• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

advanced lit fandom and oc search - m/m, m/f, f/f, dark themes

Hey there! I would love to do a How to train your dragon roleplay! Either HiccupxAstrid or HiccupxOC, both are fine by me :3

Aaaaaahhhh! I'm seriously craving a Skyrim or Dragon Age Inquisition roleplay! If you don't mind ~

Hey, I see it's been a while since you've posted this but if you're still looking for partners I would love to RP Zuko x Katara from ATLA. If you've already got something lined up that's alright though, it has been quite a bit, haha.

some rules/guidelines

-everything i write is generally romance based, just a heads up. that's totally negotiable if that's not what you're into.
-my preference is m/m, obviously, but I'm open to other kinds of pairings. basically none of my OC characters are straight.
-tell me your limits, because they matter and I don't have any.
-i like to add my roleplay partners on some kind of messenger for easier OOC chat, if you're into that let me know
-please PM me because I often miss people posting in my threads.
-i prefer email, PM and Skype as roleplaying mediums
-i'm serious when i say advanced lit.
-that being said, quality over quantity, i'm not looking for extremely long posts, unless you legit have that much to say. in that case go for it
-I love AUs, please suggest them to me
-i have face claims for some of my characters that are all photos of real people

now finally for fandom pairings and whatnot; * means I'm really craving this kind of roleplay. the bolded role is my preference on who to play.

NOTE: these lists of pairings are NOT exhaustive, if you have any suggestions, by all means throw them at me.
(for some of them, I couldn't come up with specific pairings anyway)

Zuko/Katara

Resident Evil

Leon Kennedy/OC or canon

Steven Universe***
Lapis Lazuli/Peridot
Sapphire/Ruby
Garnet/Pearl

Star Wars***
Kylo Ren/OC* - someone who would abuse the shit out of my kylo plskthx
Kylo Ren/Rey*
Anakin/Obi-Wan
Han Solo/Luke Skywalker (modern AU)

The Last of Us
Joel/OC

Harry Potter (no straight ships)
Harry/Draco
OC/OC

Fantastic Beasts
Graves/Credence

Star Trek**
Spock/Kirk

Dragon Age Origins, Dragon Age II, Inquisition
Cullen/Dorian
OC/OC

The Legend of Zelda

brainstorming necessary

Supernatural
Cas/Dean
Cas/Sam

Fullmetal Alchemist
brainstorming necessary

Tales Of Symphonia
Zelos/Kratos*
Lloyd/Genis
Mithos/Genis

Skyrim

setting for OCs

Death Note

Light/OC

How To Train Your Dragon
Hiccup/Astrid
Hiccup/OC

Life Is Strange**
Chloe/Max
Chloe/Kate

Kingdom Hearts
Riku/Sora
Axel/Roxas*

Fire Emblem Awakening/Conquest
brainstorming necessary

Original Characters (modern or post apocalyptic setting.)

as it says in the thread title, I prefer darker themes when it comes to roleplaying, but I do have a few "normal" characters. If you're interested in any of these characters hit me up, they generally come with plots.
note: these characters can be played at basically any age.

Salvatore Giodani - male, bisexual, age 30 - artist, stoner, musician (lonely, brooding, loyal) [irl face claim availible]

Jaimie Greyson - trans female, bisexual, age 20 - junkie (shy at first, sassy, rebellious) [irl face claim availible]

Joseph Fein - male, bisexual, age 34 - hitman, drug dealer, former gang member (confident, flirtatious, promiscuous.) [irl face claim availible]

Robyn Pettimore - trans male, bisexual, age 23 - med student (self-assured, melancholy, flirtatious) [irl face claim availible]

Jack - male, bisexual, age 20 - hard of hearing/Deaf - (stubborn, loyal, outgoing)

General pairings/archetypes:
-cop/criminal
-human/demon or angel/demon, demon/summoner etc.
-arranged marriage
-assassin/potential victim or /assassin-in-training etc.
-drug dealer/user
-vampires, werewolves, supernatural shit

I'm interested in rping with you if you're still looking for partners!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back