• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

VenomIvy001

A Casual Laidback Roleplayer
I would like to do a reimagined Alice in wonderland roleplay.

Alice is a 18 year old girl who lives with her three older sisters.Yet she is a girl with a wild imagination.She tells stories to her friends and classmates of far off lands and creatures that would be impossible to be real yet she is determined that everything she tells is real.

One day she had written a story for her class,she was excited to let everybody hear about it.On her way to her school she saw a white rabbit on the street and chased after it as her curiosity got the better of her.

following the rabbit she rushed into the park and followed it down the rabbit hole.

when she crawled out she was in a fantasy land she could only dream about.Happily Alice continued to follow the rabbit without an understanding of the world and it’s dangers.

( this roleplay can be a double as well with Alice and one of her friends or sisters if my partner wants and wants to play as female.))

The pairing for romance would be……(all animals are shape shifters and have human forms with their respected animal characteristics)
The Mad Hatter
The White Rabbit
The Cheshire Cat
The March Hare
The Twins(Twiddle dee and Twiddle dum)
The King of Hearts(or queen)
The White King(or queen)

If interested please pm me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back