• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Ace Combat: Rebirth of Razgriz OOC Discussion

Oh sweet. I was working my way through Zero. I was planning on playing Zero, Four, Five, and 6 in order. Unfortunately, I never owned two or three, and my Air Combat is somewhere in the attic.
I only have 4, 5, and 0. In my opinion, 0 is my favorite. Love the hell out of that soundtrack.

Same. Soundtrack for Zero is awesome. You should pick up Six as well if you've an Xbox 360 still. It's story is utter tripe, but the gameplay's one of the best.

Same. Soundtrack for Zero is awesome. You should pick up Six as well if you've an Xbox 360 still. It's story is utter tripe, but the gameplay's one of the best.
Don'f have one. You know if it works with the Xbox 1 with the whole backwards compatibility thing?

It probably will. You can grab it. It's like 10 bucks on Amazon. I picked up a PS4 so I can't tell you for certain.

WOOHOO, done with character sheet. now I get to help with my friends so nothing contradicts....they just need to get on.

Great character. And yeah, go badger the hell outta them. I'm ready for this shit to get rolling.

oh dont worry, they are all clan mates. and I got their phone numbers.. the badgering will be severe. and I think we convinced another person to join. so we might do pilot/ co pilot thing between the four of us.

oh yes, and if it does happen. I'm going to apologies in advance, especially if we do A-6 Intruders. all the movie quotes.

SU-47, pretty sure. Eventually just gave up and moved on

Interesting. It's been a while since I played the game while going for all S ranks on the missions, but I remember that mission being fairly easy with the F-22 and the Su-47 is pretty darn close to the F-22 in terms of stats so it shouldn't be that difficult for you.

Su-47 is a pretty good plane for that mission in general.

I was thinking about potentially considering it as an upgrade plane somewhere down the line from our starters in this RP. Still think I'm going to go for either F-22 or Su-37 though. I like their designs.

Su-47 is a pretty good plane for that mission in general.

I was thinking about potentially considering it as an upgrade plane somewhere down the line from our starters in this RP. Still think I'm going to go for either F-22 or Su-37 though. I like their designs.
SU-37 is my favorite plane in the series.

So any thoughts on a squadron name?

SirDerpingtonIV SirDerpingtonIV Commissar Darman Commissar Darman Windsock Windsock LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 Gyrwulf Gyrwulf Hammer Troll Hammer Troll

I'd like everyone to pitch a few ideas for this and to stay original as best you can. Nothing from the games will be allowed, nor anything immediately recognizable from another franchise.

If you have ideas for the Squadron name, please do share.

At the moment I don't have any suggestions as I'm waiting to see how everyone's characters shape up as they are completed. But anyone with suggestions is free to submit them whenever you're ready.

hmmmm

well we got the two old ones Talon and Paladin
Vector
Swashbuckler
Hellfire
Lancer
fellhand
Nova
Dagger

Users who are viewing this thread

Back