AEGIS: Training Facility 108

Ioana C?l?toru
Extra

5a6HfGZ.png

Tag: @Cheshire Smile

OOC Notes:

[/font]
It was time to have some fun. Ioana supposed the guy, sorry...teacher, had a very different definition of fun. Or, perhaps Ioana's vision was errored. Now, drilling holes in someone's head or going crazy with a chainsaw in a strip club are totally different from shoving snow in someone's face...throat...nope. These are kids. And I'm a convicted mass-murderer.
Someone didn't fully think this through. She paced north towards C12, slowly, with a look on her face as if she was going to murder someone. Somewhere between C6 and C7, she grabbed some snow and formed and made a snowball.
From gutting mobsters to throwing snowballs at kids. Look what they are making you do! She kept going

Now who was the target? She could swear she heard Eden yell out "Maurice! The blonde in the left corner!"
Target acquired! One step, two steps, Come on! Step it up! Ioana picked up her pace, finally arriving at C12 and taking aim.

[dice]20196[/dice]

Potential Hit

Ren Lee

It turned out Ren didn't have much time to loiter. As she walked South, to her end of the field, a red-haired boy started yelling. Being 'attended to' by a probably higher-ranked super didn't sound like much fun at all.

She quickly scanned the field, scooping up a bit of snow, packing it into a ball. About ten feet to her left - to the West? - seemed like a clear path. She ran up the A-coordinate line, blissfully clear of obstacles, around a hundred feet North- she must have been almost at thirteen by then. Moving twenty feet West to C line, she took aim at Maurice with the snowball, feeling that is was already freezing her hand and becoming a bit icy itself.

B-2 to C-13

(Via the route B-2 to A-2 to A-13 to C-13)

[dice]20210[/dice]

Last edited by a moderator:
Micah Kyras

Totally lost somewhere in the Facility

Micah, having wandered the facility for some time with no luck in finding anyone other than the occasional squirrel, decided to head away from the main building and intead toward some other location. After making his way toward the dry docks, he began to hear a commotion, which he promptly followed, as commotion was generally where people were. Upon arriving, he observed what appeared to be a very strategic, almost military, snowball fight. He was mildly amused, and almost tempted to join in, but figured he would simply create more mayhem if he did. Although... No, no, he shouldn't.

Micah continued to walk around the area, avoiding the ongoing skirmish, in an attempt to find any member of the faculty that might point him in the right direction. After a bit more wandering, Micah saw someone who appeared to be an adult in the general vacinity, vaguely observing the world around him, and of course, he made his way over with a big smile, outstretching a hand.

"Hi, I'm Micah Kyras. I'm the on-site psycho-therapist. Nice to meet you! Could you point me in the direction of the director, I'm very late and need to report to him."

I'm loving this character.

@TheDox

Maurice "Moe" Jules
DGN4bOz.png
Wasting space at:

Dry-Dock, movement made from B-16 to D-14

Interacting With: @Swimswamswom, @Aldur Forgehammer,
@Meredith,

Extra Bullshit:

[dice]20254[/dice]

[dice]20253[/dice]

[dice]20252[/dice]

[dice]20292[/dice]
"I can't say I got a good handle on what's goin' on, but that don't sound like a good idea, man." Maurice tilted her head some few degrees to the side at Morgan's odd boast, somewhat confused about why he would even bother with something like that. This environment was confusing. The people were confusing, and now it seemed that snowballs were raining down on her position.

Suffice to say, this day was turning out just lovely. 100% great.

Two snowballs that seemed to be rather off their mark zipped past her head and got the message across that she probably needed to get her ass in gear with the way things were popping off, the blonde dipping low underneath one snowball whizzing her way - courtesy of one... green haired chick.
What the hell?

Maurice's next daring feat of holy shittery was, just after grabbing up a good wad of snow to pat into a ball, taking a quick step to the side to evade the attack of a guy with hot... pink hair. Hot pink motherfucking hair, what is this place?

After that she got on the move, running just past the third and final snowball that looked like it had a chance of hitting her for now, a gift from some chick that looked like she belonged more in uh... hell, she would have looked at home in Maurice's old neighborhood. Weird. In any case, she let fly the snowball she'd put together in the direction of her final attacker, hoping she could land a good hit.

zqerUE6.gif

Dante V. Niccals Location: H17 -> H10

With: Blue Team

Mood: Excited as all hell

[dice]20255[/dice]

@: @simj22

The world devolved into chaos as the snowballs went flying. It was all out war. Red Team went at it with Blue Team as he tried to think of something clever to do and then he saw his target. He was gonna go long and work his way from the back. He started running, keeping low so he wasn't drawing attention to himself. He moved from cover to cover until he found his target.

