• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Adult Hood

DisasterCallingMe

Typical Reject
Pleeeeeeeeeeeease tag me if you have any questions or plot suggestions. PM me as well if that's easier for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my I didn't even realize that! It can add to the drama, over here someone talking and its mistakenly took for the other person! haha

DisasterCallingMe said:
@ShadowMoses Your characters theme song is my fave song by Pierce The Veil! Fabulous job btw
eep, thanks~ <3

i can't wait for this roleplay tbh, haven't done any in a while. cx

ShadowMoses said:
eep, thanks~ <3
i can't wait for this roleplay tbh, haven't done any in a while. cx
Yay! I'm glad, we actually just need one more person before we'll be able to start ^_^

Speaking of which, would you all like to start discussing possible plot ideas? If you want something to be a surprise to the others, PM me or the person it involves.

@ShadowMoses @Outer Space @Enchanted @Chinoma Yamagata

DisasterCallingMe said:
Yay! I'm glad, we actually just need one more person before we'll be able to start ^_^

Speaking of which, would you all like to start discussing possible plot ideas? If you want something to be a surprise to the others, PM me or the person it involves.

@ShadowMoses @Outer Space @Enchanted @Chinoma Yamagata
I'm up for whatever anyone else has ideas for. ((:

@DisasterCallingMe . Hmm putting out some ideas. In highschool they dated someone else in the group, now they are all dating someone else, people get jealous tension gets high. and I don't mind playing the Pregnant chick haha (seen that was a possible plot idea) and of course our same name drama.

We could all end up going to a party for graduates of our college and get pretty drunk. This could lead to some of us accidentally revealing secrets, which almost every character has so far. It could also add drama, like characters hooking up with characters that aren't their boyfriend/girlfriend, etc. Just an idea, and the whole plot won't revolve around it, of course. If this does end up happening, it also probably shouldn't be right in the beginning of the roleplay, just so we have time to develop character relationships for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back