• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern πšππ― 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭/𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐜𝐚π₯𝐲𝐩𝐭𝐒𝐜. β™‘

etoile.

i have accounts on another ip. sooooo

etoile here!

a little
note about me : i'm an advanced writer and currently interested in keeping my roleplays more on the lazy lit style. meaning less pressure, 3 paragraph minimum and as always, quality over quantity. if you're currently looking for novella length partners, i sadly bid you farewell. i'll write as either gender. i'm in my mid twenties and i'm open to f/f and f/m and any nonbinary pairings as of right now. no m/m as i already have enough of those.

da2lowj-a7ad048d-aa3e-44ee-b01f-7b4dc06a0a56.gif my current craving is post apocalyptic / urban post apocalyptic.

i'm open to keeping it nice and realistic on the stylistic side of something similar to the walking dead or train to busan. i'm also very open to doing things more on a supernatural / unrealistic / fantasy spectrum! whether we want to have it surrounding zombies, creatures, a virus, etc is entirely up to us. to make things easier i'll post some potential below :

d7p1gl5-e036678a-3ab0-4406-a85f-e1aa1fa2196a.png one. taking place in a smaller town of Ireland, something strange has suddenly befallen the townspeople and it seems to get worse at night. muse a is a foreigner, only passing through. muse b, is a local.

d7p1gl5-e036678a-3ab0-4406-a85f-e1aa1fa2196a.png two. taking place on a luxury college campus, two hours outside of the city. muse's a, b, c and d are rich and talented. attending a school of the arts that's suddenly had a gruesome event: a murder. with the school now on lockdown ( no one in or out ) the students band together to try and figure out what the school is hiding.

d7p1gl5-e036678a-3ab0-4406-a85f-e1aa1fa2196a.png three. taking place initially in a subway, muse a and muse b are opposites in every way and already have a bit of bad blood between them. but when the subway car stops suddenly and an eerie announcement is heard, they've no choice but to reconnect... until something terrifying happens.

d7p1gl5-e036678a-3ab0-4406-a85f-e1aa1fa2196a.png four. original characters within a birdbox, a quiet place, the silence, the last of us, resident evil setting.

if none of these suit you, that's okay. they're just brief little ideas. if you're open to doing something post apocalyptic, please message me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back