AEGIS: Training Facility 108

Seiko Suzuka

tumblr_static_tumblr_mkdrdwdis41r0va9jo1_500.png

Current Mood: Neutral

Tags:---

Seiko was frantically searching through her backpack on the bus, biting her bottom lip and furrowing her eyebrows. The students had gotten the email about needing to bring gloves for the exam, but the female had forgotten and is now waiting for some miracle to happen where she's find her gloves buried deep within her bag in a secret compartment or some shit. Seiko sighed in relief when her hand hit something soft, she gripped it tightly and fished it out, only to realize it was a handkerchief.
"Why do I even have this?" She groaned, shoving it back into the junk pile that she called her bag. After a few minutes, Seiko had officially given up, zipping up her bag and forcefully plopping it down on the seat next to her, earning a few weird looks from the other adults on the bus.

Her pale fingers unconsciously stuck themselves through her hair, the black, pink and blue strands contrasting to her pale skin. Seiko's hands started to rake through her hair, undoing any tangles before she arrived at school. Vibrant, pink eyes darted around the bus, giving the other strangers quick glances while her brain did some judgement.
"She looks neat... That guy looks old... He looks like a total creep..." Seiko thought to herself. Judging people was fun whenever she was bored, unzipping her bag, the female fished out her novel from a small compartment up front, before her eyes settled on something else. She was screaming internally with frustration at this point as she spotted a pair of dark blue leather gloves, and also another pair of black cotton ones. Seiko rubbed her face, trying to keep from kicking herself.

As the bus came to a halt, Seiko looked towards the window. She closed her bag as fast as she possibly could, getting up and off the bus. There was still snow on the ground, which the girl purposefully kicked around, her humming to herself as she reached her destination. This school was the one she'd been studying at for the past few years, her emotions were mixed about this place, on one hand she loved the friends she got but on the other, she dreaded studying for anything. Snapped out of her thoughts by a sudden strong gust of wind, Seiko walked into the school compound, her feet trudging on the snow beneath her. Hopefully today wouldn't be too bad...

Last edited by a moderator:
Mitch Castle

Current Mood: Tired

Tags: @Chibii (yay for interactions?)

Mitch is blaming her father for forgetting to buy her a ticket to return back to Aegis. But she's at fault too, for not reminding her parents to buy her one. Maybe, deep down inside, she simply doesn't want to leave home. Oh well, she's back in Baltimore. To be precise, she just landed about one hour ago. And she hopped right into a bus that will take her to the facility. She picked a seat, somewhere in the middle of the bus and by the window, and quietly sit down. She put her luggage next to her, taking off her gloves from the backpack and wear them. If Mitch remembers correctly, they want them to wear gloves for the midterm exam. Weird, but at least it'll keep her warm.

Mitch sighed as she rested her arm on the window sill. It's snowy, just like back home in Shanghai... And Mitch let out an audible groan. She just landed and she already feeling homesick? That's very lame of you, Mitch Castle. She patted her cheek and stood up as her bus are pull over to the side of the road. Her stop.

She put her backpack on and pull her luggage and stepped out of the bus. And here she is, back to the facility. It looked as huge and as empty as ever, but that's probably just because the students are not all here yet... Right?

Mitch saw a girl in the distance. Her eccentric appearance with flashy multi-colored hair... Someone she knows, but at the same time not really know. Isn't there's a word for it? 'Acquaintance', yes? She should greet her, nothing could go wrong, right?

"Hey, Seiko?" Anddd she just did it. She waved her hand and put up her friendliest smile as she approached her. "Uh, what's up? How's your winter break?"

Mood: Relaxed

Company: Morgan Page, Jason Swan, Dante Niccals, Greg Masters

@'s: @Manic Muse @Giyari @TheDaftStudent @Dano

Denzil was in the middle of eating his breakfast when his alarm went of, reminding him that he had to head to Facility 108 within the next five minutes to be on time. Rushing through the rest of his morning rituals, he nearly forgot the potted plant he normally kept on his desk. Putting on a scarf, a coat, another scarf, and two pairs of gloves, Denzil took the bike that was kept to the side of the door and faced the horrid cold. The bike ride from his apartment to facility 108 wasn't that long, but the frozen ground made it a bit more dangerous than normal. God, Denzil hated the cold.

Finally arriving at Facility 108 Denzil put his bike next to the faculty entrance and took off his gloves to lock it. He walked inside, already looking forward to a hot cup of coffee before realising he had forgotten his plant in the bags of his bicycle. Jogging back outside, Denzil once more started walking to the cafeteria, now with his plant. Slowly, the heat of being inside started warming his fingers, and Denzil slowed his walk to a leisurely stroll.

When he got to the cafeteria he saw that a fresh pot of coffee was already brewed, and mentally reminded himself to brew a fresh pot if he saw that this one was empty. After dumping several spoons of sugar in his coffee Denzil started to walk towards his classroom, glad that he was still on time. After all, the first day after winter break wasn't the best day to be late, and weren't mid-terms today as well?

While Denzil strolled through the still cold halls of the facility he looked out the windows. And looked again. Hunter was looking over what looked like an obstacle course. Confused, Denzil checked the date on his phone, and today definitely was the day of midterms, not of whatever that was. With a sigh Denzil turned around again, and headed to the Director's office. It seemed there were some last minutes changes that he still needed to be brought up-to-date with.

