• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Across Galaxies and Adventures OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here

BandTaku

i really suck at not rping consistently
i thought of using one of the many characters i already have and re-purposing them for this rp, but i thought id go for someone new instead

and (after making sure that i can have the same roles as other characters), im thinking of a medic/scout kind of character

Hiuly of Starmoon

Hey! How's it going?
i thought of using one of the many characters i already have and re-purposing them for this rp, but i thought id go for someone new instead

and (after making sure that i can have the same roles as other characters), im thinking of a medic/scout kind of character
Just for the medic, your character will have my character as an assistant and med-student basically, hehe, just so you know

Hiuly of Starmoon

Hey! How's it going?
oh nice Ren gets a new mentor lol
Yes! I mean, she definitely could have handled it herself, but it still works a bit better if she has a mentor. Besides two medics are always more helpful than one, especially is one can‘t really fight and is practically useless unless she‘s really close range

BandTaku

apologies if i do take a bit to get my character down tho
i might have periods of laziness sometimes but ill do my best to be consistent
i havent roleplayed in a bit and im always itching to get back into it

Hiuly of Starmoon

Hey! How's it going?
I also just found out the average age of our crew (of the ages I know of) is 22.4 years old. Honestly, I kinda thought it was worse tbh, haha

BandTaku

well im glad im able to drink then

there was a time where i drank vodka and had mcdonalds at 10 in the morning, it was great

Noil

cursed with ideas
lol how much does that average go up when you take out Ace being 5 tho

chaos definitely seems to be the rule here

Users who are viewing this thread