sense.

I'm willing to make the history professor, but will the history be based off canon ( based off real history ).or made up history.

Also, I'm done with my character. Sorry if my cs is bad. I'm just terrible at them
Dude, let you're imagination fly free. I'm actually excited to hear some made up history now!
Ah cmon, your character is great!

True

Actually, I'm gonna change it up a little.

Dawn will be a teacher and Blaze will be genderswapped and a student

Easy as pie

That way there are more girl students and things make more sense.
Dope

Hey no problem he turned out awesome! Just making sure though, we're only allowed 2 abilities per person. Psychokinesis, telepathy, and summoning are 3

Blaze is done.

Dawn is going to be the Literature/English teacher if that's not taken

UGH. I'm torn. Debating on science teacher being a technomancer I have or a shapeshifter... Guys, HALP. lol

Teacher Professor People
Ezro Mishinma-Strategy
Amanda Write-Art
Zenjiro Sakamoto-Dueling
Miranda López-Economics
Cassandra Doe-Nurse
Dawn Harlon-Floral Design/Horticulture
Gidget Tinker-Science

is this right?^

No not yet, we won't be starting probs until later tonight or tomorrow morning. Depending on when the last girl we're waiting for announces if she's in or not.

Pretty good. Hoping the storm won't kill my power like it's threatened to 5 times already. XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back