As he walked into the part with the offices, he saw Morgan walk out, in a state that was clearly not happy. Yes, there were definitely last minute changes to the schedule then. Denzil smiled at Morgan, but stayed outside the office, seeing it was still busy inside. Still, he put his plant down just beside the door, seeing as he would likely need at least one of his hands free soon.

Seiko Suzuka

Current Mood: Sociable

Tags:
@too much idea

As Seiko looked down at her black watch, she let out a sigh.
'Hopefully I can stall as much time as possible before getting home...' She muttered, licking her lips as she started thinking of what she's eat for dinner later. It wasn't uncommon for her to jump from thought to thought, and it wasn't like today was special. Just as she was thinking of fried chicken and mashed potatoes, a voice snapped her out of her thoughts. "How was my winter break? Great. Fun. Awesome. I went on a 10 hour marathon of anime and didn't get bothered by my parents. Not that they'd bother me anyways..." Seiko chuckled, "So how was your winter break, umm... Mitch, right?" The female asked, her mouth going into a straight line. She didn't exactly talk to Mitch much, but after a few years at this school she was bound to remember some faces. Mitch was a nice girl overall, albeit a little strict and quiet sometimes, but she was okay. Her powers were interesting, to Seiko at least, copying other people's powers... She'd yet to use that on Seiko, but if she did... Hell would probably break loose considering what'll happen if the user doesn't have the will to endure the strain it puts on the brain.

Mitch Castle

Current Mood: Still tired, a little bit excited

Tags: @Chibii

She's glad that she got the name right, and that Seiko responded to her.Mitch finally catch up to her and started walking by her side, as something inside her mind tells her that her power is elemental. There she goes, 'peeking' at what power other people has again. In fact, it might not be classified as 'peeking' because she doesn't know exactly what someone's power is.

"I went back to Shanghai, there's a big family gathering in Hong Kong and you know how big Chinese family gathering could be. And... 17 hours trip from Shanghai is not exactly fun. My butt hurts from sitting too long." Mitch reminded herself not to talk too much about her own self and decided that it's best for her not to ask about Seiko's parents, especially as she noticed that pause. "And what did you say? 10 hours marathon of anime? What series do you watch? Several hundred episodes of Naruto and One Piece?"

Cecilia Rizzo Pellegrini

cecilia_by_necessity4fun-d9s5g98.jpg

Location: AEGIS Training Facility 108 Entrance Director's office

People around: Miss Page, Gregory Masters, Director Swan, Dante and Denzil.

Interactions: @RemainingQuestions

-Currently oi the pursuit for gloves (please help me teacher)-

...There wasn't a secretariat, not even a lost and founds section... Instead, Cecilia got a list of names she could present her problem to and hope they could help her out: Miss Page, Director Swan and the Teachers. She was also told to go to the director's office first because, it was the place with higher probability she might found someone.

Cecilia thanked the person at the entrance, and went to search for the mentioned office.

But, turns out AEGIS is huge! Even when receiving directions, Cecilia had a hard time finding her destination... She turned on the corridor she thought was the right one and kept going until she was back at the entrance, not one but three times! Then finally on her next attempt, it seemed she was on the right place. "Thank you, God! I thought I was lost forever!" she prayed low. Cecil also wondered why they hadn't sent her an map on an email. The place was almost like a labirynth...

Approaching a room, that could only be director Swan's because of the movement, Cecilia could hear a commotion from the inside. Whatever was going on, someone (a woman) wasn't happy with the situation.

There was also a tall man (probably a teacher), with brown hair in dreads, waiting outside with a potted plant next to him.

Cecilia got closer to the man next the plant:

"Hi! you're a teacher right? Thing is I have to come from the school, normal school, directly to AEGIS so I won't be late and I only saw the email with the instructions on the bus... And it wasn't so cold earlier so... The problem is, I haven't brought any gloves for the test... Wold you have some to lend me for it or know someone who might?" she asked on her usual hand-waving explanation way, including waving it to the front fast to mention the bus and going one side to the other when mentioning going from place to another... If anyone else was seeing this, they were definitely laughing at the scene right now...

⊂ JASPER VON TRIER ⊃

"Ahola, Rusks"

The small Russian seemed as giddy and playful as usual, her greeting being sing-song. He didn't exactly "Know" them but they were good company, good acquaintances tip toeing on the border of friendship. Both pretty capable of dealing with his consistently smart ass attitude without becoming hostile; along with being pretty bearable people overall compared to a few in this Seagull infested facility. He and the small Russian were on good enough terms to even make up some nicknames for each other. Jazzy being his moniker whilst Ruskie, Midget Russian or a plethora more of names that befitted her Russian background or small size - maybe both at the same time.

Mood: Passive

Company: Ghosty and Lil Rusk

@'s:
@Lilah Tunth @theunderwolf

Other: -

His thoughts were interrupted however by a deadpan expression done by the Grecian Ghost after her little acrobatic display. He could easily pick up on the expression; though a few others might mistake It for antagonism or some other. Though not as close with her as Ruskie, she too was fairly good company. The little jokes and questions she made as well were quite humorous.

"So anyhow! How are guys doing?!"

The lil Ruskie spoke up. Immediately answering her own question, which automatically dashed his plan to just reverse it on her.

"Fairly alright so far, seen some new Lemon joining for the term. Not exactly ecstatic about this test..got gloves at the least. Would have preferred If the winter break was longer, but eh."