Ducking low behind what was probably supposed to be a snow barrel and began making a mound of snowballs until he felt he had enough. He peeked over the snow barrel to make sure his target, Bruno Liew, was still there. He was.

Now was the time that Dante did what his father did....be a badass.

Dante stood, wound up his arm, and then threw the snowball as hard as he could as if he were playing baseball.

He was a good pitcher.

He was also good at throwing a ball.

As soon as the snowball left his hand Dante dropped to the ground as fast as he could. He peeked around the side to see if his attack landed or not.

Morgan Brahn

38b739e41c09d357e6b008aa9dad7a1d.jpg

Summary
Company:Team Red, within close range of Maurice, Marianne, Ioana, and Cecilia
Thoughts:"I am so dead, and if I fail this, Mom is going to ground me for a month. And if Dad finds out I threw snow at a girl..."
Tags:@Aldur Forgehammer
@Necessity4Fun
OOC Notes:I just tagged like, the four closest RPers I could think of. If I didn't tag you, but you still want to traumatize this poor boy, go for it. Also, here's the link to the countdown
timer for Team Red's turn again.
How thoughtful of Seiko to offer them gloves! Morgan smiled, but shook his head. He had his own pair of gloves, black leather driving ones. Well, pleather. It was important to be environmentally friendly, and all that jazz.

“I’ll make it work, somehow. Things always have a way of going haywire around here.”

And then the pretty blonde, Marianne, piped up with her opinion to raise the bet. Morgan chuckled nervously.

“I’m not made of money, you know… I only get minimum wage, and besides… Mr. Ward isn’t really going to put any of us in the hospital. That’s illegal. I think. I hope.” His voice trailed off, as he failed to assure anyone, least of all himself.

Then it began – Mr. Masters shouting over the course, his voice echoing off the walls of the dry dock. All the students took off, most them on the opposing team targeting Maurice. Realizing he was likely to perish in the crossfire, Morgan bolted to the left, out and away.

It was cowardly, of course, but everyone had a game plan and he clearly did not.

“Goodbye, Maurice,” he whispered melodramatically, a single manly tear rolling down his frigid cheek. He ducked behind a squarish thing, and quickly rolled up a snowball. In a calculated moment of despair, he threw it at a young brown-haired girl, one of the ones targeting Maurice.

Oh.

Oh no.

He was so, so sorry.

[dice]20262[/dice]

VJg2IJn.png

______

Mood: >_>;;

Company: no one → Page

Tags:
@Manic Muse
From the moment the piece of paper was shoved into Leo’s chest to the moment the midterm snowball fight began, Leo knew that his job was a very important one. “See ya.” He had muttered to Masters as he turned heel and went straight back to somewhere much warmer. Another cup of coffee was in order…. Maybe five more.

Ahh, yes. The faculty lounge was much warmer and lacked a certain snowball-esque. He loved it. Sitting in one of the chairs, he allowed the coffee to meld with his blood--downing an entire pot by himself with no caffeinated buzz. Even as people moved about (did someone come in? He didn’t know. Didn’t care), Leo remained as peaceful as a zen statue in an Ikea department store. He was one with the faculty lounge.

Unfortunately, all good things had to come to an end. The coffee was gone and Leo had no excuse to hide out in the lounge anymore. He did happen to know a certain little secretary that could melt any heart (literally) that was standing outside and watching the entire event. Adjusting his jacket, Leo left the lounge to finish this obligatory post, and headed back to the drydocks. By now, some deep shit was happening. Or, probably was. He wasn’t paying attention at all. It wasn’t long before he made his way over to the red-headed woman.

“Someone’s looking mighty toasty.” He called to her, a cheerful and inconspicuous smile on his face. He discreetly scooted closer to see if he could absorb some of her warmth, all the while pretending like he was actually paying attention to what was going on--like the perfect role model he was.

“How are things fairing so far?”

Asher Torchinovich

@Giyari

Asher skidded to a halt at the edge of the dry dock where he quickly realized that events had already begun. As he started to watch the snow fly, he noticed that he had stopped right next to his boss.

"Ah, Director! So good to bump into you!" Sip-long pause. "So terribly sorry I'm late, accident in the hallway, I'm sure you know how these things happen. Ooh, excellent throw there," he said as he watched...Eden, he thought that was. The boy appeared to be trying to take command. Good trait, that. Asher made a mental note as he kept talking.

"I must say, I think this was an excellent idea. It certainly reminds me of that tussle we had! If I recall correctly, you were the one who first asked for a rematch," Asher smiled to himself as he took another sip. "And of course I'd happily oblige! It could be fun. You never know. Oh dear," he said as he watched at least two-maybe three?-snowballs get thrown somewhere clearly very far from their intended targets.

