• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Aegis 3.0

Hunter smiled peacefully, nodding.
"I know what you mean.", she silently replied. "I thought my life was only fear, emptiness, and sadness. And then you came. And now it's only rainbows and glitter! You know what I mean." She looked deep into his eyes with a soft smirk on her face.
"Before I met you, I had forgotten what life was like without my anxiety and depression. And now I don't even know anymore what it was like with my anxiety and depression. You freed me, honey."

"Now I'm a pretty princess.", Jim replied, flattering his whimpers for a moment, before he burst out laughing. "I'm sorry. I'm stupid."
He smirked happily as Rachel said she loved everything, and carefully took the flower out of his hair and put it behind her ear.
"We're not finished yet, babe. There's one more thing I have to show you.", he explained, gently kissing her nosetip. "What would you like to have first? The chocolate cake your husband tried to bake knowing he sucks at baking - or the last surprise?"

"Hell yes!", Cole replied, frowning as he concentrated on the game. "Okay, I found some ammo here-"
"COLE!"
"What mom?!", he called back, pausing the game for a moment.
"Did you see my phone?"
"No, I didn't! Mom I'm gaming! Ask Sam if he saw it."
"Oh have fun gaming."
"Thanks mom..."
Cole smirked akwardly at Levi and continued the game.
"She always has to ask me something when I'm gaming. I believe she's doing it on purpose- shit I'm dead. Two more lives left!"

"Same about you though", Mac mumbled with a happy sigh. "Life was nothing before I had you, my beautiful ice queen."
He let out a long, happy sigh, closed his eyes for a moment and just enjoyed everything about her. Her touch, her hair tickling his neck and chest, her voice, her scent...
"I'm just so happy we'll have an eternity together."
Looking at the clock, he smiled slightly
"I have a feeling that, even though you're not the bride on this wedding, you're gonna overshadow everyone else with your beauty.... I'm so cheesy."

Rachel snorted amused at Jim's antics. Seeing him like this, joking around, smiling, it was hard to imagine he had any past traumas and childhood problems. He seemed like a totally normal man for once.
"I'm super full from the spaghetti and sushi right now", she explained. "So I'd rather let it all sink a bit, get to the surprise and have the cake after that. By the way..."
Giggling mischievously, she drew some circles on his chest. "You were such a beautiful princess!"

"Okay let's go to the battlefield and nail it!", Levi said, grinning determined while he skillfully avoided the bullets from Roadhog and Tracer as he flew towards the battlefield.
"Watch out for Roadhog", he warned. "He's about to heal himself with his skill!"
A flash of light sent Tracer flying against the next wall, and Levi claimed the battlefield. "Alright, just gotta hold the position till the battle is over now- "

Hunter chuckled silently, poking Macon's nosetip with her finger.
"You're cheesy - and I love it.", she replied, winking, before she quickly sat up and rolled off of him.
"The wedding - honey you need to help me choose my dress! I just can't decide which one I should wear!"
She got up, picked her and Macon's t-shirts up from the floor and threw them into the laundry bin, and walked over to the closet.
"Alright. Should I wear this one?", she asked, holding it in front of her for a moment, before she held her second one in front of her. "Or this one? Or none of those and another one? Are they too much?"

Jim let out a silent chuckle, looking down at his chest for a moment.
"Still not as pretty as you, my princess.", he replied, winking, and got up, carrying Rachel in his arms.
"Hold on.", he made both of them disappear from the dinner site, and re-appear at the old hideout.
He gently put Rachel down again and grabbed her hand, dragging her with him to the place they had first met again after all those years.
It wasn't just a plain spot anymore on the floor, but instead it was a pretty grass circle, flowers blooming, and in the middle some strange, metal-looking thing that looked like a heart.
"Do you have any idea how hard it is to try and make flowers grow when you have absolutely no green thumbs?", he asked, smirking softly as he walked up to the metal heart.
"I know this isn't the most beautiful thing I've ever build, but just hear me out."
He stared up at the heart, smiling softly.
"Just like this metal heart here, we aren't perfect either. Well, especially me. We have our problems, and we sometimes fight because of them... but in the end we always are one. Not complete when the other isn't near. But when we're together...", he softly pressed his hand on the left side of the heart, automatically making it light up with his touch, and gently put Rachel's hand on the right side of the heart - it burning up in a bright fire.
"Together we're perfect.", he replied, looking up into the sky as the metal heart suddenly started shooting some burning arrows into the sky, exploding into a beautiful firework afterwards.
"I love you."

"Little shit!", Cole grumbled, frowning as he noticed that he had only one life left.
"I got your back!", he yelled, firing some bullets at the nearest targets.
"Watch out for that roadhog's bomb!", he made Tracer jumped behind Levi's character, Cole's character dying as her last life was ended, but Levi's character surviving.
"I'm dead."

((wtf happened to my text man??))