Bruno Clare Liew

When she spoke, Clare gave a small whimper, almost like an injured dog, and flinched on instinct. When the blow didn’t come, he opened his eyes and blinked a few times. Wh-what? She wasn’t...she wasn’t going to hit him? Not even deride him? He inched around his head to see the offered hand and he automatically winced, as if expecting it to catch him on the side of his head. It took him another second to realise that the offered hand wasn’t one of implied violence, but rather implied assistance. He caught her hand with his own shaky one, and rose to his feet, struggling to keep himself aloft on his crutch. He coughed, his expression one of a flustered teenager caught with his hands in the cookie jar. “G-gosh. You’re pretty nice. T-thanks, I guess? Uhm,” he held out a hand, this time not to have himself picked up from the floor, “I-I’m Bruno. It’s...it’s awfully nice to meet you.”

Straw blonde hair, ice blue eyes, and half a foot taller than he was, boy, she was pretty. Lots of pretty girls in the training facility, that’s for sure. That’s not to say that the guys were any less of lookers either. Morgan could actually give some of the other girls a run for their-- gosh, what was he thinking? He should be focusing on the present! “A-ah, uhm, I haven’t seen you from around b-before. A-are you new?”

@Cheshire Smile

@welian (mentioned)

zqerUE6.gif

Dante V. Niccals Location:Dry Dock Two

With: Alone?

Mood:Bored

@: @RemainingQuestions @Manic Muse @Dano @Giyari
"
Yes, sir!" Dante squeaked to basically everyone around him.

He waited for the Director to fill out the slip so he could get the cleaning products and as soon as he was handed the slip Dante ran out of the office saying, "
I'll clean up the peni!"

He dashed out of the office, in utter embarrassment and not shame, heading for the janitor's closet. This took him past Miss Morgan as she walked down the hall and as he passed her said "Don't worry I'll clean up all the dicks!" but all that could have been heard as he raced by was simply him yelling, "
Dicks!" at her.

Dante ran like a screeching bullet all the way to the janitor's closet, leaving the note and grabbing supplies before heading towards the dock where he'd vandalized the building. Once there he was the amount of bottles still laying around from the two (three?) man party that had been had here. The genitalia on the walls seemed large than he'd remembered....

And with that he began scrubbing the walls of shame.

Alone.

On his own.

Without aid.

Dante quickly got bored of this and started making loud groaning noises and acting like his limbs were limp while also trying to wash the walls at the same time. He wondered why the janitor didn't have a power washer. Would that have helped?

ᖇOᘔᗩ ᐯᗩᖇᗩᗷYOᐯᗩ

'Not pleasant? I like walking on snow...'

'Okay maybe not. When ice is involved...'

no slide
R - O - Z - A
location ✩ Facility 108 campus

mood ✩ interested

company ✩ Avira and Jazzy

@s ✩
@theunderwolf @M0N0

OOC ✩ hope that made at least some form of sense... *nervous chuckle*

"Glad to hear your holidays went well. And did we really get a new student?! Isn't that exciting? I wonder who are they or what power they have!" She idly toyed around with ideas on how they might have looked like and so on inside her head. That is, until dear Jazzy mentioned gloved. At what moment she nearly died of uneasiness (exaggerating of course)

"So..."

"Any of you got a pair of gloves to spare...? I may or may have not lost my pair..." Roza nervously giggles after Jasper mentions having a pair of gloves. She felt like faceplanting into the ground for her own clumsiness. She had lost not two! but
three pairs of gloves already! One needed to be some kind of special to do that! She looked at her two companions and then proceeded to look at the ground while nervously smiling.

9c711d56-db0b-4c94-84f1-54ab54a11be0_zpsvjuqtuam.jpg

Hunter RED Ward

Nearby: Dante; @TheDaftStudent

Disposition: Annoyed

After awhile, Red left the Obstacle course with Bismark in charge of the rest of the preparations. If he just putzed around before the course was needed, Red would know. And Bismark knew this. He knew damn well what Red was capable of when work given to someone was flat out ignored. You didn't get where he was with his notoriety without breaking legs. Skulls. Arms.....Spines.......Getting off topic again.

Red was initially headed to the faculty rooms to check in with Swan, but, unfortunately, someone was making a loud enough noise to catch his attention. He just stopped walking and looked down to where it was coming from. Berserker from the look and sound of it. Red reached into his coat and retrieved a cigarette and a lighter from one of the inside pockets. Standing there and still listening to the kid groaning loud enough to initiate a mating call with the nonexistent moose population, Red casually lit the cigarette perched in his mouth before walking towards the spectacle before him. Someone needed to deal with Stupid.

Eventually standing above the dry docks themselves, Red stared down at the back of Dante's head as he continued his 'work'. Had this been a different circumstance; A boot camp instead of a damn school, Dante would have had his face against his 'art' with enough force to make an indent on the wall. Gotta be NICE Hunter. Can't KILL idiots anymore....IT WAS SO MUCH EASIER BACK THEN, VOICE IN MY HEAD.

"You're supposed to be CLEANING the dicks. Not imagining them in you, jackass." he finally said, in an effort to break the groaning.

Inappropriate talk maybe. But Red wasn't known for pulling punches.

Jason_Swan.png

Mood: Content

Company: Page Morgan, Greg Masters, Denzil De Klerk

@'s:
@Manic Muse @Dano @RemainingQuestions

Other: A little on the short side but it's enough to get things moving.
Director Swan - Audio

"
It's a bit late notice... later than I would have liked but it is what it is, you make do with what life gives you I suppose." Jason added, watching Dante rush out of the room. All he could do was shake his head at the sight.

