• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Adventurers Guild RolePlay

Kurota Roromiya // Gashadokuro

"... I'm from Chaos Kingdom." Kurota almost hesitantly replied, her eyes averting to the blue and pink swirly lollipop she was now sucking on for a split second before turning back to the two. Technically, she wasn't from any of the four kingdoms, but they didn't need to know that. "Do you think we should be trying out now? We've been here a while already." She asked them with her monotonous voice, tilting her head to the side in question.

@fuil@Samurai Jay

"Yeah you got a good point." Rip says as he turns around a walks towards the guilds door and holds them open for the others. "After you guys." He sure hoped they passed, they seemed like good people. "I wish you luck."

Reita shuffled her feat and began to wander off from the spot she had been stuck to. Continuing to pass through, she caught a whiff of an appetizing smell. Her stomach roared in response. It had been about two days since the beast had a decent meal, it was mystery as to how she wasn't drooling yet. She followed her keen sense of smell and found herself inside the guild manor, in front of a well set table occupying various dishes. The different scents wafted from them and filled her with instinctive desire. Her hand had almost reached out, but she stopped herself. "Can... Can I just take it?" She thought aloud. "... Surely not. That would be rude." She looked around, feeling like an intruder. "Excuse me, is anyone here?" She naturally called out as she turned to look back from where she had came. A sigh escaped her and a small rumble erupted from her stomach. She looked down at her card with her number wondering when the try outs would begin.

That grandfather clock was oddly the most interesting thing in the room. The way the pendulum swung in a hypnotic manner pacified Charity for a few moments, like a baby seeing a shiny object in the distance. He watched with contentment for a few more minutes before continuing to look around. The hall of the Adventurer's Guild was hard to describe, though Charity did his best to come up with the closest comparison to what he felt he was seeing.

"Like a Hardworking Coxcomb's den," Charity said out loud, getting a sense of the acoustics of the area. Despite the materials that seemed to cost a pretty penny as well as the various knickknacks, vases, and objects that were placed around the area, he could still hear his voice a bit louder than he expected. Not like it mattered to him anyway, the registering part is still ongoing and he wasn't sure where to start.

He noticed the others, people coming in or those who were attracted by the scent of food. They were clearly people who had intentions of registering as well, thus not exactly helpful in finding the person who can get him registered. He could tell the food was warm and just come out from the kitchen, but he didn't feel like eating; or rather, he wanted to eat after he registered so he wouldn't think about missing out on anything and therefore focus on just eating in peace.

Taking out the Chakrams he had on the side, he let the inner blades lay against his arms. Checking the others briefly, he turned towards the inner area of the guild. 

Perhaps someone inside might assist him...

"Thanks." Kurota's lips quirked up for a brief moment as a sign of her gratitude as she passed through the guild doors. It was when she took her first step that she suddenly froze, her salmon-pink eyes wide in slight shock as she caught a whiff of a delectable scent from somewhere within the building. Honestly, she was tempted to just follow her nose which would more than likely lead her to a feast fit for a king, leaving the other two men behind, but Takiyasha taught her better than that. Despite being potentially mad, the sorceress had better manners than what most people would expect from someone who deals with the supernatural on a daily basis.

@fuil @Samurai Jay

James follows them into the guild hall smileing and sniffs smelling the food. "Dann that smells so good, wonder what they cooked with? I really want to know these recipes."

"Thanks." Kurota's lips quirked up for a brief moment as a sign of her gratitude as she passed through the guild doors. It was when she took her first step that she suddenly froze, her salmon-pink eyes wide in slight shock as she caught a whiff of a delectable scent from somewhere within the building. Honestly, she was tempted to just follow her nose which would more than likely lead her to a feast fit for a king, leaving the other two men behind, but Takiyasha taught her better than that. Despite being potentially mad, the sorceress had better manners than what most people would expect from someone who deals with the supernatural on a daily basis.

@fuil @Samurai Jay

James follows them into the guild hall smileing and sniffs smelling the food. "Dann that smells so good, wonder what they cooked with? I really want to know these recipes."

Rip entered after them. "You know there are a lot of ups to being dead but one of the big downs is that I can't taste." He said as he smelled the air. "So when do these tryouts take place?" He had no clue what to do next.

"Th... They start ri... right after you guys eat!..." panted out an Angelic knight when he busted through the doors. "Whew..." He gathered his breath and made his may back to his seat. I heard them come in and I thought if I came in triumphantly, I would lo pretty cool, thought Daniel. He glanced at every single person. Everyone was practically drooling and wanted to eat. "Come sit down and eat!" He exclaimed.

Rip looked at the knight and said. "Yeah, about that. I can't eat, I don't want to get fat after all." If he could of smiled he would have. "But seriously I'd love to but sadly can't." He said as he sat down and looked at all the food. He pointed to Kurota and James. "They however will definitely eat. I'm Rip its nice to meet you."