More mental notes. Another sip.

"At any rate, terribly sorry again for being late, do hope you understand. If there's anything else you need me to do, just say the word." And with that, he achieved a state hardly anyone ever saw: He fell silent, as he continued to watch the "exam" take shape and sip from his thermos.

Borislav "Ledyanoy" Ivanov

Borislav stood quietly observing the dry dock as the first few snowballs began to fly. Once or twice, he almost even smiled. Not only did he find it mildly entertaining to watch them launch snow at eachother, he also saw potential in some of the students. Maybe he could exploit this potential? Who knew. Although, his options were fairly broad, being in charge of community service...

Just as Borislav began to adjust his bandana to cover his nose and mouth, a hand was shoved infront of him.
What the fuck did he have to deal with now? "Hi, I'm Micah Kyras. I'm the on-site psycho-therapist. Nice to meet you! Could you point me in the direction of the director, I'm very late and need to report to him." Borislav sighed internally, and accepted the handshake with a hand deliberately cooled to -20 Celsius, before forming a thin but solid 15 inch rod of ice and using it to point towards the Director in the hopes that this "Micah" guy would leave him in relative peace to watch the show.
smile-anime-guys-12082279-850-1002-jpg.238758
OOC: Obligatory shitpost is obligatory as well as shit.
Mentions:
@King Of Imagination

Seiko Suzuka

tumblr_static_tumblr_mkdrdwdis41r0va9jo1_500.png

Current Mood: Neutral

Tags:
@Meredith

As Seiko held up her extra gloves, no one seemed to want them, making her shrug and shove them back into the junkyard called her bag. As she adjusted her gloves again, a fairly strong gust of wind blew past, making the female's lips go into a straight line. Her pale hands fished out a hairband from her messy bag and tied her hair into a loose ponytail, the strands were flying everywhere, but it did help keep most of her multi-colored hair out of her face. As Seiko saw several people attempt to throw snowballs at Maurice, Seiko winced and crouched down behind a barrel, breathing out a sigh of relief that she hadn't been hit by those snowballs.
"Dear god, please let me hit someone square in the face." She muttered, biting her lower lip as her hands cupped some snow.

Ducking behind one of the obstacles, Seiko released the snow onto the ground.
"Dammit that was cold." She muttered, picking up a fresh ball of snow and throwing it at Ren, grinning as the snowball flew towards him. The girl's lanky body ducked behind the obstacle, breathing out a heavy breath as she licked her lips, fists clenched. "Please tell me that hit him." Seiko gritted her teeth, face scrunching up.

[dice]20324[/dice]

Potential Hit

(WARPING IN OUTTA NOWHERE)

Joh Ha-Eun,

Hiding behind a wall in order to avoid contact with other humans was something Eun certainly had experience with, largely as a result of being dragged along to one too many frat parties by her college friends, they didn't normally entail evading snowballs however though. She peered over the from the eastern side of the wall (I12) she had preemptively dove behind before the frosty frenzy had begun, well away from where her fellow teammates were. The blue team was already bearing down on the opposite corner of the drydock something fierce, seemingly intent on blasting the everloving wits out of a blonde haired teammate of hers.

With the blue team so fixated on other targets, Eun took the opportunity to scan the assailants for low hanging fruits, targets she could hopefully hit from the distance she was at. Initial prospects were not good, able bodied teenagers zipping back and forth between cover, the exact opposite of what she was looking for. Her gaze soon fell upon a familiar face however, and it was a mighty scared one indeed. Buttefly boy extraordinaire Bruno was lying behind one of the large snow walls, strangely enough without his crutches. Throwing a snowball at a disabled person was certainly about as low as one could stoop, said person being one of her own friends no less, but this was by all accounts still an exam. He'd understand right? A free hot chocolate and a bag of chips would be enough to pay him back for this one off betrayal. Probably, maybe.

She grabbed a fistful of snow and balled it up, taking aim at her prey. Throwing things never did quite stop feeling weird due to her powers, it always felt more like pushing on an airborne wall, but Eun was more or less used to it already. She lobbed the sphere in Bruno's general direction and immediately dove for the wall directly south of her (I10) without bothering to check if her attack had met its mark, partly out of guilt but primarily to make sure her advantageous position wasn't compromised. With any luck she'd go unnoticed for a good few more minutes.