"
Anyway, it's about time we get this under way, yes?" Jason added with a sigh, at least with the exam under way Morgan would have less time to be up tight about anything he did. Looking over he freshly printed sheet of instructions once more, Jason nodded subtly to himself in a silent approval of Page's work as Denzil entered the office.

Outside the noise of the arriving students was building, and with the notable lack of equipment noises coming from the dry docks, Jason assumed that Red must be about done with his preparations. Taking a deep breath, Jason primed his power, and as his eyes lit up a noticeable glowing blue.

"
Students, this is Director Swan. The midterm exam will soon be taking place, those taking part must report to the drydocks as soon as conveniently possible. Please see the updated instructions posted regularly around the building for details if you have not already been informed of changes that have taken place." Jason reverberated his message through the hallways, keeping a steady volume as it spread. There wasn't much need for him to use the intercom.

embed.php

With: n/a

Mood: Ambivalent

Current Outfit: Khaki trousers and matching trench coat over a black sweater

Briefcase on his lap, smartphone on his right hand and a hot cup of cheap coffee on his left, Klaus was seated stoically on a bus that would lead him straight to his workplace: A.E.G.I.S. Facility 108. The German's gaze peered out of the hazy window. Baltimore in January. Nothing quite matched the beauty of a city partly blanketed in snow. A silent omen: 'Nothing you can build can resist nature". Today would mark the start of his sixth year at Facility 108. Another year of scaring the next generation into shape and pulling off a Professor Snape impression. The things he did to put food on the table. Questions were often raised at him, chief among them being, "Aren't you ever going to retire?". To that, Klaus had but one answer: No. Beyond his family, his place was with A.E.G.I.S. and nothing short of death could stop him from coming back to work everyday.

Before Klaus knew it, the bus had halted. He had arrived. Grabbing his things, the poisoner stepped out of the bus, making sure to say a word of gratitude towards the driver. And now here he was. Facility 108. Kids of various ages and most certainly various abilities gathered and socialized. The very picture of a typical school. Just one for superpowered brats.
Let's get this over with, shall we? His body obeyed and begun walking leisurely towards the building. His footsteps were slow and deliberate, his gait stoic and cold, almost terrifying. Some students who passed by him visibly shivered and it wasn't from the cold. That was Mr. vos Scheiffer for you. Entering the two-story prison of red brick, Klaus was...at a loss at what to actually do. He supposed he should head to wherever everyone was, but he didn't quite know where that was. So he retreated to his own personal corner of the facility.

His office.

If anyone needed him, people would go there first. Entering the 'klaus'-trophobic room (heh), the disciplinary counselor took the seat behind his table, hands on the table and his fingers steepled like an evil mastermind. Director Swan's voice resonated throughout the halls, beckoning the students to the drydocks. The midterms were coming underway. Klaus didn't see it fit to attend as he had yet to be asked to, so there he stayed. In his office.

Alone.

Greg Masters

Nearby: Dante Niccals (@TheDaftStudent ), Leo De Luca (@CRiTiCAL ERR0R ), Hunter Ward (@Zahzi )

Seemingly as everyone exited the main office, the announcement went out from Director Swan in his typical fashion - glowing blue and loudly. Greg smirked as he started heading towards the drydocks, both mugs of coffee still in his hand. “Leo must be around here somewhere, probably lurking near the boiler room where it was warmest…” He always had to give De Luca such a hard time, it’s just how they functioned at 108. The great thing about being so tall was the fact that Greg had the ability to see over everyone, so his view was never blocked (he couldn’t say much for those behind him…) so he lead the way more often than not. Helping to direct the flow of traffic towards the docks, he had to stop several students moving in the wrong direction and herd them out. Emerging from the facility, Greg saw the mass of students and sprinkling of faculty gathered by the drydock. Scanning the area, he saw Dante and Red “Ah crap… it’s not even 8am” rolling his eyes and shaking his head he kept looking around. There seemed to be an influx of new students, which never really surprised him as their schedule was off a few weeks from the typical school calendar so many new students came in at the tail end of the first semester and were “thrown into” the exams. Everyone participated, no excuses.

With the new set of expectations in his hand, Greg scanned it again before folding and placing it in his pocket. Jogging back inside, he used his keycard to open a closet and pulled out an old ratty box that was filled with mismatched gloves, hats and scarfs. Knowing that there inevitably were students out there that did not come prepared and needed something to keep their hands from freezing. Exiting the building for a second time, he held the box over his head as he made his way to the middle of the crowd before, in his booming voice, saying “IF YOU NEED TO BORROW GLOVES, HATS, OR A SCARF COME GET ONE FROM THE BOX!” Knowing that he could be potentially trampled (not literally…) by every student rushing towards the box, he dropped it on the ground and with an arm out in front of him “cut” his way through the crowd like a hot knife through butter. Spotting Leo off to the side, Greg made his way over and handed him the coffee, still lukewarm, but better than nothing. “This is going to be one helluva day, huh buddy?” he said as he rubbed his hands together in excitement for what was about to come.

VJg2IJn.png

_____

Mood: everything will die → meh

Company: Masters

Tags:
@Dano
Upon entering the main building and into the cafeteria area, Leo was met with a certain euphoria. Warmth. Ahhh, yes. Heat to warm his bitter heart. He felt as if ice had collected and formed on his body, and was slowly melting away. It was the best feeling ever. It took the man a little while of standing in order to get his bearings. And y’know, the feeling back in his fingers.