Last edited:
Mac smirked softly as he watched hunter showing him the dresses sha had picked out.
Meanwhile, he was already putting on his outfit for the wedding.
"I think the white and blue one is beautiful", he said smirking.
"Bet everyone will instantly fall in love with you if you wear that one"; he chuckled. "I'll have to watch out for that."
Winking, he straightened his tie and brought his completely messed up hair into some kind of hairstyle.

Rachel watched it all with big eyes and just made a few fireflies light up the place with little sparks of light.
"And you liar keep saying you aren't romantic", she whispered in awe.
"Seriously Jimbo- this is...amazing."
Softly running her fingers over the metal heart, she smiled.
"What you just said, honey- always keep that in mind. That's exactly the way I see us and our imperfections, and I wouldn't want and couldn't stand anyone else on the other side of this heart."
Smiling softly, she let go of the heart and went to hug Jim.
"I love you."

"Oh great, leave a support character all alone with two offensives...", Levi mumbled concentratedly as he tried his best to survive...but mercy had no chance.
"Crap", he mumbled at the writing of 'game over', but then turned to Cole with one raised eyebrow.
"Can i ask you something? I can normally guess or sense the abilities of people around, and mimicry them for some time after i touched someone, but when i shook your father's hand it was like his abilities were...fighting to be copied? It was a really odd energy and the same is radiating from you. What kind of anoms are you? I've never seen something like that before."

Hunter giggled, changing into the blue and white dress.
"As if anyone else than you could fall in love with this crazy dragon here.", she replied, winking. "And if - I only have eyes for my one and only love."
She walked up to Macon and hugged him tightly.
"...Chocolate!"
She giggled, gently hit his chest and walked back to the closet to look at herself in the mirror.
"Oh no, chocolate is my second love. You're my first and only one."

Jim hugged Rachel back, burying his face in her neck with a happy sigh.
He was honestly proud of himself that he had been able to prepare all of this for Rachel without her noticing, and then her reaction being... better than he had ever imagined.
"Spring as a season
Would be dull and dreary
If you weren’t around
To make it flowery for me
Summer would be no fun
It would be so boring and bland
I wonder how I would survive
Can’t even begin to understand
Winter would be worse
Very gloomy and blue
It would be more horrible
To spend it without you
Every season of my life
Is beautiful with your presence
Without you there would be
No meaning to my existence
I love you..."
Jim blushed silently, akwardly running his hand through his hair.
"I eh... after I failed so miserably at my first attempt to write a poem... I tried again. For weeks. I know it's still not perfect but- at least I tried."
He smiled happily, his eyes big and sparkling, his head slightly tilt - looking just like a happy puppy - as he hugged Rachel tightly again and kissed her.
"I love you so much."

Cole grinned akwardly, looking around in his room for a moment.
"Eh well... it's eh... I actually don't know if I can tell you that... I mean Sam said there have been people who tried to kill our entire race and-", he frowned for a moment, looking back at Levi.
"I can ask my dad if it's okay to tell you. Like, I do believe you're a cool and trustful guy, but... just to be sure, you know?"

Laughing, Mac went into the kitchen and came back with two chocolate bars.
Handing one to Hunter, he winked at her.
"Figured you like some chocolate, too", he chuckled, wrapped his arms around her from behind and smiled softly as he looked into the mirror.
Huh...", he mumbled with a slightly dreamie smirk. "Look at that, Macon-" apparently, he was either talking to himself or to his reflection.
"...happy. happy and safe."

Rachel smiled softly as she nuzzled into Jim's chest and closed her eyes, just enjoying this moment.
"It's beautiful", she whispered happily. "The poem, this, this evening...its just all perfect."
Looking up into his eyes, hers peaceful for the first time in months, she sighed calmly. "Thank you. I really needed an evening like this. Something to show me I'm not alone in my fight against your demons. You're in this with me; I'm glad."
Her smile turning just a little bit darker, she looked at the flowers.
"I saw Ash before I went to the bar. He was sitting on the wall of their half-finished house with his guitar and sang a song... it was so sweet and sad at the same time..."

Levi smiled awkwardly as well, amd nodded, however ran his hand through his hair and let out a soundless sigh.
"In case your dad is checking my background or so- you can tell him I'm Hunter's half-brother. He probably knows her. Also the adoptive brother of...a girl I've only seen once or twice because my parents threw her out when she joined HACK.
She left, but eh-. Just saying i don't have anything to do with that organization, no matter what my adoptive sister has done."

Hunter looked up at Macon with happy, sparkling eyes as she bit into the chocolate bar.
"Happy and safe and loved.", she corrected him, winking as she kissed his cheek.
"Well... we didn't really sleep, hm? And by looking at how late it is at least one of the kids will wake up soon because they're hungry - and then all of them wake up again and hell breaks loose.", she giggled, quickly fixing her hair in the mirror while her chocolate bar was stuck in her mouth.
"This good for the wedding?"