James chuckles as the knight walks in before grinning in glee at him telling him he can eat. "Man I love this guild already." James looks at the knight and speaks up as he sits down. "Oh ya I'm James whats your name?"

At the moment, Kurota wasn't really focusing on the conversation between the three men she was with. Right now, she was busy filling her plate with as much food as she can possibly consume in one sitting. If someone were to see her plate, they would more likely than not question her about whether or not she would be able to finish all of that food. To which, of course, she would answer in positive. Though perhaps she would add that it was significantly less than what she would actually want to eat, being an eternally hungry spirit after all.

A smile formed on the hungry woman's lips as she found comfort in the friendly gathering. She began to pile an unecessary amount of deliciously tempting meat. During her mad scramble for her carnivorous cravings, she noticed a slim girl helping herself to a significant amount of food. Reita couldn't help but smile at this. "You sure like your food, don't you? That's good." She commented while placing one small orange into the mix of flesh and bone.

"I could say the same about you." Kurota replied, tilting her head to the side in an almost adorable gesture if not for the fact that her expression held little to no emotion within them. Removing the now barren lollipop stick from her mouth, she threw it off to the side in a nonchalant manner, where it landed in a conveniently placed bin. Saying her thanks, the Gashadokuro then proceeded to chow down on the feast she procured for herself. She was devouring her food at an inhuman pace, hinting at her demonic heritage, practically inhaling it at this point. It was quite the contrast with her well-mannered and emotionless disposition.

@Ren Pengwen

Reita nodded, watching the girl devour her food greedily. "It seems as though she has some demonic blood in her." Reita thought with a growing feeling of caution. A giggle came out as another thought crossed her, "She seems so sweet that it's hard to imagine her as one!" In all seriousness, Reita knew not to underestimate any of them. Her claw clutched onto the bone of a drumstick and yanked it out from the pile. "Oh, I almost forgot!" She turned to face the girl. "My name's Reita. What's yours?" The question slipped out in a friendly manner, almost completely forgetting that she was speaking to her competition.

@Maiza Avaro

"Kurota Roromiya. Nice to meet you." Kurota gave the other a nod of acknowledgement, granting her a soft smile. Placing her plate onto the table for a brief while, she reached into her pack, which she kept on her person during the meal, she pulled out a steaming chocolate-filled croissant, before handing it over to Reita. "Here, as a sign of our acquaintanceship." With those words, she turned back to her food, and continued to eat.

@Ren Pengwen

Reita's eyes seemed to light up at the gesture. "Thank you! It's nice meeting you too." The sincerity in her voice was unwavering, something that none could doubt. Honestly, the woman didn't have that much of a sweet tooth, but she was more than happy to make an exception this time. With that, she began to sink her razor sharp teeth into her mountain of food and joyfully stuffed herself. After all, the poor girl was starving. She appeared quite ferocious as she tore through her meal, like a true animal of the wild.

Though he had the original intention of searching for someone who would help him with the registration, Charity found himself in a room with a bookshelf in it. His eyes took a look at the old but well built bookshelf that housed the words of knowledge within. Scrolls, books covered with leather, as well as old pieces of parchment and vellum scribbled with writings in a language he wasn't familiar with. Charity had a feeling of unease at the contrast of what the arcane words contained within the bookshelf as opposed to the grand looking abode he was standing in. It was tempting to just reach out, swipe a few and leave to take a look at what was in it. Perhaps this would make his mission faster to deal with as he would be able to gather more information regarding The Council and its aims, perhaps anyway. 

He stayed the twitch of impulse that threatened to raise his hand to take some and took a calm breath. No. It would bring more trouble and inconveniences to him if he did so now rather than joining the guild, and that would be much too troublesome for him.

And sure enough, it was a good thing he thought better of it for he could hear the rushing of footsteps accompanied by the banging of the doors that smacked the wall. He turned around just in time to see a man run to the hallways and straight to the dining room where the food was. 

Calmly, Charity turned around, shaking his head to dispel whatever temptation overcame him, and followed the path of the grown man ahead of him. When he did arrive, he could see the mature man's ragged speech brought on by a shortness of breath as well as -in his own opinion anyway- the rush of excitement of what Charity could guess were some special batch of people registering. Yet, Charity had an odd feeling that despite the tired appearance of the man, he was not truly worn out. He knew when people were exhausted , something that came with observing others work while he lazed in the hammock under the hot sun without any sense of guilt.  

Ah the hammock...How he wished he could have brought that with him before he departed for the mainland. There were many days and nights when he wished he could just stop at a windy place, kick of his feet and just sleep until the saliva of the wild beasts -checking to see if the still body before them was a corpse ready to be scavenged- wake him up from his slumber.

But then the winds of the snow capped mountains would have torn it to shreds....