Mentions: @simj22 @Cheshire Smile

[dice]20333[/dice]

ROW91sJ.png

Marianne Ross

F15->D15

Mentioned:

@Swimswamswom
@simj22

Marianne was about to assure the nervous glasses boy that she was just kidding (maybe), when suddenly a snowball shot into the ground near them, together with the announcement that the exam started now. Well, damn. Mary quickly took cover behind the nearest barrel to anticipate another snowball attack. Which indeed coming, only not towards her general direction. The Blue teams apparently had decided to gang up on the new ponytail girl. Which, if being viewed from a certain perspective, turned the whole thing into some sort of accidental initiation. Mary would offer her condolence for the new girl, but it turned out she took those attack really well. Two successful dodges from three attacks. Props for the new girl, Mary would make sure to recruit her in another future team activities that require dodging the hell out of things.

Now that the Blue teams were close, Mary noticed that there were a certain...imbalance between the team. And she didn't say this just because she saw the boy with a crutch in the other team, despite the visual pun. Mary didn't recognize everyone in the Blue team, but she knew most people who had been in the facility for one year or more, and she realized her team majorly consisted of the faster ones.

(Talk about the boy with a crutch, he seemed strangely familiar to her somehow...)

Well, imbalance or not, it's time for retaliation. The Blue team's focus right now was on another person, so she quickly moved closer to where they gathered now and scooped a snow into her hand, before throwing it to the most eye-catching person in her line of sight. Yes, that magenta-haired boy. She swore his hair is just the exact same shade as one of her dress.

[dice]20336[/dice]

Cecilia Rizzo Pellegrini

cecilia_by_necessity4fun-d9s5g98.jpg

People around: Blue Team partners, Maurice, Light brown haired boy with glasses.

Attacking: Morgan

Interactions: @welian

-IT.IS.ON!-

Cecilia lifted her head from behind the crate to see what had been the result of her attack on Maurice. It hadn't been good, and to make it worse, someone had taken advantage of that exact moment to hit her in the face with a snowball so strong, it knocked her back towards the floor and kept flying until it hit the next crate.

"Che cavolo?!", she exclamated in surprise, after recuperating herself from the unsuspecting hit. It was already cold! Hitting someone in the face was being a complete jerk!

Then she looked back at the direction the snow had come from and saw her attacker. It was a boy with short light brown hair and glasses who, didn't seem any comfortable with what he had just done. Cecilia would make him EVEN MORE sorry than he already was! Definetely!

Cecil needed a while to calm herself down. Oh...he was SO lucky this was a power free competition or else he would have taken a taste of his medicine by now... "Okay, okay, Cecilia just, calm down. Breathe in, breathe out... Win this fair...You can do it."

When Cecil was feeling less mad, she quickly made a snowball, got up and stared at her new target one last time before sprinting at his direction.

Cecil ran closer to the boy in glasses and made sure he could see it was her attacking, before throwing the snow at his direction with all her might:

"Throw it at your Nonna next time, you jerk!!"

Then she turned around and moved southwest towards a big crate far from the battlefield. She wasn't letting herself be a sitting duck again...

[dice]20339[/dice]

Ioana C?l?toru
Extra

5a6HfGZ.png

Tag: @Cheshire Smile @welian

OOC Notes:Don't get hit.
[/font]
Some serious dodgy business here. No, not that kind. The kind where you throw a fucking snowball at someone and they don't get hit. What was this? Dodgeball? "GET HIT YOU LITTLE SHIT!" a shout escaped her pretty little mouth. Was she sorry? Not exactly. Not at fucking all.

Man, and she fought back, for fuck's sake. Annoying little girl. As she saw the snowball it was heading straight for her face. Ioana was standing still and when the snowball got closer she tilted her head to the left. "Is that all you got? Fuckin' hell!" She squatted, grabbed some snow in her hands without breaking eye contact, got back up and crunched that snowball like there was no tomorrow.

One swift move. If you blinked you'd miss it. Snowball heading straight back for Maurice. Now... on to her next target. She looked around until she saw someone with a mug that looked like it deserved a snowball. Ioana saw someone. Someone who looked like he felt really bad for something. Seems like it was his lucky day.

Ioana bolted toward D12 to take cover and threw the snowball right before she put her back against the structure.

[dice]20340[/dice]

[dice]20341[/dice]

Dodge+Counter-Attack (Potential Hit)

[dice]20344[/dice]

Potential Hit. Apologies, welie.

1hvEZQa.png

eden trammel

8VBeSS0.png

At B15 —> C13

With Ioana, Mitch, Ren, Avira, Jasper, Clare, Cecilia

OOC ill just say this now – I'm not gonna worry about post quality too much for the rest of the event so fuck it
As he should've guessed, nothing went as expected.

