• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Adult Hood

Amora Aurora]Im putting a lot more into muse than I originally planned and having way too much fun so if you don't mind I think I'd like to snag her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9509-disastercallingme/ said:
@DisasterCallingMe[/URL]
Alright she is all yours!

Its 1:26 am so i hope my start is acceptable

I can fix it later cx

Plus i gotta go xc

I'll be on tomorrow!~

I won't be back until 5:30 PM (EST). I really hope there aren't too many replies when i get back.

Turns out I had some extra time.

I am honestly having a hard time keeping up with all these relationships....So corret me if am wrong

Nathen-Alisa

Keithn-Alyssa

Asher-Angelika

(Anyone else noticing A trend)

Blaze-Casper

right?

Asher would like him too, especially his sense of humor lol. I just hope Asher doesn't become that one person the group tolerates but could do without.

@DisasterCallingMe is going to have a shitload of replies to read. xD

Yeah lol

I feel bad for going on, but then again I want to keep going. ://

I love Asher! @Outer Space

If you want to do something with him being unable to come out to Angelika, and maybe gets drunk at the party and accidentally tells Blaze instead, that could definitely spark a close friendship between the two of them! Then maybe Blaze could help out with letting Angelika down easy because he's pretty close to her? I don't know, I just really like Asher and i'm looking for a way for the two of them to become closer. If you've got any ideas, go ahead and toss 'em at me. He can spark some friendship up with Erin too (most likely once he comes out, she'll be his cheerleader) though she probably won't be back in the game until one of her romantic interests posts haha.

On a side note, this Alyssa/Angelika/Blaze thing is totally unplanned and pretty exciting.

Asher was planning on telling Angelika after everyone split from the coffee shop, leading Angelika to do reckless/idiotic things at the party.

But I like this idea too.

Aw, thank you @Amora Aurora !!! I love your characters too they're very well-written & interesting. That's a really good idea, I think I'm going to do that instead.

So I guess since we're changing the plan, once Angelika and Asher meet after everyone splits from the coffee shop, he completely shy's away from telling her and makes up a lie instead? @Outer Space

We can still have Blaze sort of hint around it or something to Angelika so that we don't screw up the whole 'she acts reckless' thing. Like he could sort of start to delicately let her know her relationship with Asher isn't a very serious thing, if you still wanted to stick with y'alls original plan a little bit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back