As he moved in further, a certain smell arose, automatically forcing Leo’s head to turn. What was that hissing sound he heard? Oho… Leo knew that sound all too well. The scowl upon his lips had turned into a coy smile as he made a B-line toward the faculty lounge.

That wonderful smell. Oh that wonderful smell.

Leo found his way into the faculty lounge as everyone else was seemingly busy in Swan’s office. There it was, on the counter. The coffee pot was sitting right there like the holy grail, the fountain of youth. Leo’s blood, if you will. Coffee was right there in that damn pot. Why was it not in a mug in his hands? Instantly the Italian opened up the cabinet above to take out his…

His mug wasn’t there…

Masters.

Had he done this on purpose? Maybe it just got moved around. Leo shuffled some things around in the cabinet in search of his mug, but to no avail. Even when people left Swan’s office and the announcement was said, Leo continued to search--now tearing up the faculty lounge to find his damn mug. He couldn’t use any other mug. He
had to use his mug! WHERE THE HELL WAS THE DAMN THING?

This was a torture far worse than anything Leo had ever experienced before. No nail splitting, dismembering, bloodletting torture sized up to having a pot of coffee and no mug. Damn this day. Leo wasn’t about to do jack shit without his coffee. Facility 108 be damned. Begrudgingly, Leo left the faculty lounge for outside for the drydocks. Someone was going to have hell today, that’s all he knew.

Once outside, Leo found a place off to the side to settle. He didn’t want to talk to anyone, let alone
function. If anyone tried to talk to him and not put a mug of coffee in his hands, Leo would be so quick to shove his shoe up their--oh. Hey. Coffee.

Leo stared down at the mug with the very defined L on the side that was now in his hands. Still warm. Maybe not scalding anymore, but warm enough. He could feel the heat on his once again freezing fingers.

“Yyyyyep. One hell of a day.” he muttered as he brought the mug up to his lips to take a sip. “Any news on midterms instructions? I didn’t get anything in my email or inbox.”

Maurice Jules

@simj22

What a bizarre guy. Maurice felt like one wrong move could give the poor spaztron a heart attack or something along those lines - not exactly the type of person you'd expect to see in an environment like this... or anywhere outside of a nursing home, really. It made the blonde a little curious; what was someone like this doing coming to this place? Was he seriously after a blue Card? There was a chance, of course, that his ability was something so insanely amazing that it made up for his timid personality, as well as the chance that the way he was acting was all just a show. A facade. Maurice felt that ever familiar twinge of distrust take root in her chest and tried to fight it back down, instead opening her mouth to reply.

"Don't worry about it, man. Name's Maurice, y'can call me Moe. Uh... yeah, I guess I ain't good at hiding it, am I? I'm pretty new. New like uh... ten or so minutes since my late ass got here, new." Maurice cracked a warm grin, taking the offered hand to give it a firm, quick shake. Nothing too hard, considering the fact that she still had an impression the poor dude was like a twig, and would snap under the wrong kind of stress.

"Yo, you got any idea where--" Maurice started to ask a question, but was cut off by the sound of a voice she didn't recognize. She didn't recognize any voices here. Or faces. Goddamn did she ever need some friends.

"
Students, this is Director Swan. The blah blah blah, those taking part must report to the drydocks as soon as conveniently possible. blah blah blah [long, drawn out fart noise]."

"Oh huh, that sounds important. Yo, where are these drydocks, Bruno?" she asked, brow rising as she cast her gaze in the guy's direction. "Do you know?"

Mood: annoyed

Company: Cecilia Pellegrini

@'s: @Necessity4Fun 0

Denzil entered the office just as one of the students ran out, shouting something about dicks. He was about to ask what that was about when Jason did his intercom replacing thing. Well... That explained the state of the drydocks. Denzil sighed, he had to go outside now. Back into that dreaded cold. Denzil should start moving to the drydocks and find one of those updated instructions on the way. He took a big sip of his blessedly warm coffee. He could also stay inside a bit longer, refill his coffee, and then head outside. No, better not make trouble for himself on the first day back. Denzil followed Greg out the office and saw the student that said something to him earlier.

"Hey, you asked about gloves, right?" Denzil asked, with a smile on his face again. Hey, don't blame him, it was a legitimate reason to stay inside just that bit longer. "The change in mid term plans do explain why you even need them." Denzil started walking towards the teachers lounge and gestured for the student to follow him. "I've got a pair you can borrow in the teachers lounge, come along." There was more coffee in the teachers lounge too, Denzil thought as he looked at his nearly empty cup, and he could leave his plant there for a while.

When he got to the teachers lounge he found it in a mess he didn't leave it in. Oh well, at least there still was coffee. Denzil was topping up his cup when he remembered why he was even here in the first place, to lend the girl his gloves. With a fresh cup of coffee in his hand, he grabbed his coat and pulled out his gloves. With only a small sigh he tossed a pair at the girl. "I'm Denzil De Klerk by the way, and I teach Political Powers."

Denzil moved out again, pulling on his coat, mentally preparing himself to standing in the freaking cold for God only knew how long watching brats run around. He genuinely liked the students, but at times like this he questioned just how high he was when he decided he was going to become a teacher. With a sigh Denzil started moving to the cold, cold outdoors. "I guess you're heading to the drydocks too?"