As Eden twisted and threw his body across the course to avoid the rampant snowballs soaring his way, he realized the shocking difference in the two teams' abilities. Only a few snowballs managed to break through to Maurice, but by then, she had been able to dodge them all skillfully. For a moment, the tide shifted and the future of the battle seemed bleak, but with Blue back on the offensive again, they began having much more luck than previously.

Watching the events unfold around him, a wicked grin rose onto his face. Far away on the course, he just barely managed to glimpse a small, brown-haired girl hurl a deadly snowball at a boy on the opposing team. Raising his eyebrows, a bubble of laughter rolled out of his mouth. Watching the scene gave him a spike of confidence, and he returned to Maurice, swearing to finish the job he'd started.

"Alright!" he yelled, sculpting another chunk of snow and ignoring the excruciating cold. "Keep at Maurice! We can still manage to get this done!" Lowering his voice to the team members near him, he instructed, "We should have one or two people break out and begin to target others. Let's do this." At the end of his last word, he immediately took off, catching back up to Maurice.

Paying no attention to the pain in his legs or the impending frostbite threatening to swallow up his fingers, he raced back up to Maurice and whipped the snowball at her from behind.

[dice]20346[/dice]

[8] Yet another potential hit on Maurice Jules

Ren Lee

Everyone kept moving, damnit. And they were fast.

Ren quietly swore as a girl with multi-coloured hair threw a snowball at her. It was aimed for her waist, so she tried to leap foreward, out of its way.

She wasn't a girl known for her coordination.

The snowball slammed into her side, a split-second before she tripped over her own foot and went sprawling into the snow.

Great.

She got up shakily, moving in a slow jog about ten feet to the North, trying to follow Maurice. Good thing she hadn't moved far from her, huh?

Ren took a scoop of snow, shaping it with frigid fingers, and flinging it at Maurice.

It didn't... quite make it to the other girl. In fact, it hit the obstacle at D-16, taking a small chunk off of it.

Whoops.

C-13 to C-14

[dice]20348[/dice]

[dice]20349[/dice] ^ I accidentally added a modifier to this, it's just a roll of 2. My rolls suck.

Greg Masters

Nearby: Leo & Page

Greg watched as the Blue team took the fight to the Red team, catching them off guard a little as they charged forward and began chucking snow, mostly at poor Maurice. Looking into the pit he watched as the wild-haired Eden barked orders at his team and pitched the first snowball at Moe. Not realizing that she had any sort of athletic ability, she dodged the first one like her life depended on it. Cecilia, Ren and Mitch all targeted Maurice as well only to have their shots miss in similar fashion. He didn't know how she was managing to avoid the onslaught of snow, but damn Moe looked like a dodge-ball master out there.

Out of the corner of his eye he saw the new girl strutting down the middle of the drydock with her eyes apparently locked on Maurice as well. It looked like something out of a horror movie. Greg took a step towards the edge of the drydock, ready to intervene if needed, but Ioana just hurled the snowball at Moe. He watched with baited breath as she narrowly dodged the attack when it happened. It seemed like she had had enough and scooped up a snowball of her own and sent it flying back at Ioana. Greg wasn't sure if Moe's brain had frozen from the cold or if she just had a death wish when she retaliated at the new girl. Then there was Bruno. Poor Bruno half crawled his way to the center of the pit before he lobbed a snowball in Morgan's direction, only to have him watch it land off to his side.

This was becoming impressive quickly as he stepped back and looked over to see Leo and Page. Rolling his eyes Greg walked over and stood behind the two as he nudged Leo into Page, "Come on Leo, you don't need to be that obvious when hitting on the new clerk..." he turned and gave Page a sly smile before grabbing Leo by the collar and pulling him back upright.

[dice]20353[/dice]

[dice]20354[/dice]

[dice]20356[/dice]

[dice]20361[/dice]

OOC: LOOK AT THOSE NUMBERS, BABY

TAGS: @TheDaftStudent @Father Gigantor

While chaos erupted in front of him, Clare prayed to the primordial gods of snowballs as he readied another snowball. He peeked his head out of his cover, and saw, much to his horror, that two of the Red Team were flanking his position. Was that...was that Ha-eun coming around the bend? Oh no, and there comes Niccals too! Clare started to try and scramble away, only to realise that, after a whole minute, he had carelessly left his crutch behind at the starting line. A pathetic-sounding whimper escaped his lips as he attempted to dive out of the way, only to catch his foot on the snow, and pitched forwards towards his attackers. (
C-10 to F-10) Two snowballs cruised through the air, but only one managed to land on its mark, arcing forwards and landing with a splat on his back, while Niccals' pitch soared over his head instead. The readied snowball in his hand flew forwards weakly, striking instead one of the obstacles. In a desperate attempt to save face, Clare balled up another pile of snow, and chucked it forwards, with about as much strength as a kitten, at Ha-Eun's general direction. His face fell even further than it probably was humanly possible when he watched it simply arc over her head and miss entirely.

