• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Aetheria (A closed RP)

I'm curious. What race did everyone consider playing as? I know we haven't gotten to character sheets yet, but I'm interested.

Christ, not those things. I remember those worms used to freak me out as a kid.

I chose tiefling cause horns are cool. Jk, tieflings are usually my go-to race for D&D campaigns. So I thought why not add another one to my list.

A half-elf saying that would get jeers, remarks and possibly a fight from humans and avoidance/undermining from elves. A Tiefling saying that would get frightened looks or possible arrest in any society (bar the more welcoming ones)

I feel like a simple fetch quest would be a good start. Or something close to that. It'll give us an idea for how our characters interact?

Sounds good! During one of them, I plan on my character finding a nest of griffin eggs, some of the last still around. Then his down time would be spent hatching and training them.

A decent first quest. First of all, I'm gonna draw a map so we can divide the land into countries.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back