• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Adventurers Guild RolePlay

NextGenRolePlayer

The Not-So-Futuristic RolePlayer

Adventurers Guild.

That's a name that you have been thinking about for a while. Located in the center of an annoying, destructive quarrel between the four kingdoms.

But, the center is a beautiful place! The guild's manor lives with a peaceful town with lovely people. Plenty of resources for the Adventurers Guild. Pretty unusual...

Anyway, the sun shines over the manor, the tryouts are starting! The Adventurer's Guild Council leaders are waiting for you. Get ready!

https://www.rpnation.com/topic/279586-character-sign-up-adventurers-guild-rp/ For character sign ups!

Last edited by a moderator:
James sits on a bench sharpening an arrow and sliding it down his arm to test how sharp it is. He smirks after he sees the hair on,his arm come off with no force due to the sharpness of the arrow. He puts it in his quiver with many other arrows. He smirks and puts his hands on a scroll he has attached to his hip. It is a quick way to perform a summon with minimal time and effort in the field. His eyes roam around looking at other people who are trying out.

Rip is sitting with many tools and ingredients for potions out around him. He prepares a green powder that he had been working on and puts it in a glass vile, corks, and puts it inside his robes. He puts his stuff away and gets up. He walks over to a bench and asks the guy sitting on it. "May I sit here, my bones are killing me? Oh wait I'm already dead."

@Samurai Jay

James smiles and looks up at the skeleton who asked him to sit and chuckles at the bone joke. "Nice one, and ya ye can ta a seat." James opens up a small flask from his rucksack and takes a sip. "Where are ye from?"

Rip takes a seat. "Don't really know, woke up like this with no memory." He said as he looked around. "What about you, whats your story?"

@Samurai Jay

Rip takes a seat. "Don't really know, woke up like this with no memory." He said as he looked around. "What about you, whats your story?"

@Samurai Jay

James chuckels. "I'm from northhime up by the northern coast. My village is rather poor so they sent me and four lads off to go adventuring to get funds, we all split up to find better jobs through."

James chuckels. "I'm from northhime up by the northern coast. My village is rather poor so they sent me and four lads off to go adventuring to get funds, we all split up to find better jobs through."

"I see well then I hope you pass." He digs around in his robe and offers him a vile full of red liquid. "Minor healing potion, take it there not hard to make." This man was the first here not to run from him because he was undead, so he felt like being nice.

Kurota Roromiya // Gashadokuro

Kurota was aimlessly wandering around, munching on a chocolate-filled croissant she held within her seemingly delicate grasp. The Gashadokuro's salmon-pink eyes roamed across the field, only to land on a rather interesting pair sitting together on a bench. Her interest having been piqued by the peculiar sight, she daringly approached the two of them, unwavering in her steps. She soon stopped a close distance away from the two, but not a word escaped her lips, as she was too busy stuffing her mouth with food. She instead opted to simply stare at them with an uncomfortable intensity, as her orbs betrayed none of the emotions she was feeling.

@fuil @Samurai Jay

"I see well then I hope you pass." He digs around in his robe and offers him a vile full of red liquid. "Minor healing potion, take it there not hard to make." This man was the first here not to run from him because he was undead, so he felt like being nice.

James takes the potion smileing. "Thanks man. Have you ever seen a necromancer or someone to see if they can tell about who raised you? One of my buddies who left the village was one as it was going to be his job to put the dead to rest.?"

James reaches into his bag and pulls out a large dumpling looking thing before he takes a bite out of it. "...do you need ot eat or,drink or anything?."

Kurota was aimlessly wandering around, munching on a chocolate-filled croissant she held within her seemingly delicate grasp. The Gashadokuro's salmon-pink eyes roamed across the field, only to land on a rather interesting pair sitting together on a bench. Her interest having been piqued by the peculiar sight, she daringly approached the two of them, unwavering in her steps. She soon stopped a close distance away from the two, but not a word escaped her lips, as she was too busy stuffing her mouth with food. She instead opted to simply stare at them with an uncomfortable intensity, as her orbs betrayed none of the emotions she was feeling.

@fuil @Samurai Jay

"Hey there, I know I'm handsome but please refrain from staring." Rip said as he noticed the girl. "Huh, first time seeing a skeleton?" He wanted to know why she was looking at them, it made his skin crawl, well...if he had skin. He looked at the man. "Not unless I get damaged then I drink milk."