He took to shoving his head back into the snow, fervently hoping their subsequent return fire would miss.

9c711d56-db0b-4c94-84f1-54ab54a11be0_zpsvjuqtuam.jpg

Hunter RED Ward

Nearby: Gaddamn Everyone

Disposition: The beatings will stop when morale improves.

So far, the exam was off to a good start. Sure, some of the students were being as useful as their generation with social justice, but still, MOST were actually participating. He would be dealing with those lazy ones soon anyway...

At the moment, something else had his attention.

"NICE ARM, BRAHN!" He barked, down at Morgan with a smirk on his face.

"PERSONALLY, I WOULD HAVE PEGGED YOU FOR AIMING FOR THE ONE WITH THE GLARING ISSUE WITH MOBILITY, BUT I GUESS YOU'RE MORE FOR TARGETING PEOPLE WHO LOOK WEAKER TO YOU. I'M NOT SAYING YOU'RE A HORRIBLE PERSON, THOUGH. I'M JUST IMPLYING IT."

He would be making a copy of parts of the exam for later notes and laughs. This, and what befell Morgan would be part of the gallery..

Among the other students, he was pleasantly surprised to see that they were actually acting in a competent manner. Well, most of them, anyway. Suicide runs were fifty/fifty in his book as either stupid or daring. He was most surprised the convicted murderer was NOT looking like she was about to kill people. Well, it's not like it's the FIRST TIME something like this has happened after all....

Continuing to watch the mock war take place as the grin had no end in sight, he then stood straight up and moved further down the platform.

"Whelp! Time for some motivation!" he said gleefully as he whistled, walking towards a construct that had a tarp over it. Pulling the tarp away revealed a Tennis Ball launcher, custom built to act as a light cannon, and armed with any snow that had been deemed too hard for the students to use against one another. ALL THE BETTER HERE THEN. Making sure everything was in working order

"GRACE PERIOD IS UP YA LITTLE CONSCIENTIOUS OBJECTORS! SMIIIIIIILE FOR THE CAMERA!" he yelled out aiming down range at the four miscreants who decided not to participate. Four shots were fired. One for each student; starting with Avira, then Rosa, moving to Benjamin, and finally Jasper. They'd WISH it was a tennis ball.

"Ahh....I love my job sometimes....."

Mitch Castle

Current Mood: Shocked

With: Blue Team

She stepped on something slippery and slipped, falling face first and her snowball is thrown completely off the mark. She groaned, cursed in Cantonese as she stood back on her feet. So much for trying to look cool, she secretly hopes that no one sees her slipped and fall like that. Maybe the teachers did, maybe they are not as they are probably keeping an eye on so many things that happened at once. She sees Maurice running around on her left, somehow she managed to dodge the snowballs her team throw at her. The red team started their counter attack and how Mitch just realized that all the blue team members are gathering at one area. Damn, she can only hope that they will not surround and corner them.

She sees Maurice and another girl standing in open space, without a place for them to hide. So without wasting any more time, Mitch cupped a pile of snow and throw it... at Maurice again.

[dice]20387[/dice]

VJg2IJn.png

_____

Mood: amused

Company: Page, Greg

Tags:
@Manic Muse @Dano
Just standing by Page, Leo could feel the warmth radiating off of her. That was more than enough to leave the Italian satisfied and able to function. Hands safely in his pockets, he turned his eyes to the event before him. Oh what a sight he had as Morgan tossed a snowball and hit the poor girl square in the face. It even made Leo cringe. “Jeez, we’re being brutal, aren’t we?”

Cecilia was quick to retaliate and Leo let out a low whistle. She was a tough little cookie, wasn’t she? He’d half expected her to run and hide for the rest of the game.

Scanning around, he spotted the haughty newcomer Ioana launching a retaliation. She had an arm on her, didn’t she? Eun seemed like she was doing decent as well. And… who was that blonde girl (Marianne)? Poor thing seemed like she was having a difficult time.

Shaking his head, he shifted his feet slightly, but kept the same proximity to Page as he had before. It was only until Greg Masters called out that Leo looked away from the event in the drydocks and over to his comrade.

Before he could respond, Leo was nudged into Page, stumbling slightly into her. That nudge was more like a shove, wasn’t it? Ass. He let out a growl as his position was rightened and he started to adjust his coat. Now normally anyone that was being accused of flirting in such a manner would have probably blushed. Leo, however, simply narrowed his eyes.
“Do you really think I’m that much of a stud? I was simply being friendly.” He replied, faking offense. His expression softened and he cracked a grin before glancing at Page. “Sorry about that, sweetheart.” He muttered and then turned to Greg.