ROW91sJ.png

Marianne Ross

Aegis Facility

Mentioned:

@readingraebow

@crackedbat

Mary lifted her arm and caught one of the fliers that's blown by the wind. Looking at it, she noticed the correction on the flier was so crudely written, if it weren't for the email Mary would have suspected that this were just a prank intended to screw up mid-term exam process. Although even if it were a prank, Mary would have played along anyway because, snowball fight.

Alas, she read the email too late, so she had no gloves to speak of. Her first thought was to open a portal to her drawer, but then she remembered all the gloves in that drawer had been turned into squid plushies, and she forgot to buy a new one. Well, damn. At least she conveniently wore boots right now. Boots are good for this occasion. They're great for kicking things and looking stylish while doing it.

Let's hope they have spare gloves for students that forget theirs, she thought as she walked to the gym. From a far, she could see several familiar faces. Among others were the tree girl- they're in the same Mental Discipline class, if her memory served right- and that person who was with her in First Aid training. Smiling, Mary waved at them. "Greetings," she said cheerfully, "Do you know w-"

"Students, this is Director Swan. The midterm exam will soon be taking place, those taking part must report to the drydocks as soon as conveniently possible-"

Mary lifted brows at this. "Oh well, guess we have to move fast." If they did provide gloves for them, she need to snatch the best one as soon as possible.

Ioana C?l?toru
fYCfLOy.png
Mood: Calm

Tags:
@Zahzi @TheDaftStudent

[media]
[/media]
Sitting in the back of the truck, hands cuffed, Ioana was subtly banging her head. Unlike most people, her head went in different directions, not just up and down, but in a pattern of its own. It was nice to have the mp3 player back. Such a relic. Thankfully, the boys didn't cuff her hands on the back or changing the tunes would be a minor inconvenience. To be fair, they didn't even need to cuff her. One: because she has a limiter on and two: she isn't that stupid. Even if she can put that away, she rather wouldn't. Maybe Training Facility 108 wasn't a complete freakshow. Truth is, Ioana didn't kill anyone over rank C. Yes, that is for lack of trying. She wasn't really needed to, also. Most they'd make her kill were gang members and mafia members. She started wondering what kind of people went to this Facility. Ioana figured she'd be the oldest there since what she'd heard was that it was for teenagers who couldn't control their own powers. Ioana was no wangsty teen who's out of control. She could handle herself well. It's just that her work required her to overlook certain laws.

Suddenly, one of the headphones was pulled out of her ear. How rude. "Wake up, dear. We're here!" Sure, they teased her. The guy treated her like one of the aforementioned wangsty teens. She kept her cool. What was she gonna do? Go on a murderous rampage? They opened the metal doors and pushed her out of the truck, cuffs still on. She gracefully landed face first in the snow. Ioana
was a convict, anyway. The guards didn't have to be nice to her.

She shook herself up from the ground, barely. Ioana started shivering and blowing away the snow from her lips. "Oh, we almost forgot these." Out of the truck flew a backpack and a luggage. "Don't forget. Play nice or we'll get you back to your cell, okay, honey?" Ioana took a deep breath in and sighed audibly. "Oh, and I'm sure you'll find a way to get rid of those cuffs. You're a Super, aren't you?" Oh, the ways in which she could rip his dumb head off his fucking shoulders. She was very obviously trying to regain her composure after her face was dumped in the snow. If this was one of those old-timey cartoons the snow would've melted off.

Looking into the immediate vicinity, Ioana could make out two figures. Both male. One immensely bigger than the other. Also older. He was overseeing the other one, a kid. Wiping poorly drawn phallic images off the walls. Ioana needed a moment to make out that she is, indeed, in a facility where there are lots of adolescent brats. Breaking her silence, she opened her mouth trying to get their attention. "Hey, can I get any help with these?" She pulled her hands up, showing off the mint-condition limited edition handcuffs. "Those idiots didn't give me the key or anything."

Laurel Hale

Laurel shifted sheepishly it looks like her guesses had been way off. Not surprising she was really horrible with names and she had mostly been throwing out the first ones that came to mind. Thankfully the other student didn’t seem too offended and Laurel desperately attempted to put a mental sticky on the name. Ren. Rinaldi. Ren wears Reading Glasses.

She doubted it would stick but she would feel better knowing she had made an effort. Ren’s glasses seemed to have fogged up or maybe iced over during their little talk - which did ping a vague memory. Something about water? Maybe they had a steam power?

Before she could chase the thought down Ren and herself were joined by another student. A blonde who may or may not be familiar, she was currently drawing a total blank.

Before the girl could finish the introduction the Director decided to kick things into gear and Laurel tried to put on her best ‘ we can do this ! ‘ smile. The other girl seemed eager to get it over with too and Laurel was only too happy to follow her. She turned to Reader Ren,

“We’ll meet you at dry docks, okay. I’ll see if I can ask around for anyone who needs some gloves.”

