• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Adult Hood

ERH MEH GREAT GOOGLY MOOGLY ARE YOU OK AND WHAT INANIMATE OBJECT's atomic structure SHOULD I DESIMATE

YES WE SHOULD! For now on EVERYONE Throw away your ovens and Pans. We shall Cook Only With Pots and Bake with the Sun and a Well Done hole in the ground. DOWN WITH PANS AND OVENS

DisasterCallingMe said:
I just went to Walmart and got painkillers and hair dye instead....The lady stared at me like I was crazy the whole time cuz I had an ice pack and my cousin with me ,_,
oh my lol cx

hopefully it really isn't something bad.

Ah you ran into a stare-rer Next time stare back at them and cause a awkward moment they'll look away or initiate conversation. dont ask Hpw I learned this

DeeDiebS said:
Ah you ran into a stare-rer Next time stare back at them and cause a awkward moment they'll look away or initiate conversation. dont ask Hpw I learned this
xD people usually look away if I do or it's a stare off.

DisasterCallingMe said:
xD people usually look away if I do or it's a stare off.
Shoulda looked at her and lifted your hand up saying, "They said the body was new, but apparently not." and then walked off.

Sorry I've been a bit distant guys, I'm bummed that I'm missing all the conversation lol. I'll have muse up tonight and then I'll hopefully be more present in things soon

Me too! I've got lots of drama ideas when I get around a computer to get some of them down. Im excited for this to be really dramatic!

I was thinking that Asher would be friends or at least acquaintances with most people in the group. I've PM'ed some of you, but I got super lazy. Maybe we could talk a little bit about your characters' relationship with Asher? This isn't directed to anyone specific.

Okay I also want to talk about Nathan's relationship with everyone and if you wanna chat with me about any of these please PM me c:

Asher: Secret maybe crush on him, acquaintances

Keith: Bffs still wanna PM about it so they could have like inside jokes and stuff like that

Blaze: Close bromance, smoke cigarettes together<3

Alyssa: know each other and are cool with one another (Still PM me cuz I got some ideas)

Casper: Already perfectly laid out for me thank you<3

Siv: I feel Nathan would of had a crush at the beginning with her but would of probably killed it as soon as he heard she was gay. So they know each other but aren't super close

Angelika: I'm pretty sure they would be cool with each other and occasionally talk, specially since that would piss Alisa off

Alisa: We already discussed most of it<3

Still if anyone wants to lay anything out with greater detail with me (Or wants to correct anything I said) please PM me!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back