“Don’t tell me you’re jealous. I would never replace you. You’re dear to my heart.” Leo, stahp. Jokes too strong. He snickered as he teasingly placed his hand over his heart. “You do bring me my coffee in the morning. She hasn’t done that yet, so, she hasn’t acquired those brownie points.”

Leo’s attention was quickly grabbed as Red started yelling out. He really really did enjoy this game, didn’t he? Well it was good to at least see him interested in something… even if it was in the expense of other’s pain.

Page Morgan

Cafeteria

State of being: Ticked off again?

Nearby: Pretty much everyone >>No one

@'s: @CRiTiCAL ERR0R
@Dano

OOC: Lol Page is going to be sour with you two for a while.

11_10.jpg

Watching the events unfold, Page winced with sympathy, seeing Cecilia get a ball of snow to the face. "That had to hurt", she mused to herself. Enjoying the warmth of her own body, she shook her head as several students seemed to be targeting another student, who seemed less than able to run away from any of the snow balls being hurled at him. A faint frown was pulling over her lips, when she heard a voice from someone closing in beside her.

Someone’s looking mighty toasty.”, the clearly cheerful Leo De Luca was already closing in on her personal bubble. The fact that she had become a personal space heater did not really help much on that front. Which really boiled down to poor planning on Page's part. Though at least she was not cold. All the same, she worked offer up a smile at the question from Leo, “How are things fairing so far?

"Fairly well, I suppose. Some of the students seem to -", Page's riveting tale fell short as Greg Masters joined them. Greg seemed to collide with Leo hard enough to send the tall man toward the much shorter, Page. This caused the clerk to hold her breath and almost wince. Luckily, they only brushed shoulders and no one burst into flames. The firebug was relieved to say the least, which was clear by the wave of relief washing over her face.

"Come on Leo, you don't need to be that obvious when hitting on the new clerk...", Greg had chimed in while working to tug the other instructor off by the collar, regaining the distance between them. "Wait what?", her mind finally caught up with the statement.

What was happening? Page was rather perplexed. Was he referring to her, she was the only clerk there, right? Was he serious? Was she being hazed? The complex weaved social formalities were something that the introverted, nearly Agoraphobic clerk, often felt went over her head. Feeling a bit flustered, a few wayward flames erupted in several areas on her gray dull sweater, black leggings and red hair.

Then it came, the pet name, “Sorry about that, sweetheart.”

That left Page with a stone cold expression on her face and a ridged stance. The fact both eyes were still blaming orbs sunken behind her metal frames glasses was an interesting touch. Now an unwavering wall of flames grew on her shoulders from a moment before finally dulling down into the same mellow simmer. Page was working very hard to control her emotions in the moment, it was enough to make her strain to focus, working to keep the flames from blowing outward. Though the words spilling from her lips were clear. The temperamental red head was on the verge of torching both the men before her.

"It is Ms. Morgan. Ms. Morgan not sweetheart, to the both of you.", the words held a near snarl to them. Feeling she was the butt of whatever joke the two men had going on, Page gave them both one last glare before stomping off into toward the main building. They could romance one another for all the clerk cared. They seemed to have a budding bro-mance as it was and she was not amused by its immature antics it was producing, not at all.

First, the last minute test, then the fall on the ice, now this. The fiery Page's temp only dissipated once she made it inside and decided to head toward the cafeteria. Perhaps the nice salad and tea, she had brought for lunch would help calm her nerves. Food did always seem to have that effect on her. Especially sweets, but sadly, she had not brought any with her today. If only she had known what a day had been in store.

embed.php

With: Everyone, really. Remark directed to Hunter Ward (@Zahzi )

Mood: Snow-related violence is a legitimate form of entertainment and you will be poisoned to say otherwise.

Current Outfit: Come on, you can imagine it yourself by now.

Klaus did not make a mistake in coming to see the exam.

It was a genuine treat to see the kids flinging snow at each other, with little reason beyond 'The crazy teacher said so'. Not to say that they were doing a bad job at it. After all, any two-bit
schweinhund can grab a handful of snow and just throw. Brought him back to his halcyon childhood days, when Klaus would join his rabble-rousing comrades in raging unwarranted snowball fights with neighbouring kids their age. Good times. A real shame kids these days would rather fight with fists rather than snow. The brutes they were.