She said as she started following the herd of students moving towards the dry docks. She waved the new blonde along with her,

“Come on, er..Annie is it? Let’s go see what hellish experience this Midterm is gonna be.” She said with false cheer.

location || facility 108 •• company || Ren & Mary •• tag ||

@crackedbat @ViAdvena

Page Morgan

State of being: Horrid Humiliation

Nearby: Leo De...something?, Greg Masters

@'s: @Dano @CRiTiCAL ERR0R

OOC:

efdFP7i.jpg

Page Morgan was many things, unmotivated was certainly not one of them. Perhaps that is why she had applied for a Blue Card the last five years straight. They had always rejected her in the past due to the limiter always showing powerful spikes when she slept. This year, however, had finally proven different results. She had received a letter in the mail stating she had been accepted as an applicant to attend courses for a Blue Card. Finally her life was going to equate to something more than the scorch marks scattered around her apartment. However, the courses did conflict with her work schedule, which had been why Page proactively applied for a job at the 108 Facility. Whether she had gotten the Blue Card or not, it had been time to try to step up life. She was already 29 years of age and going no where quickly.

feather.png

Page was already a few weeks into her job walking down the hallway as the artistic blond vandal, who had been in the office moments before, darted past yelling the word, "Dicks". Page Morgan was so enraged, she half considered catching the boy's pants on fire and completely missed the political powers teacher, Denzil as she contemplated and eventually gave up on the idea.

Then suddenly a silent buzzing began in her pocket, signaling she had an in coming call. With the papers still in hand, she had intended to be passing off to the different instructor's, Page struggled to find a way to her phone. Soon enough the phone stopped its buzzing, the call had gone to voicemail. With sigh of frustration, she stepped off into an unoccupied class room and retrieved the message. The Common Wealth now requested to have an additional meeting with her. A frown pulled over her lips as the words played out, an examination of her skills for placement was the reasoning, but she knew better. Page Morgan had already been through some of their tests when she was 10, after coming to the states. It was required for her to attend public school and it had been traumatizing. When they said you had to show the full potential of your powers, they meant it.

With a sickly twist in her stomach, Page clicked off the screen on the phone and went about her business, the appointment was not set until tomorrow morning anyways. That was less than ideal, but as was the way of the Common Wealth, in her opinion. Pushing the worries creeping up in the back of her mind back down, Page made a mental note to send a request asking for a few hours off tomorrow morning before leaving that day.

With attentions back on the task at hand, she considered her options. In the end Page had decided most the teachers would be outside corralling the students. That meant that she too would have to venture out there...in the cold. A faint pout curled over her lips and wrinkled her freckled nose, as if it would somehow change the circumstances. Instead her pouted face was just worn as an accessory ask she retrieved her jacket from the desk and came to the door way leading out to the to the others.

Taking a few last moments to enjoy the warmth inside, the fiery red head followed one of the many students outside. Watching the crowd working over the gloves and scarves for a moment, she noticed a few instructors not too far off. Setting off to march over with papers in hand, something unexpected happened. Her less than ideal footwear came in contact with the element known as ice. One second Page Morgan was walking, the next both feet were no longer under here. A harsh flop, followed by scattered papers drifting in the air.

Page came down with enough force that it knocked the wind out of her, stunning the clerk for a moment. A groaning muttered string of curses left her lips as she sat up to find several by standers eye balling her, or offering a hand up. By that point Page's cheeks were quickly turning a rich pink that was almost dark enough to compete with her hair color. Speaking of hair, strands of her wild red locks were now decorated with clumps of white snow and feathers.

Whelp, there went her poise and dignity, all in one foul swoop. A large rip had been created along the lining of the jacket causing it to bleed the out feathers with every movement Page made.

Several hands had made quick work of pulling Page Morgan back on her feet and returning the papers to her. Though it did nothing for the shading of her cheeks or the dying jacket. Biting the inside of her cheeks and now very cautiously maneuvering the snow, Page attempted to move toward Mr. De Luca and Mr. Masters, determined to at least get the pages to someone else. Though this in turn left a trail of fluffy fowl feathers in her wake.

1y8wECh.png

div29.gif

Mood:

Tired

Heading towards the cafeteria

Tags:

---

div29.gif

'Day xx, Year 2040,

So, where was I? Ah right, like I was saying, this place sucks. I want to go home so bad, but the saddest part is, I kinda don’t. I’ve been feeling really bad lately for some reason too, like I cant sleep at nights because something in my chest bothers me. And no, it’s not love or sadness or any shit like that—It literally bothers me. Should I go get it checked up? I just don’t want to go down there...I’ve heard some rumors and it’s seriously creepy. People say they experiment with students down there, that they keep crazy people locked up, that they even open up or kill students whose powers are really rare…Honestly, I believe them. So like hell I’m going down there, only if it’s truly necessary.

scribble.png

Fuck, sorry, my pen got retarded for a second. Anyways, I have also been thinking about writing to my grandfather, you know? But when I try putting the words down, I cant. I feel bad about leaving the old man…’

With a sigh, Ben’s hand slammed the book close; He couldn’t write anymore. The young man was really at bad expressing himself even to a damned diary, how pathetic was that? His lack of words frustrated him greatly, especially when he wanted to get the thoughts out of his head in some way. But god, he was so bad at it. Reading his previous diary entries was just so painfully pathetic, that Ben preferred keeping this certain blue book closed unless he really needed to ‘talk’ to somebody.

The young man had spent his whole day in the library—The small, dusty, shithole of a library that didn’t have a decent book to read. It was all about boring grown up stuff (Because he’s at child at heart shh) that Ben had no interest in reading about. In fact, the place was already sickening after spending the whole day studying. You would think a place where people came to learn about powers needed no studying—Well it did. Hella. And it was driving him nuts. You know what else was driving him nuts? His stomach.

Benjamin stood and quickly shoved all of the scattered things on the table in his bag, zipping it closed and threw it over his shoulder carelessly. He was hungry, and now his hunt for food started.