Jim put his hands on Rachel's shoulders and slightly bend down so their eyes were at the same height.
"Honey, I promise you on my love to our family that I'm going to work as hard as I can on my inner demons. You're not alone in this anymore. And... no matter how much I despise saying this, both you and Hunter were right. I'm drowning in my past, and I'm acting like a child. I have to accept what happened and that I can't change anything about it, and I have to learn that it doesn't define who I am.", he mumbled, smiling softly. "I'm not... the monster I think I am. I am a father of the most perfect children in the world, I am a brother of crazy siblings, I am a son of someone who made mistakes too, and I am the husband of the most beautiful and perfect woman to have ever existed. But I can't do this on my own. I need you, and the kids, and everybody else, to support me and to believe I can do this. I'm changing it all. I'm going to make up for every pain I ever caused."
He gently kissed her forehead before straightening his back again.
"I'll talk to Ash when we see him on Sam's wedding. He'll probably be there too because of Emily, don't you think?"

"Hunter.... isn't she married to Emily's boyfriend's father's brother? Yeah, I believe so.", Cole mumbled to himself, frowning as Levi talked about his adoptive sister. "I don't understand how someone could betray their family like that... though, I know what you went through."

"Beautiful as always", Mac said smiling as he stroked a loose streak of hair behind her ear.
"Mommy? Daddy?", Noah mumbled yawning, rubbing his left eye with one hand while he was holding his angel teddy In his other hand and his wings were dragging over the floor tiredly.
"Can we make pancakes for breakfast?"

Smiling softly, Rachel cupped Jim's face and pulled him down to her attitude again, to look deep into his eyes, hers lighting up once more.
"All of us will be in this with you. We love you, and won't give up on you. Ever."
She planted a small kiss on his forehead and nosetip and gently nudged his shoulder.
"I'm pretty sure he will be there, though I'm wondering if Emily and the kids will be there as well. Y'know, c-section and everything. It's not like Ash's abilities can heal others. "
Smiling excitedly by now, she tilted her head to the side. "And now we should slowly get ready for the wedding!"

"You could also say she's your aunt's sister-in-law", Levi explained, trying to make it a bit easier. At Cole's comment of going through something like that, he lifted his shoulders.
"Oh well, I was thirteen when she was thrown out, ten when she joined...i mean, sure, it sucks, but it's not like we were close or anything. She spent most of her time with her brother Hel and their mother anyway, so it wasn't that much of a shock or so."
Raising one eyebrow in wonder, he looked at Cole. "But you sound as if something like that has happened to you too..''

Last edited:
Hunter happily turned around to the door as she heard her son walk in.
"Good morning my little angel. How did you sleep?", she asked, carefully picking him up and kissing his forehead. "And sure, you know I love pancakes. You want them to look like animals again?", she asked, her eyes sparkling lovingly as she kissed Macon's cheek.
"Honey, can you wake up Heather and Misha and ask them if they would like pancakes too?"

"I hope so."
Jim smiled softly at Rachel for a moment, asking himself if he could ask her again to accompany him to Mayrose later in the afternoon. But that could come later too.
"And I doubt a wedding packed with many people is a good place for a day old babies.", he replied to Rachel's comment about Emily, wrapping his arm around her shoulders and teleporting them into their living room.
"C'mon, let's get ready."

Cole sighed silently when Levi asked him if he had gone through something similar.
"Well... I only recently found out. My oldest brother had been a HACK member for years... he killed people. For experiments. He-", his eyes were turning dark blue by now, showing a heavy thunderstorm above a stormy sea. "I just can't believe he did something like that. How can you turn your back on your family like that?! And he just lied straight into everyone's face!"

"No, this time they have to be colorful!", Noah said grinning. "Dad and I made food colorant together, we can use that to color the few for the pancakes!"
Smirking, Mac watched Hunter and Noah for a few more seconds, before he turned to wake up Heather and Misha.
"Good morning, my princess", he whispered to Heather's ear as he kneeled beside her bed and tickled her nosetip with a feather from his wings.
"Breakfast time...and then we have to get you and your siblings ready for uncle Sam's wedding."

Smirking evil, Rey covered herself in glittering darkness, and stood there in a breathtaking dress when it vanished.
Her reddish blonde hair hanging down to the middle of her back open, with those natural curls and a small braided streak on the side with a matching to the dress dark blue pearl, without any make up excepting some mascara, she grinned at Jim.
"Ready. You taking me with you like this?"

Levi nodded slowly, with a sad expression on his face, and just have Cole a pat on the back.
"I believe there's a reason for the bad in the world. And the bad in people. A reason why they became the ones they became. Maybe we'll never find out what reasons our siblings had...but personally, it at least takes the sting of betrayal away a bit. Your dad for example. It's been hard to understand the memories I saw, but what i understood is that he has killed his own brothers. Many of them. But he had his reasons, he had to do it because else they would have destroyed everything. Maybe it's been similar with Ava and your brother. Maybe they just...didnt see another way."

