• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Adult Hood

[QUOTE="Outer Space]I'm excited to see how the situation of Nathan having a crush on Asher will play out.

[/QUOTE]
It will cause chaos.... and I think my hand is feeling a little better... so I think I'mma work on the starter thingie, and then post it when everyones ready. I imagine them all getting off of work on like a Monday, and going to get coffee together, and then like Asher bring up this huge party at the end of the week.

@DisasterCallingMe that sounds pretty good.

I have a doctors appointment tomorrow, so I don't know what time I will back, but I will definitely try to respond if its posted before I get home (:

Dude I'm working on the muse but I'm so indecisive with faceclaims so if anyone wants to help out, i'd sell my soul to you. Someone PM me with suggestions??! I'll love you!

[QUOTE="Amora Aurora]Dude I'm working on the muse but I'm so indecisive with faceclaims so if anyone wants to help out, i'd sell my soul to you. Someone PM me with suggestions??! I'll love you!

[/QUOTE]
I gotchu fam

Oh yay, finally x]

I'm glad your hand is feeling better! c:

Oooh, and I don't think any of you guys really know me /.\

I'm playing as Angelika. If any of you guys wanna sort out a relationship between your character and mine feel free to pm me. :]

Hey Enchanted! (Chloe Moretz is bae) Welcome to the party! Blaze has a thing for Angelika, and they're both druggies, so if you'd like to start something there, that'd be pretty awesome! Maybe they just start out as occasional smoking buddies and during bad times in both their relationships things go a little further.

I'm sort of leaning towards him ending up in love with Alyssa, but I haven't decided yet. We'll see where the character takes us. He's pretty big on sleeping around though, so if you're up to stir up some drama they could eventually have a fling.

@Enchanted

@lette @Amora Aurora

Sounds absolutely wonderful sweetpea! {{&ya ikr, she's sexy af *-*}}

I was thinking Angelika could possibly fall in love with Blaze and tells Alyssa since they're best friends

& Since you're planning on being in love with Alyssa, you tell her that you're head over heels for her & you and Alyssa end up doing a thing?

Of course, Angelika would find out sooner or later so I was thinking once she finds out, she tries to od herself?

What ya think?

@DisasterCallingMe oh, that's fine. It's totally up to you if they seem like a pretty good writer, I'll give her up. I'm having a lot of fun writing her, so if I end up with her, I'd be just as happy.

This whole thing is gonna be drama-filled

Drug addicts and Eating disorders

much wow very drama

Amora Aurora] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9509-disastercallingme/ said:
@DisasterCallingMe[/URL] oh, that's fine. It's totally up to you if they seem like a pretty good writer, I'll give her up. I'm having a lot of fun writing her, so if I end up with her, I'd be just as happy.
You can still make a CS if you'd like. I'm not sure if they're a good writer or not yet ,_,

Are we meeting up at the coffee shop or just their daily lives?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back