• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One Across the Star Stream OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
White Masquerade White Masquerade Alright, I'm going to work on adding notes and preparing a starting post. Feel free to ask me whatever questions you might have about the sheet or anything else, and if you have any limits on things you'd rather not interact with, like horror, let me know.

OH, I thought you wanted to do a solo game XD I can definitely set up a group thing, though. My only worry is how long it'll live ^-^'

I trust your storytelling! If there are other people interested, why not invite them in? If there is no interest, then sure it can be one x one. I’m a problem by myself and with a group ~

I trust your storytelling! If there are other people interested, why not invite them in? If there is no interest, then sure it can be one x one. I’m a problem by myself and with a group ~
HAH! Fair enough. Anyways, this is the thread I set up for the game originally.

Aye aye I'll have that up asap. I'm just a little sleepy but it shouldn't slow me down too much.

Nono, that's fine, please, don't put yourself through the trouble, I insist. XD

Uh, in other news, I have a character sheet up, for when you've got an idea in mind. Any questions atm?

Nono, that's fine, please, don't put yourself through the trouble, I insist. XD

Uh, in other news, I have a character sheet up, for when you've got an idea in mind. Any questions atm?
No, no questions. I’ll think up a character and put it together. The favorite movie question though…is that part of the story?

No, no questions. I’ll think up a character and put it together. The favorite movie question though…is that part of the story?
:kissclosedeyes:Could be, who knows? This is for the character, ofc. If they don't have one, you're fine to just ignore it or use something else, like a book.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back