"Ohh we can make Rainbow Pancakes! What about rainbow animal pancakes? You know how much you sister loves animal pancakes.", Hunter excitedly replied to Noah, walking to the kitchen, her son still in her arms.
"Do you want to help me or do you want to watch some TV?"

Heather slowly opened her eyes, letting out a small yawn, before she turned towards her father, her dragon teddy under her arm, a big smile on her face.
"Good morning, daddy!", she greeted him, immediately stretching out her arms so he would pick her up. "Is it breakfast time already? I just had a super cool dream, and you were in there! And mommy and Misha and Noah too!"

Jim's eyes widened widened as he saw Rachel in her beautiful dress.
"You're so beautiful...", he mumbled dreamily, his eyes sparkling with love and pride.
"You're so going to steal the attention from Emma and Sam, looking like this. You look like an angel... so beautiful.", he wrapped his arms around her waist, smiling lovingly.
"I still think you're the most beautiful person on Earth... even when you just wake up and your hair is a mess and your makeup all over your face. You're always mesmerizing. Always taking my breath away."

Cole frowned, lifting his shoulders with a sigh, while he processed everything Levi said.
"You can see memories of people by touching them?", he asked, raising his eyebrows. "That's so cool, man!"

"We could try to give them about the right color", Noah suggested grinning.
"A blue elephant? A red horse? A yellow duck...!"
He wrapped his arms around his mom's neck as she carried him with her and smiled widely at her question.
"I wanna help you!", he announced excitedly. "Can I make the dough?"

Mac was smiling softly, his eyes sparkling as he sat down on Heather's bedside, picked her up gently and sat her down on his lap.
"Would you like to tell me about that dream?", he asked smirking.
"Id love to hear what happened in it. Oh, I almost forgot!"
Smirking softly, he took a small, pink box out of the pockets of his pants.
"When i went to have a coffee in the city because I had a spare hour between two lessons, I went past that jewellers, and I couldn't help thinking of you when I saw this." (But with Heather instead of Olivia, of course.)
"I thought you might like it", he mumbled smiling as he gave the box with the necklace to Heather.

Rachel blushed slightly at Jim's compliment, and gently hit his chest.
"Ohhh don't flatter me like that", she giggled, curling a streak of hair around her finger like a young girl.
"Now hurry! You look hot as hell in button up shirts. In fact- you look hot as hell all the time."

"In fact I can turn into another person for an uncertain amount of time, copying their entire physique, down to the DNA, their abilities, voice, memories, and emotions. I basically become a clone of them. Most off the time I shut the emotions and memories out, though."
Smirking, he pushed two fingers against the side of Cole's head, and slowly turned into an exact copy of him, excepting the clothes.
"It actually feels weird to mimicry someone who is taller than me, even if it's just two inches like you", he chuckled. "Feels like I'm floating above the ground."
When his phone beeped with a message, he took it out, and slowly turned back into himself as he read the message with empty eyes and lastly 'smiled'.
"... where did we just stop?"

Last edited:
Hunter nodded happily, kissing Noah's forehead as she grabbed a chair from the table and pulled it with her to the kitchen, putting Noah down on it so he would be able to reach the counter to help.
"Alright, let's make the dough. Do you know what ingredients we need, Chef Noah?", she asked him, smirking proudly as she raised an eyebrow.

Heather stared at the necklace for a moment, then up at her father with huge eyes, a cute smile appearing on her face.
"Thank you daddy!", she yelled, jumping into his neck and hugging him tightly.
"It's so pretty! And it has a horse and my name! How did the jeweller know my name?", she asked, gasping. "Maybe he knows everybody's name!"

Jim chuckled modestly, running his hand through his hair.
"I believe you still like me better without a shirt.", he replied, winking, and covered himself in some shadows, wearing a black suit as they vanished. (Jim is the right one of course xD)
"You know what? I really don't like wearing suits."

Cole had been staring at Levi, no himself, no a copy of himself - with big eyes, yet furrowed his eyebrows as Levi turned normal again and faked a smile.
"What's wrong?", he asked. "I know that look in your eyes and that smile only too well. Did something bad happen? I mean you of course don't have to tell me, you just met me but eh... if you want, I'll listen."

Noah rolled his eyes as if that was the dumbest question ever.
"Eggs, Milk, water, flour, salt or sugar, depending if we want them sweet or salty, butter to fry them and and the food coloring to make them colorful", he said with closed eyes, his chin lifted up and hands behind his back as if he was holding a super important speech.
"And honey for mine! I love pancakes eith honey. Or cinnamon!"

Mac grinned happily as he saw Heather that happy about the necklace, and narrowed one eye.
"You mean like grandpa Lucy before he gave uncle Jim his powers? High or like..."
Grinnin slightly, he lifted his chin and wiggled his eyebrows. "...me? I know aaaaaall the names of every other angel."

