• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Adult Hood

Holy flutter nuggets you guys weren't lying about being excited for this rp. Anywhore, I'mma write a quick response, but I'll be gone till Sunday because I am picking up my class schedule tomorrow, then 5SOS concert on Friday, and then I'll be coming home on Saturday... I've been having a hectic week lol

@Outer Space is it cool if Alisa follows Asher to see whats up with him?

@Amora Aurora cas is kinda at a stand still till Blaze comes back inside

I mean I could have her come out and interact with with him, but she's too emotionally and a tad physically exhausted xD

[QUOTE="Amora Aurora]@ShadowMoses sorry y'all I can't be on 24/7 haha a girl's gotta get some sleep sometimes!

[/QUOTE]
Lol I can definitely understand that cx

Plus with the different time zones it's a pain.

Definitely! And da boyfriends bugging out because I've been spending all my time glued to this game and he's not getting any attention so he begged me to go to bed way too early last night and watch movies and junk. He's at work today. Im glued again :P took a minute to read through the three pages I missed haha. Post coming up when my computer stops being a shady bastard.

Haha, alright sounds good (:

Sounds like how I would be, but since I have nothing to do, I'm already glued to this xDD

where is everyone haha. and @Amora Aurora that sounds like me! haha I will so bad for being glued and not paying attention to him hahah but when he is at work im here haha

lette said:
where is everyone haha. and @Amora Aurora that sounds like me! haha I will so bad for being glued and not paying attention to him hahah but when he is at work im here haha
I'm just waiting for a reply

I was kind of trying to slow down so that everyone else had a chance to reply and the game didn't just turn into two onexone's

True, but they're all on their own at the moment.

If there was interaction between one of our characters and another, i would understand the pause more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back