• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

┌ Advanced/Casual Search ┐game of thrones, etc inside ☄

Dezzy

introduction

so this is like my third thread, but i cant help it just want to keep recreating them. my name is dezzy, im 20 and i've been roleplaying on and off since i was 13. above that, i've also posted fan fiction works to multiple different sites for just as long. in high school, i even took all the way up to ap english. needless to say, when i actually write, i'm pretty decent (unlike now. when i'm just writing ooc and etc i prefer to write in all lower case. when i'm in character, it's a different story.) 

guidelines

• i prefer to roleplay in threads but what i've come across on here the most, most people prefer to rp in the pms and that's fine with me. i want to find long term partners and starting out i don't want to roleplay with you on any other platform. if we continue to roleplay with each other for a long time i might consider other means of roleplaying. 
  • i mostly do not have limits on what i will roleplay, but i really don't care much for mxm pairings. but i will do fxf, but i prefer fxm 
  • i have no problem with doubling!  as long as we can keep the plots separate, whether that be in different threads or different messages!
  • no one liners. i will drop a roleplay so fast you won't even know what hit you. you can't get enough detail and emotion in a post if you're merely writing one or two sentences. i need you to at least give me on paragraph- you can muster up 5 sentences. i am more of a casual roleplayer than anything- but i can have my advanced moments.
  • please don't leave me hanging either. if i'm doing something that bothers you, let me know! i can't fix my own bad habits unless they are pointed out. if we're doubling and i'm not writing the canon to your liking, let me know! i would rather fix what i'm doing and keep our roleplay alive than get attached and fall in love with our story just to wake up one day and realize you haven't replied in days and don't intend too. if you lose interest, let me know and let's see if we can start a new roleplay together! i'm in this for the long haul!
  • i like to keep an ooc pm with my roleplay partners, i like to become friends, but if that isn't your thing- let me know
  • please be literate, i understand typos and spelling errors happen, but the only thing that bugs me more than disinterested one liners is chat speak and the like. 
  • so i know that you read all of these, in a message you send me please put somewhere ''thirat atthiraride'

fandoms 

• game of thrones ♡
  • supernatural  ♡
  • the walking dead
  • hannibal
  • black butler
  • tokyo ghoul
  • the hobbit
  • youtube
  • american horror story
  • stranger things
  • orange is the new black
  • doctor who 
  • harry potter
  • my chemical romance 
  • slipknot 
  • avenged sevenfold 
  • good charlotte 
  • paramore 
  • gotham 

✧ pairings

• Khal Drogo x OC ♡
  • Dean Winchester x OC 
  • Thranduil x OC ♡
  • Sebastian Michaelis x OC ♡
  • Claude Faustus x OC ♡
  • Markiplier x OC 
  • Hayley Williams x OC ♡
  • Corey Taylor x OC ♡
  • Frank Iero x OC 
  • Gerard Way x OC 
  • Oswald Cobblepot x OC 
  • Rick Grimes x OC 

✧ a little bit more

i am totally fine with playing outside of a tv show's/movie's universe! If you wanna take dean winchester and throw him inside stranger things, let's do it! If you want to take hayley williams and put her is orange in the new black, let's do it!! If you want to make thranduil a butler in black butler, let's make it happen!  i am here to roleplay and have fun before anything else, so if you're interested, message me! 

Last edited by a moderator:
Heya! I'd be up for some Harry Potter if you are! 

Oh! And hirat atthiraride  :)  

thirat atthiraride

hey, I'll be up for Game of Thrones. How well I can play Khal Drogo is going to be the question now, lol. @Dezzy

hello there, i'd love to roleplay if you're still accepting! (: i'm super duper interested in black butler [maybe a ronald knox x oc could be fun?], and i'd be happy to double for you if you'd like - or if you'd also like to do another fandom as well! i hope that made sense omg ; - ;

hello there, i'd love to roleplay if you're still accepting! (: i'm super duper interested in black butler [maybe a ronald knox x oc could be fun?], and i'd be happy to double for you if you'd like - or if you'd also like to do another fandom as well! i hope that made sense omg ; - ;

What other fandoms on the list are you interested in, that you are familiar with and could play a Canon from for me, other than Black Butler?

I have no issue with playing Ronald Knox for you! PM me. :)

//Screeches loudly and points at the Supernatural fandom// YES PLEASE

thirat atthiraride

'thirat atthiraride

I'm sooo interested in supernatural! ('m on season 10 so if your ahead of me so spoilers please  :D

I prefer to play my female OC if thats okay 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back