While most of the faculty had their own affairs, Klaus was among the few truly paying attention at the spectacle. In fact, he'd gladly partake in the white bloodshed had it not been an officially sanctioned midterm exam. And now with a full-blown snowball launcher deployed on the battlefield, Klaus could hardly suppress a chuckle of mirth.

"Is it not a show of bad sportsmanship to use that in a snowball fight, Ward? I get that all's fair in love and war, but come on," Klaus joked to the Facility's resident drill sergeant. He highly doubted that the miserable sitting ducks on the wrong end of that snow machine gun would be able to dodge, even with limiters off.

VJg2IJn.png

_____

Mood: cold

Company: Page--er, nvm just Greg

Tags: 8U
Ouch. That look Leo recieved from Page made him feel rather small, as if he’d gotten the worst scolding of his life. She really was a fiery one, wasn’t she? The fact that small flames had sprouted up all over her person was proof enough. It would have been more amusing to the Italian if not the fact that his newly found living heater was just about to distance herself from him.

The flames died down and Page gave the most icy response. Ugh. He could feel the chill seep into his arms, spreading to his chest, and it made him shiver. With that, Page Morgan left Leo and Greg’s presence to wander off somewhere else. Leo watched Page walk off sadly, and then turned to Greg once she was out of view.

“Thanks a lot, Greg.” Leo snapped almost bitterly. “It's your damn fault the heat source walked off. Now I’m gonna freeze and I’ll blame you if I turn into a De Luca-cicle.” He tossed his hands up for a brief moment, pointed at Masters, and then let his arms drop to his sides. He wasn’t exactly upset, per se, but he was definitely dreading standing out in the cold. Oh, so… so cold.

Page Morgan

State of being: Content

Nearby: All Alone

@'s:
@TheDox

OOC:

11_10.jpg

It was a miracle, Page Morgan, the assistant clerk had survived long enough to make it to her lunch break. After collecting her pre-packed lunch from her backpack, she headed toward the cafeteria enjoying the silence. Only the sound of her flat simple shoes clacking against the run down floors could be heard. As she walked into the cafeteria, she selected a spot toward the back, though it was empty and therefore pointless.

Page, downed the sensible and healthy lunch, while sipping on home brewed ice tea. Oddly enough, the lean chicken topped pile of greens with wedges of tomato did not really hit the spot. In fact, it being so healthy almost made Page resent the damn salad. She wanted a bloody cupcake, after the way she had been treated. To have a student yell the word, "dicks", at her. What about the jacket she was suppose to wear home!? How was she even going to get home with no coat?

With a sigh of defeat, Page cleaned up after herself, leaving no trace of her time in the cafeteria. After returning and sitting at the desk, trying to work for a few minutes, Page got an idea. Clearly, there was nothing tasty in the cafeteria. In fact, she was fairly sure some of the food there was radioactive. But the teachers' lounge?

The clerk was now on a mission, as she slid out of her rickety chair and slinked up to the office door, checking for any signs of life. Nope, it was still a ghost town. Perfect.

Darting down the hallway, the blatantly conspicuous thief slipped back into the teacher's lounge and closed the door before leaning against it. Her hazel gaze darted left, then right, then left again. Yep, the lounge was still in shambles but there it was, the fridge.

Page sauntered across room and slowly pulled back the door, revealing the treasure box. To be honest, the clerk could not recall ever bothering to get into the fridge before. She was shocked by the state of it, even repulsed by some of the sell by dates within. However, out of the corner of her eye, she saw something in the door. "Could it be?"

It was! In that moment Page's eyes grew a bit misty, causing them to dazzle and twinkle with glee, thanks to the dim bulb flickering in the fridge. Slowly, she collected the small box, letting the fridge door slam closed on its own. Inching toward the table, as if holding an armed bomb, the clerk carefully placed the goody box on the table. Then came the moment, to find out what was inside. Though that meant, ripping the official logo sticker, which branded it an official treat from her favorite bakery.

Brahns%20Best%20Bakery%20Label.png

This caused Page to pause, she realized this would mean stealing someone else's treat. But then again, the bakery was only a half a block from her house. She passed it every day, on her way home. Plus, all the teachers were distracted by the exams.

There is was, her plan of attack. Open and consume whatever was within the box. Replace said goody the following day, no one would be the wiser. With that, Page popped the sticker and found within to be a slice of cheesecake, topped with strawberries and cool whip. This was a religious experience for Page. As such, it had to be done properly. Pulling out her phone and headphones, she switched it over to her favorite song and got down to business. The moments that followed were a blur. But by the end of it, she sat in front of an empty bakery box with music blaring and a look of utter guilt written all over her face. Not to mention, a few crumbs of the tasty graham cracker crust stuck to the edge of her lips.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back