• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Across Galaxies and Adventures OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
i thought of using one of the many characters i already have and re-purposing them for this rp, but i thought id go for someone new instead

and (after making sure that i can have the same roles as other characters), im thinking of a medic/scout kind of character

i thought of using one of the many characters i already have and re-purposing them for this rp, but i thought id go for someone new instead

and (after making sure that i can have the same roles as other characters), im thinking of a medic/scout kind of character
Just for the medic, your character will have my character as an assistant and med-student basically, hehe, just so you know

oh nice Ren gets a new mentor lol
Yes! I mean, she definitely could have handled it herself, but it still works a bit better if she has a mentor. Besides two medics are always more helpful than one, especially is one can‘t really fight and is practically useless unless she‘s really close range

apologies if i do take a bit to get my character down tho
i might have periods of laziness sometimes but ill do my best to be consistent
i havent roleplayed in a bit and im always itching to get back into it

I also just found out the average age of our crew (of the ages I know of) is 22.4 years old. Honestly, I kinda thought it was worse tbh, haha

I mean, the average age is legally allowed to drink in the US. Guess the crew‘s not as young as I thought

lol how much does that average go up when you take out Ace being 5 tho

chaos definitely seems to be the rule here

Users who are viewing this thread

Back