@Samurai Jay

"Hey there, I know I'm handsome but please refrain from staring." Rip said as he noticed the girl. "Huh, first time seeing a skeleton?" He wanted to know why she was looking at them, it made his skin crawl, well...if he had skin. He looked at the man. "Not unless I get damaged then I drink milk."

@Samurai Jay

James laughs at his response to the girl who was looking at him. "Dam laddy that was a good one."

He waves the girl who is looking at them to come over. "Well ye going to just stand there or come over and talk for a spell?"

@fuil @Maiza Avaro

Rip looked at him and shook his head. "Call me Rip." He turned his attention back to the staring girl. He watched her eat her food and he sighed. "You really like that thing don't you?"

@Maiza Avaro @Samurai Jay

Falor was somewhere by, standing on a pile of woods and drew his sword, swinging it around some ." it's prefect ~ now...what should do today..maybe take a job ,  or relax..I don't know, so many choices ."  he laid back on his back and glanced at the sky, smiling . "humm, such a nice day."

"I do." Karuta replied almost instantly to the skeleton's question, gaining a very enthusiastic gleam to her otherwise blank and aloof gaze. Biting into her croissant, she reached into a black bag she carried over her back and pulled out two other chocolate-filled French treats, surprisingly still steaming softly, offering them to the two people before her without an ounce of hesitation, looking somewhat determined to have them accept the snacks. "Here, a sign of our acquaintanceship." She told them once she had swallowed the last of the bread, with a few crumbs remaining around her lips.

@fuil @Samurai Jay

"I do." Karuta replied almost instantly to the skeleton's question, gaining a very enthusiastic gleam to her otherwise blank and aloof gaze. Biting into her croissant, she reached into a black bag she carried over her back and pulled out two other chocolate-filled French treats, surprisingly still steaming softly, offering them to the two people before her without an ounce of hesitation, looking somewhat determined to have them accept the snacks. "Here, a sign of our acquaintanceship." She told them once she had swallowed the last of the bread, with a few crumbs remaining around her lips.

@fuil @Samurai Jay

"Um sorry but I can't eat, food goes right through me." Rip said as respectfully as possible. "But thanks any way, you two can split it." He looked at the girl and asked. "Are you here to try out?"

I wonder what the others are seeing right now...

Charity Brave could only think so as he stepped past the gates of the town. Roads paved with round stones -cobblestone- that he only heard off when he stepped onto the pebble and sands of the beaches of the mainland; shingles, made of clay or whatever red and brown material was used, covered the roofs of these brick and mortar as well as wooden homes; streetlamps planted on every corner; and the fruit bearing trees in the park. This place was quite a contrast of his own, and he wondered if his own brothers and sisters were seeing sights as wildly different than what they were used to. 

He really hated the knowledge that if it were not for the darkness of The Council, they would not have gotten the chance to see such sights.

Only a few months since he arrived on the shores of the continent, and he was already seeing plenty of scenery and experiencing different things. But no luck on the leads. 

Hence the Adventurer's Guild. 

He could see it as he neared the center of the town, emblem hung on the wooden board suspended by a pole. A building of such size and grandeur, Charity felt a tad nervous entering it. 

Just a tad though.

He spotted a group of people making conversation, but went past and straight to the door as he went to get the first order of business done.

Registering.

"Yes, my name is Kurota Roromiya," The Gashadokuro said politely with a short bow, allowing a hint of a smile to grace her lips. Internally, however, she couldn't help but feel bad for her new skeletal acquaintance, as she could relate to him in a way. After all, before she was the monstrous skeleton she was now, she was once the spirits of those who had passed in war and famine, and as far as she was aware, she couldn't interact with the material plane, meaning to say food was out of her reach at the time. She then placed one of the offered croissants back into her pack for later consumption.

@fuil

James takes the offered pastry smileing his grin seeming to light up his face. "thank you Kurota" he takes a bite and smiles again. "Wow this is really good, did you buy these in town or make them?"