(God damn does that guy have to look hot whatever ges doing or wearing?! XD
I forgot Mac's outfit, by the way. eue)
giphy.gif

(Sorry not Sorry XD)
Rachel bit her lip as she stared at Jim, her eyes glowing. Literally.
"God damn do you have to look hot whatever you're wearing?!", she moaned, rolling her eyes, but with a wide grin on her face.
"It's always very funny when i see you and Mac side by side in formal clothes- he looks like some celebrity on his way to the next high society club and you look...just...hot as hell. and uncomfortable.", she chuckled.

Levi let out a soundless sigh and held out his phone to Cole, so he could read the message, from some guy named 'Jeb'.
Ran away crying again, coward, eh? School's better without you. World would be better without you. Bet that's why your parents killed themselves! Heard the orphanage isnt even trying to find you. Everyone hating you as always.
Go and die!

Levi kept his eyes closed, hugging his knees while he tried to stop shivering.
"...they didn't kill themselves...", he whispered. "They crashed...with their car, four weeks ago... and ever since, Jen keeps claiming they... because they were sick of me...i mean, he's always been a bully, but he's taking it to an entirely new level now..."

Hunter giggled, nodding proudly.
"I'm sorry, I forgot that you're Chef Noah - and you know everything.", she winked, grabbing her and Noah's aprons (with Noah's name of course) so they wouldn't sting their clothes.
"Let's get cooking. You think you can manage making the dough on your own while I prepare breakfast for me and daddy?"

Heather giggled happily, curling up into a ball while she laughed.
"No daddy!", she replied, tightly hugging her teddy and necklace. "Maybe the jeweller isn't an angel! Maybe he's just super smart like you too and he knows everybody's name! Oh or maybe he read your thoughts and knew that I was Heather?"

((It's Jim - what else did you expect? That guy even looks hot wcovered in bruises xD))
Jim smirked softly at Rachel, not because she had just complimented him, but because of that beautiful sparkling in her eyes.
"Nah, I look more like Mac's bodyguard.", he replied, chuckling. "I still don't understand what you find so 'hot' about me. The way I make people sweat when I push a knife against their throat? Okay okay, just kidding."
He wrapped his arms around Rachel's waist, his eyes sparkling lovingly.
"I love you.", he mumbled with a happy sigh, kissing her forehead.
"My perfect girl."

Cole gulped nervously, blankly staring in front of him for a moment while all the painful memories flashed before his eyes. The bullies. The car crash. The pain.
"Where does this asshole live?", Cole asked, his eyes showing nothing but a raging fire. "If there is one thing I can't stand - it's bullies. Let me talk to him."
He turned his head to Levi with a determined, yet quite angry expression.
"No talking back. Where does he live?"

Noah nodded excitedly, and already started mixing everything together while he watched his mother prepare the rest of the breakfast.
His wings were feeling oddly cold today...
"Mommy is there a window open or So? My w-"
He stopped abruptly when he saw that the floor all around him was covered in feathers, and his wings were almost bald.
A panicked scream shattered the calm silence as he stared at the feathers.
"MOMMY! MY WINGS!"
He grabbed the top of his left wing, his eyes wide in fear while some more of his fluffy baby feathers rained to the floor.
"Am i dying?!"

"Or maybe i told him to write your name in that necklace", Mac chuckled, gently riffing Heather's hair. "It was a blank one at first, but I asked the jeweller to write your name in it.thought that would be cool."
At the scream from the kitchen, his eyes widened and he stared at Heather for a moment. "What...?!"

Rachel smiled softly as she straightened Jim's tie and tidied his hair a bit.
"The funny thin is that I only liked kinda...smaller guys before i met you. I always felt so tiny beside big guys like you, and i hated It! But with you, I just feel so safe..."
Cuddling against him, she sighed peacefully.
"As if nothing could ever happen to me when you hold me in your arms..."

Levi hesitated as he saw the rage in Cole's eyes, but he didn't have the power to talk back right now.
"...London...", he explained silently. "We lived there until four weeks ago... just a few minutes away from Big Ben, in a beautiful little-..."
He sighed.
"Jeb was my neighbor so he lives there too."

Hunter turned around to her son in fear, one sharp knife in her hand, all ready to protect her little Noah.
"Your wings.", she whispered, gasping. What was going on? Why did he lose his feathers? "Macon!", she called, heeling down in front of Noah to calm him down.
"Hey honey, breathe. I bet there's an explanation for this. Maybe- wait. Feathers. Maybe you're just losing your baby-feathers, so new ones can grow, yeah? Just calm down- MACON!"

Just as Heather wanted to reply, she heard the scream from the kitchen and looked at her father with fearful eyes.
"Daddy? What's wrong?! Is there a spider again?!"

