• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Ace Combat: Rebirth of Razgriz OOC Discussion

*** If anyone wants their dialogue colors changed in my posts, just tell me. xD

SirDerpingtonIV SirDerpingtonIV I'd like you to find something close to what you're looking for. It doesn't have to be exact.

The description section (if you choose to use it) can describe whatever differences exist between the picture and your character.

And remember it doesn't have to be anime though it is preferred. If you find a CG photo or a realistic one that fits better, then use it.

Whisker Whisker SirDerpingtonIV SirDerpingtonIV LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 Commissar Darman Commissar Darman

To prevent a stagnation of posting I think it'd be a good idea to make a posting order for us all to follow.

So here's two options for us:

1) A rigid order which is followed to the T

2) A general guideline for when posting is acceptable so nobody is left waiting on anyone else.

Which would you guys prefer?

I'd prefer the second. I'm very against posting orders as it still has the same problem of causing gridlock if someone in the order doesn't post (though it is very nice at keeping structure so you know exactly what and who you have to respond to in a chronological order). But if it's voted for, I think I'm waiting on Gyrwulf Gyrwulf , you're waiting on LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 , Commissar Darman Commissar Darman and Hammer Troll Hammer Troll is waiting on each as well as everybody else in Amelia's case. xD

Amelia is by herself right now. I was just seeing what everyone else was gonna do before I have her do anything.

Also I'd prefer the second option. A post order leave people with a large post load of something to catch up on from others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back