He glances over at Rip "wait if you drink milk does it just vanish when it gets inside you or what happens"

"Yes, my name is Kurota Roromiya," The Gashadokuro said politely with a short bow, allowing a hint of a smile to grace her lips. Internally, however, she couldn't help but feel bad for her new skeletal acquaintance, as she could relate to him in a way. After all, before she was the monstrous skeleton she was now, she was once the spirits of those who had passed in war and famine, and as far as she was aware, she couldn't interact with the material plane, meaning to say food was out of her reach at the time. She then placed one of the offered croissants back into her pack for later consumption.

@fuil

James takes the offered pastry smileing his grin seeming to light up his face. "thank you Kurota" he takes a bite and smiles again. "Wow this is really good, did you buy these in town or make them?"

He glances over at Rip "wait if you drink milk does it just vanish when it gets inside you or what happens"

"Mine is Rip, nice to meet you." Rip looked at her a chuckled. "You know most girls your age think I'm creepy or scary and run away, not try and give me sweets. I'm glad not all of them think like that." He turns to the man. "Yep, its strange but it works to heal me." He gets up and looks at the group. "Have you guys registered yet?"

"Mine is Rip, nice to meet you." Rip looked at her a chuckled. "You know most girls your age think I'm creepy or scary and run away, not try and give me sweets. I'm glad not all of them think like that." He turns to the man. "Yep, its strange but it works to heal me." He gets up and looks at the group. "Have you guys registered yet?"

James Nods and flicks his wrist suddenly the small card that has his number is in his hand. "Yes I registered, I was too excited and got her early through." 

"So have I." Kurota replied, pulling out a small card with her own number painted boldly across it's surface. While her features never strayed from it's emotionless expression as she said this, she was glad to know that someone thought that her pastries were good. It was only recently that she was able to transform into a human, or at least it seemed that way to her, so she wasn't quite sure what they thought tasted good or not. Especially when the only people to keep you company during the time was a potentially mad sorceress along with a couple of other demons. Not exactly the best people to ask for advice on cooking.

@fuil @Samurai Jay

Reita glanced around curiously, her card in hand. She had just came back from registration and noticed the competition for the first time. A strange nervousness washed over her. She shook her head, trying to break away from her sudden lack of confidence. "Come on, Reita! This is battle, the one thing you know you're good at!" She mentally gave herself a pep talk as she strolled by. Her golden eyes continued to dart about and observe, too shy to approach any of them. With no weapon to hone into peak condition and already having completed the registration, she was at a loss for what to busy herself with in the meantime. She sighed, feeling a wave of slight embarrassment and regret slowly wash over her.

James Nods and flicks his wrist suddenly the small card that has his number is in his hand. "Yes I registered, I was too excited and got her early through." 

"So have I." Kurota replied, pulling out a small card with her own number painted boldly across it's surface. While her features never strayed from it's emotionless expression as she said this, she was glad to know that someone thought that her pastries were good. It was only recently that she was able to transform into a human, or at least it seemed that way to her, so she wasn't quite sure what they thought tasted good or not. Especially when the only people to keep you company during the time was a potentially mad sorceress along with a couple of other demons. Not exactly the best people to ask for advice on cooking.

@fuil @Samurai Jay

"That makes three of us." He shows them his card then puts it away somewhere in his robes. He turns kurota. "If you don't mind me asking where are you from?" He offered her his seat on the bench.

(Guys, if you read the post, you're supposed to be trying out.)

Inside the Guild Manor, there awaits an Angel inside a dining room. The Angel sat in a table full of a variety of foods. Cooked meats, steamed vegetables, fresh fruits, cheeses and soups filled the table. The Angel knight was waiting for those who were willing to join the Guild. "Hope those flyers attracted some people," Daniel sighed. He was pretty much in doubt. Daniel also didn't want the food to go to waste. Let's just wait for a few hours, thought Daniel. Until then, I'll practice out in the field. He stood up from his chair and walked out from the dining room with a sigh.

"... I'm from Chaos Kingdom." Kurota almost hesitantly replied, her eyes averting to the blue and pink swirly lollipop she was now sucking on for a split second before turning back to the two. Technically, she wasn't from any of the four kingdoms, but they didn't need to know that. "Do you think we should be trying out now? We've been here a while already." She asked them with her monotonous voice, tilting her head to the side in question.

@fuil@Samurai Jay

Users who are viewing this thread

Back