Jim smiled peacefully at Rachel, resting his chin on her head.
"Nothing will ever happen to you while you got me by your side. I won't let anything happen to you ever again.", he mumbled, a determined and loving tone in his rough voice.
"Hey, what if you, I and the kids go to the lake in the forest tomorrow? We could ask Mac, Hunter and their kids if they'd like to come too, hm?"

Cole nodded hastily, grabbed Levi by his arm and teleported away to London.
He still didn't have the hang of all his new powers that his father unlocked by awakening his true form in the other realm, bit teleporting was actually quite easy. Compared to other stuff.
"Where?", he scoffed, taking his hand off of Levi's arm, not even noticing that he had accidentally left a handprint because he's grabbed him that aggressively.

"Let's go check up on them!", Mac gasped concerned, gently picked Heather up and hasted into the kitchen, where he found his wife apparently shocked and Noah crying in fear.
"What's going on here?!"
"Daddy!", Noah cried, trying to pick up his feathers and put them back on.
"I'm dying!!"
Mac stared at the feathers for a moment, before he sighed silently, put Heather down and hugged Noah to clam him down.
"It's okay, it's totally normal", he mumbled calmingly. "You're molting. Shedding your baby feathers to grow your adult ones. Give them two, maybe three days and you'll have big wings. With feathers that make flying super easy. Here..."
He spread his left wing so Noah could touch it and feel the difference.
"They aren't as fluffy...", Noah mumbled silently. "And harder...and longer..."
"Exactly. Your will be like this when they grow back. We can practise flying once they're there. I mean really flying. If you want."
All of a sudden, all fear disappeared out of Noah's face, and made space for a proud grin as he turned to Hunter.
"Mommy, you heard that?"
He puffed up his chest and crossed his arms, trying to make his voice sound deep. "I'm a big boy now!"

Rachel grinned happily, nodding.
"Oh yes, Rose has been talking about wanting to do something with them for days already", she explained grinning.
Looking at the clock, her grin widened even more.
"Man i can't believe my brother is marrying today! I'm so damn proud of him!"

"Ouch...!", Levi mumbled, rubbing his hurting shoulder as he furrowed his eyebrows at Cole.
"Man calm down, you're becoming creepy..."
Sighing, he put his hand on Cole's shoulder and led him a few houses further, until he stopped in front of a big, old house. "That's their house...", he mumbled. "But please, Cole, don't get yourself into trouble for me. Jeb is a giant. He knows how to fight."

Hunter sighed relieved, smiling softly as she picked Noah up.
"Yes, you're my big boy. Why are you growing up so fast? All of you?", she asked, a sad frown, yet a proud smile on her face.
She smiled akwardly at Macon.
"I knew it was nothing to worry about- he he..."

"And I can't wait till the kids see my little surprise for them at the lake.", Jim replied, smirking happily, hugging Rachel tightly. "I hope Sam will like my wedding gift. Oh well it's not really a gift. I just didn't know what else to give him and Emma."

Cole turned to Levi again, frowning angrily, yet an evil smile on his face.
"I've worked with drugdealers for about a year, and had to fight my way out of plenty of critical situations. That 'Jeb' should better watch out not to make an unicorn angry.", he hissed back, before he halfway stormed to the house's front door and knocked on it.

"Mhm, of course you did", Mac chuckled, watching Noah with a proud smile before he picked Heather up.
"So, princess, should we help mommy and Noah make the pancakes or should we already pick a dress for you to wear on uncle Sam's wedding?", he asked smiling. "And wake Misha up, of course."
Grinning softly, while he was holding Heather on his one arm, he wrapped his other arm and his wings around Hunter and Noah and have each of them a kiss in their foreheads. "You know what? I love you."

Rachel nodded slowly.
"Yeah i know, you brought Michael back to life. Caused quite a commotion in my land when you resurrected him. Warn me next time."
She kissed his cheek and hugged him, grinning softly.
"What surprise did you prepare for the kids?"

Levi frowned when Cole called himself a unicorn, but didn't have the time for any further confusion, as Jeb opened the door, completely ignored Cole and smiled evil at Levi.
"My my my, Sceevy right back. Too bad you haven't listened to me."
Levi just sighed. "My name is Levi."
"Shut up Sceevy."
Levi silenced immediately, but his eyes gained a dangerously yellow glint for a moment. He just took a deep breath.
"And who did you bring me there? Your boyfriend, baby boy?"
"...im...not gay..."
"I said shut up. You only talk when i tell you to."
"...don't make me angry, Jeb..."
Ohh, or what?", Jeb laughed, pushing Levi against the next wall. Before he could even catch up to what was happening, his lip had a bad cut, from a hard punch.
The back of his head bashed against the wall behind him and Levi fell to the ground, only half conscious. When he landed on the ground, his shirt had slid up on his back a bit, revealing masses of bad broises.
"Now, to you", Jeb said smirking. "Don't tell me you care about that coward. He could kill us all easily, but instead-"
He waved a hand in Levi's direction.
"Fifteen years old but acting as if he was five. What a baby."

