• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Adventurers Guild RolePlay

Melodetta stepped back slightly from the person in front of her. The stare was scary to say the least and put her on edge incase she was found out as a witch. She hoped to be safe here and not be hunted but now she wasn't so sure.  The other people didn't seem to be too bothered with what she had just asked."H-Hi" She stuttered to the person not wanting to make a bad impression or seem rude incase they had to work together at some point.

@Maiza Avaro

Rip looks to the new comer and waves then turns back to the knight. "Well then, when your ready I'm ready." Rip says as he sits back and relaxes. He was wondering what the test would be like. "Could you tell me how you rank up in the guil?"

@NextGenRolePlayer @Fray Dracoheart

Last edited by a moderator:

Kurota Roromiya // Gashadokuro

"Hello." Kurota replied softly, before taking yet another bite of her bread. The Gashadokuro couldn't help but notice that the other had a mystical, otherworldly aura surrounding her figure. It was quite similar to her late mentor's, but lacked the vile undertone it had possessed. Rather, it felt quite pleasant. That fact alone led her to believe that the woman was in fact, a witch, not a sorceress like Takiyasha was. "Are you a witch?" She bluntly asked, though she held no malice in her tone.

@Fray Dracoheart

Melodetta nodded slightly "Y-yes I am a witch" She said nervously. She held her book close her her chesto incase she had to run or do the trials at anytime , Melodetta was always on edge and has been for the past few minutes since she has spoken up about joining the guild. "Would you happen to be a sorcerer by any chance?"

@Maiza Avaro

Kurota Roromiya // Gashadokuro

"No." Kurota shook her head in negative. "But my mentor was." She added after a moment of silence, save for the sound of her chewing into another one of her pastries. The Gashadokuro supposed she was relieved in a way by the other's positive response to the question, despite the fact that she had already known the answer. She guessed that it just gave her a sense of closure.

@Fray Dracoheart

Users who are viewing this thread

Back