It was then, when the brunet stepped out of the library, that his heart almost popped out of his mouth in startle. A sudden voice boomed through the halls, saying: "Students, this is Director Swan. The midterm exam will soon be taking place, those taking part must report to the drydocks as soon as conveniently possible. Please see the updated instructions posted regularly around the building for details if you have not already been informed of changes that have taken place."

Ah, right, midterms. Yeah he wasn’t doing that…Yet. Actually…midterms for what? Man he was so lost; Falling asleep in class surely had its drawbacks. Either way, the boy continued on towards the only oh-so-heavenly place: The cafeteria. I mean, honestly, the food sucked ass. But when did HE care? It was food and Ben ate anything. As long as it had a little flavor and it didn’t taste like rotten cheese, it was edible.

Cecilia Rizzo Pellegrini

cecilia_by_necessity4fun-d9s5g98.jpg

Location: AEGIS Training Facility 108 - Director's office Teacher's Lounge

People around: Denzil

Interactions: @RemainingQuestions

-Moving towards Drydocks-

Cecilia waited until the teacher talked to her again. He had gone inside just as another student had dashed out of the room, screaming something. It seemed that students and even the facility staff, had only been warned of the test instructions recently and it had caused quite a commotion for both sides.

The man took a while to get back and then asked Cecilia to follow him to the Teacher's Lounge, where he would have gloves to lend her.

The Teacher's Lounge was quite the messy room... It almost seemed like 10 or more cats had dropped everything on the floor and messed up all that was left above the table just to have 'comfy siestas' on top of it... Cecilia watched as the man drank some coffee and afterwards he had lent her some gloves...

She thanked him over and over again in her mind but, was able to turn down her excitement to a cheerful "Thank you very much, mister! You probably just saved my life!", that might have been too eccentric, still...

The teacher then introduced himself as Denzil (can't remember his last name), the teacher of the Political Powers class and asked her if she was going to the Drydocks...

She answered everything with her normal hand-waving manner that seemed 'oh so strange' to American people, for some reason but, SO common and second nature to her...

"Nice to meet you, Denzil...uh something. I'm Cecilia Rizzo Pellegrini but, you can just call me Cecilia or if you're really lazy, Cecil. I'm a new student and actually new to Baltimore as well... I've been here for just a week."

Cecilia smiled at him and continued:

"I'm not sure what powers have to do with politics but, I guess that's something I'll probably discover!"

She laughed innocently, really she couldn't see what the Political Powers class could be about. Don't you need like knowledge and money for politics? Isn't that a thing?

"From that announcement before, I guess I'm going to Drydocks. Not really a choice there..." She shrugged.

"You're going to take me there, right? I just got lost a couple of times, trying to find the Director's office... I'm pretty sure I'm NOT with a desire to get lost YET again."

Cecilia ended that phrase with really eccentric 'hands towards the sky' movements. She also muttered "why is there not a map?" but it was a barely audible complaint.

9c711d56-db0b-4c94-84f1-54ab54a11be0_zpsvjuqtuam.jpg

Hunter RED Ward

Nearby: Dante; @Aldur Forgehammer

Disposition: Annoyed

Red looked from Dante to the newcomer with a bemused expression. He looked her up and down. Right. The Romanian he was being told about earlier...A speedy Super. One with a penchant to break many, many laws for money. Reminded him of himself as a kid on the streets before joining the Army in America...Good times...

There was a sudden sound of metal being sheared and torn apart from the girl's wrists as the metal fragments flew through the air and circled around to Red's side, forming into a metallic cube spinning in the air. All the while, Red continued with his cigarette, slowly inhaling the nicotine that kept him sane in this place...

"Right on time, actually. Swan just gave an announcement for everyone to report to the big, totally unassuming building at the other Dry Dock. Better yet, just follow me. I need to make sure the idiots in charge here don't muck up too much. Oh. And don't forget to get some gloves." He dropped what was left of his cigarette onto the ground and stepped down on it, grinding it into the concrete before looking back to Dante.

"Meanwhile, if SOMEONE doesn't get this shit cleaned up in the next three minutes, they're going to have this cube COLLIDE WITH THEIR SKULL." he barked, his old, soldier ways peeking out. He then began walking out of the area and back to the Obstacle Course proper.

Seiko Suzuka

Current Mood: Neutral

Tags:@too much idea

"Oh, not One Piece or Naruto... Those aren't for me. I was hopping through different series, some of them were really cool actually." Seiko grinned, laughing lightly before she heard an announcement by Director Swan. "Students, this is Director Swan. The midterm exam will soon be taking place, those taking part must report to the drydocks as soon as conveniently possible. Please see the updated instructions posted regularly around the building for details if you have not already been informed of changes that have taken place." Seiko sighed, unzipping her bag and grabbing the dark blue gloves, slipping them on in one swift movement. "You're taking the test right? I'll see ya there then." She said, smiling once more before shuffling off the the drydocks. It was pretty cold today, even her hoodie wasn't quite enough to keep her warm.

As her feet crunched the snow on the ground, Seiko smiled to herself. This school's tests should be way more exciting than just average written paper exams, that's for sure. Seiko was looking up at the sky now, it was slightly grey, although mostly blue. If she created a tornado right here, right now, it'd probably make the sky look even worse. As a gust of wind blew across her face, sending her hair to fly across her face, the female grumbled, pulling her hair back down. Her pale hands started pulling on strands of her hair again as she walked, biting her lip subconsciously. Seiko's pace quickened as she neared the drydocks, her hand going into her pocket, her usual smug and uncaring expression on her face again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back