Hunter smiled proudly at Macon, her eyes sparkling lovingly.
"I love you too. All of you.", she replied, gently ruffling Noah's hair.
"I want to help make pancakes!", Heather excitedly yelled, hugging her father tightly before she turned her head towards her mother and brother.
"Look what daddy gave me!", she showed them her new necklace with a proud grin, waiting for their reactions.
"Oh my, that's a pretty necklace. Hey, even with a horse and your name! How did daddy know you like that?", Hunter looked up at Macon for a moment, a loving smile on her face, before she turned back to her daughter. "It's beautiful! Really something for a princess like you."

"Oh damn, I'm sorry. I totally forgot that.", Jim akwardly ran his hand through his hair, playing around with his tie. "I still have to get used to all this. Man, there's this one demon down there who keeps calling me 'My Lord'. What the hell, man."
He smirked proudly as she asked him what his surprise was, and finally let go of his tie as he put both his hands in the pockets of his pants.
"I build some waterslides for them. Nothing too special, but the kids'll love it."

Cole felt as if his blood was cooking inside of him. As if steam could come out of his ears at any moment.
"I'm his friend, and yes, I do care about him.", he replied, his voice clearly rougher than usually. "And man, you're fugly. Gotta bully others to make yourself feel better? That's sad. Almost makes me feel sorry for you. The only problem-"
Out of nowhere, he grabbed Jeb's neck, his hand slightly squeezing his throat as he picked him up - with ease.
"-I have no mercy for bullies. And you should be scared. Really scared. It's a bad idea to make me angry."
An evil smirk appeared on his face as his eyes suddenly turned pitch black, making him look even scarier than he already did, as he threw Jeb against the house wall.
"Let's have some fun, hm? That's what you like, right? Beating the shit out of others? Well let's see if you still like that when you're the victim."
Cole threw another punch at Jeb before he could even realize what was happening, followed by a kick in his groan.
"Do you like this?! Does it still make you feel better ?!"
Another kick.
Harder.
More force.
"I could kill you with my eyes closed, little bitch, but it's funnier to see you suffer!"
Hand squeezed around his neck again, holding him up above the ground.
Punch in his face.
Blood.
"I didn't know it was possible for you to look even uglier than you already did, hah. Man someone with your face shouldn't even be allowed to go outside, makes everyone get eye cancer."
He threw Jeb onto the street, not even realizing that he had been able to lift a quite large boy with ease, and throw him a couple of feet away even easier.
"Wanna have some more of your own shit? I'll gladly hurt you a lil' more. Maybe break some bones. Sounds good, no? Or is little baby Jeb too scared now to get his ass kicked? Ohh no poor little Jeb- well, who cares? Not like your family does. They probably ignore you, don't they? Not wanting to see your ugly face all the time. They must really hate you to name you 'Jeb'. Sounds like some out of date Chinese street food. Loser."

((ok lesson one: don't make Cole angry xD))

Mac smiled peacefully as he was holding his family in his arms. God he could stay right here, holding them forever.
He would.
There were quite a lot of things he had learned in his life, many lessons that he would make sure to teach his children, too- but positively, of course-, and so many wonders he had seen that there wasn't much that could shock him anymore. But from all those things he knew, there was one that was clearer than everything, burned into his mind and heart; that he would do everything and anything in his power to make sure this woman and these kids would never stop looking at him like that, with those sparkling eyes and the expression of pure love in their happy faces.
That was what made him realize every day, that he wasn't the monster he used to be, and that his past was in the past, once and forever, for good.
He would tell them sometime. But right now-
"Okiedokie, I'll let you make your pancakes then, and wake Misha up."
After tightening his hug for a moment, he let go of them and made his way to Misha's room.
"Hey my angel, time to get up", he mumbled softly, sitting down on his bedside. "Mommy, Heather and noah are already preparing the breakfast."

Rachel chuckled softly and ruffled Jim's hair, winking at him.
"Well, technically, we are king and queen now. Of two different lands, but still!"
Smirking, she pulled him a bit closer on his belt loops and kissed his neck.
"I bet the kids will be super happy about your water slides."

Levi had just stumbled to his feet, still feeling very dizzy, as he saw how Jeb jumped up and smashed his fist into Cole's dace with incredible brutality.
His feared punch.
There it was.
"S-stop...", he mumbled, but his voice was barely audible.
However when Jeb pulled a knife out of his pocket, to stab or at least cut the apparently pain-blinded Cole, he straightened up all of a sudden, grabbed Jeb by his collar and pulled him away from Cole, not even flinching as the knife cut across his chest.
His face going all Leviathan, he pushed Jeb against the wall and bared his teeth (not that his face was made of anything else thab teeth and mouth right now) and snarled deeply.
"Dont dare to touch my friend!", he hissed, pushed Jeb away once more, and then pulled Cole around the nect corner to get out of that situation.
"Hey, you okay?", he asked carefully, wiping his own bloody nose at his sleeve.
"Jeb is a gorilla shifter. He punched incredibly hard..."

