• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Adv. Literate Partner Search - Game of Thrones/A Song of Ice and Fire

holygrounded

Hello!

I am putting out some feelers for someone to write within the GoT/ASoIaF universe!

About Me:
I'm 25+ and would prefer my writing partners to be 18+

I'm PST time zone, around enough for at least one reply a day if not more and have no preferences on time zones or frequency. I think of myself as a pretty low-pressure writing partner- This is a hobby and should be done for fun and when you have the time and energy for it. I'm patient and communicative, and won't be chasing anyone down for replies and expect the same from my writing partners.

I've been roleplaying for over half my life at this point, and consider myself an advanced literate writer. Quantity doesn't always equal quality, but my replies tend to be between 300-1000 words, just depending on what's happening in the scene. I also write past tense, 3rd person storybook/novella style. Willing to provide a writing sample if that's the sort of thing you're into when considering a writing partner!

Happy to write wherever you are most comfortable, be it email/discord/here/etc. Just let me know your preferences.

The Fun Stuff:
I have had some great lines writing with OC's but I'd really love to write a canon character against another canon character. I do not double, and only write female characters as my mains, but it's tough to move a story forward with only two POV characters, so I am happy to puppet side characters and NPC's of any gender to drive the plot along! I am open to both MxF and FxF pairings, and am down for all sorts of shenanigans- shipping, history re-writing, modern AUs, combining book/show canon, etc. Just ask!

The characters I play are below, and depending on who you'd like to write, have plenty of ideas to toss around. I'd also potentially be open to picking up other female canon characters. I am open to all sorts of ships, but like everyone, I do have my favorites so if you're curious, just ask!

• Sansa Stark
  • Margaery Tyrell
  • Myrcella Baratheon
  • Tyene Sand
  • Nymeria Sand
  • Val
  • Lyanna Stark
  • Ashara Dayne

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back