Sighing at the thought of at least not making another hammock, Charity made his way to the end of the table where he partook of the fish and salads area. There were two women heartily eating and he did not wish to disturb those heavily caught up in their meals. Besides, the way one of them ate made him think of a scene that was not in the least bit pleasing to hear. He filled his food and absent-mindedly began picking at his meal while he watched the mature man converse with the elf and the skeleton. 

Merofellis...arsofel...Merofellis nastredut...

Not a peep until then...

Melodetta looked at her roughly drawn map to the Adventurers Guild, She didn't have much time to get detail due to the nature of the directions she was given a few days ago while camping a few miles away from the location of the guild. The map was terrible but she was still able to find her way close the the guild Hall and stopped just outside the doors to take a deep breath before knecking softly upon the door and mummbling a sorry. She pushed open the door and looked around slightly overwhelmed by fear and shyness, After about 30 seconds she took a seat on a near by empty table to read a book and calm down before approaching whom ever was the guild master.

(Sorry for not posting earlier, I've been busy getting ready for finals )

"I am Grand-Master Daniel Ethan Omari Myers. But, you may refer to me as Daniel," the knight greeted as he held up a platinum badge. "This will be yours when you reach my rank." He looked at each future members. Two women eating a mountain of food, the skeleton named Rip, an human named James, and a newcomer. "After you're done with your food, WE'LL be testing your strength, mind, and skill!" announced Daniel. 

Last edited by a moderator:
James smiles and grabs some meat and cheese with a slice of bread. He tries to avoid eating to much to avoid a cramp and sticks to basic food he knows will be easy too digest and use. He speaks his accent and food choices telling of a more northern area "Well its nice to meet you daniel, any chance we can have a hint as to what the trails hold for us?"

(I'm a human)

(Sorry! @Samurai Jay I'm pretty much half asleep.)

"Nope! You have to be prepared for the unexpected!" replies the Angel knight as he eats a chicken leg. Where's Ember!? I thought she was helping me! pondered Daniel. His facial expression made him look doubtful. 

It was mere seconds into the angel and the knight's conversation that Reita had gulped down the last of her meal. As she stood, she wiped the remainder of whatever mess lay on her lips with the back of her hand on instinct. It was then that she turned to the two conversing men, noting that they were speaking of the try outs to come. She paid attention to detail in their words and reactions. Her interest further advanced when she noticed the knight's expression. It made a feeling of nervousness grow within her for some odd reason. She approached him carefully and tilted her head to the side without being aware of it. Um... Excuse me. You look as though something is troubling you?"

@NextGenRolePlayer

James laughs at his response for the unknown and unexpected comment. "Well this should be fun. As long as it isn't a writen test I should be able to pass it." He finishes up whats on his plate and gets himself a glass of water trying to hydrate himself for the task ahead."

Melodetta looked up from her book hearing something about being tested , possibly for the guild.  She stood up and walked toward the voice dogdeing the crowday and people near by. "U-Um excuse me but it this a test to join the guild?" She asked quietly standing off the the side incase people started stareing in her direction. She looked at the others that seemed to benjoy new and smiled slightly hoping to make some friends during the trials.

Kurota was already done with her food at this point in time, leaving behind an empty plate on the table in front of her, save for a few bones, of course. The Gashadokuro leaned back into her chair, letting out a satisfied sigh as she placed a hand on top of her stomach. She had to admit, the one who cooked these dishes is quite talented, enough to appease a hungry demon like herself, even if it was just for a few moments. Eventually though, she found herself growing famished yet again. Unsurprised by this fact, she reached into her pack and pulled out a paper bag full of somehow fresh bread rolls, continuing to eat the pastry.

As she ate, however, Kurota caught sight of a fellow pink-haired girl standing off to the side, looking quite lost and confused. Tilting her head to the side, she approached the older woman, eventually coming to a halt a few feet away from her. As she was busy chewing on a piece of bread, she didn't speak a single word to the other, content with just staring at her with an unnerving intensity.

@Fray Dracoheart

A test...

The word itself made Charity sigh, deflating as motivation flew out of his body. A test. He was hoping for something close to just filling up the name, doing a short interview and voila, get the job. Was the guild some sort of elitist organization which demanded the best of the best? If so, continuing with this test better be worth it or else he has some words for the founder regarding the process and organization in this guild if Charity found himself doing grunt work. He watched the mature man move about, as if searching for someone, a crack in his aloof-looking face. He seemed green, which is very interesting at the same time something he found incredulous. Not to mention his humblebragging with the badge.

"Is th're any benefit to having such a badge? or is't just a status symbol to boasteth of one's prestige?" he muttered softly to himself, then sighed. No, no. He should not judge the ways of the mainlanders so soon. Or even at all. It would benefit no one but himself. Sighing again, he glanced as a girl spoke up with the request to join then focused on the food once more, walking to each dish and sampling it. There might be some time before the test begins and he was going to have his fill if he's to join something tiring like this.

"Forsooth, the food doest passeth muster." He commented to himself as he focused on just chewing, letting the feelings of laziness slowly ebb by.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back