While Hunter, Heather and Noah were in the kitchen making pancakes, Misha had been peacefully sleeping until his father woke him up.
"But I'm not hungry...", he mumbled, still half asleep, while he turned around in his blanket.
"I dreamt I was a bear. Cool right?"

"You've always been my queen.", Jim replied, smiling happily as he kissed her back. "And I do really hope the kids will like it. I really tried to make it kids-safe.", he winked, frowning as his phone rang.
"Danno? What's up?
Houston?
Oh shit!
What did you say?
I'll join you after my brother in law's wedding."
He sighed frustratedly and put his phone away, turning to Rachel with a worried frown on his face.
"A hurricane of strength 4 - strength 5 is max - hit Texas. There are floodings everywhere and at some places there is just nothing left... it hit Round Top this morning. And they say it's going over Louisiana now, but will turn and hit Texas again."
He sighed.
"I'll stay here for the wedding, but then I'll quickly go over and try to help. People in small villages like Round Top have no way out, most don't know how to swim and- oh shit. The kids. I told you about that charity for abused kids, right? Well their home is in Round Top's lowest place."
He nervously ran his hand through his hair, walking around Rachel in circles, mumbling some things to himself as he tried to calm himself down.
>>Why do I care so much about some stupid little village that only brought me pain?!<<

Cole blinked a couple of times, holding the sleeve of his jacket against his bloody nose.
"I'm fine.", he replied, frowning. "My nose isn't, but that's not the biggest problem here."
He steadied himself onto Levi and stood up, brushing some dust off his pants.
"Why did you step in? I thought you were scared of him?"

Last edited:
Mac chuckled softly as he lay down beside Misha and watched him with a proud smile.
>>he's my son!<<
Gently stroking some hair out of Misha's face, he used his wings as a kind of second blanket for Misha and smirked at him.
"Well, we both are bears", he chuckled. "And we are cool as h-... cool as honey crackers." >>What the he'll are honey crackers?<<

Rachel's eyes widened and she immediately got her phone out of her bag.
The first call went to Sam.
"Hey Sammy, just letting you know that Jim won't make it to your wedding. I'm gonna try to come but he had a village to save.
Okiedokes, see you brudi!"
The second one went to someone unexpected.
"Cody? Hey man, good to hear your voice listen, you gotta connect me to Mysteria.
I'll wait."
She nervously drummed her fingers on the back of her phone, until apparently someone answered.
"Mysteria! I need you in Montana no-"
Before she could even finish her sentence, the scenery of the living room in front of Rachel and him seemed to warp into a black hole, that slowly took the shape of a human, until everything went normal again and a young woman with platinum blonde hair stood her, concern in her purple eyes.
"Eclipse, what's going on here?"
"We have a hurricane in Texas, and my husband wants to save the people. I need you to help him. I can't, because i gotta go to a wedding, and I trust you two to get that solved."
Mysteria nodded, turning to Jim, apparently a bit in thoughts, at least she was talking Russian all of a sudden.
"nu, davay postavim etu zadnitsu."
(Well, let's put that ass down.)
"Jim, Mysteria. New leader of section 1 and one of the best agents i have."

"Of course I'm scared of him", Levi mumbled, slowly leading Cole down the street.
"But he was about to hurt you. Badly. Of course i stepped in. We're friends after all."
He stopped in front of a beautiful house beside a lake and cracked the lock by turning it into stone and then breaking it with a punch against it.
"This...this is where we used to live", he mumbled. "Come in, I just want to fix up your nose and make sure it isn't broken..."
Walking into the living room, he sighed for a second and ran his fingers over the back of the couch before he turned back to Cole. "Make yourself at home, I'll just get the first aid kit for your nose and my chest."

Misha happily cuddled against his father, his teddy bear close to his face.
"We're even cooler than honey crackers!", he replied, grinning widely.
"Daddy? Why aren't my wings as big as yours?"

Jim was quite surprised by Rachel's reaction. She just let him go - without attending the wedding?
"But, honey, what about the wedding? I can't just let Sam down like that. He already seems like he doesn't like me.", he replied, sighing frustratedly, raising an eyebrow at the woman who suddenly stood in front of them.
"Russian, hm?", he mumbled, stretching out his hand.
"Menya zovut Dzhim, takzhe izvesten kak
kozodoy v Aegis Force. Priyatno poznakomit'sya."
(My name is Jim, also known as Nighthawk at Aegis Force. Nice to meet you.)
He turned to Rachel again, frowning sadly.
"Are you sure? I might be back in time. Round Top's not that big of a village, but it'll be hard to reach. We still got a couple of hours until the wedding."

Cole had followed Levi and had sat down on the couch once they had entered the house, still pressing his sleeve against his nose.
"This is a nice house.", he mumbled. "And hey, Levi - thanks. For saving me."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back