• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Action, danger, and cars? Well, maybe.

Sunny Haley

I really love birds
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi, my name is Haley and I’m 25. Something along the title is what I’m looking for. I’ll go into greater detail in a few sentences. I do work two jobs during the week, leaving my weekends open for the most part, this is when I will be most active. I currently have a role play going that has been opened since January of 2017. Now, any new ones(2-3) do not need to last this long.

As for what I’m looking for... someone patient, understanding and does not need a daily response. I do like detail in my responses, rare cases of one liners due to dialog are fine, but please not consistent. This becomes boring quickly. I enjoy side characters to create a better picture, and do prefer being the lead female, but have no problem playing side male characters. While romance is not what I intend, I am not against it. I am open to most plots except anything sci-fi/fantasy(wizards, fairies, Star Trek, etc); I am not good with those genres.

Now onto the title.. Not entirely a fast and furious type of deal, but along those lines I suppose. Something that has action, puts the characters in some danger, and fast cars are always great to have. Or like a vampire diaries kind of thing. I have been wanting to do vampires in some way for a while now, but have needed to adjust to my schedule. If this is not of your interest and you have something else please let me know! I am always willing to do something other than listed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back