• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Ace Combat: Rebirth of Razgriz OOC Discussion

ChoShadow

That One Fear In My Enemy's Eyes
Hey guys. This is where we will discuss all information relevant to the RP which does not belong in the IC posting section or the "Characters" page.

Feel free to ask any questions you have, report concerns, or simply shoot the breeze to your heart's content.

Thank you, and I wish everyone luck!

Oh holy shit. Is this a reunion of the old Ace Combat thread? We got almost everyone back.

I think it is. Dunno if we got the host though. Our new host copy and pasted the old host's character. Are they the same person?

Probably. I was going to do that anyways. It took me like a day and half to do that char sheet. No need to waste.

I'll probably make a few adjustments to my older character and updates actually now that I've located that mess in my archives. Lel.

You fine if I post a WIP and keep working on it?

Yes, that's fine if you do a WIP and work on it until you have the time to finish.

And yes, I'm the same person but using a different profile. I got tired of the old one and had a few too many unwanted players hounding me for other RP's and demanding my attention to help them make their own RP's. So I abandoned my old profile and have this new one now.

Fresh start and all that.

Yes, that's fine if you do a WIP and work on it until you have the time to finish.

And yes, I'm the same person but using a different profile. I got tired of the old one and had a few too many unwanted players hounding me for other RP's and demanding my attention to help them make their own RP's. So I abandoned my old profile and have this new one now.

Fresh start and all that.

Word. Welcome back.

Word. Welcome back.

Thank you.

Anyway, do you or the others have anything specific you'd like to say about how to begin the RP?

I have my own ideas of course, but I'd like to hear yours and see what you guys all want to do to get started. I have done away with the other "Blaze" character I made in the last one as well as the Dragon Squadron, so this should help us maintain a stronger focus on and between our own characters instead of them trying to measure up to anyone else.

But yeah, what do you guys think? What would you like to say about your expectations about the RP and how you'd like to begin?

Thank you.

Anyway, do you or the others have anything specific you'd like to say about how to begin the RP?

I have my own ideas of course, but I'd like to hear yours and see what you guys all want to do to get started. I have done away with the other "Blaze" character I made in the last one as well as the Dragon Squadron, so this should help us maintain a stronger focus on and between our own characters instead of them trying to measure up to anyone else.

But yeah, what do you guys think? What would you like to say about your expectations about the RP and how you'd like to begin?
I am fine with pretty much whatever. As long as the RP works

I do have a slight question. multi seat aircraft. how exactly are we gonna make those work? cause I see the A-6 intruder and if I can get Hammer back, he might want to fly that and if thats the case I would consider co piloting with him. but thats a lot of IFs.

How are squadrons going to work out since this is a relatively small group. Do we make our own faction/squadron or are we all together?

I think we are gonna be in the same squadron, would make sense since by the sound of it we are gonna end up like that anyway. also, should I play as my old char or turn him into a female?

That's true. It gives us all an excuse to interact.

I wonder how the fighting will work. Are we going the realistic route, or are we going by the games? In the context of missiles, I mean. 1000 bullets on a plane is believable (I think they usually have even more then that), but 99 missiles? Not that big of a detail but I'd like to see it addressed.

now I got another question. Are we staring off as cadets again or do we have some time under our wings?

I do have a slight question. multi seat aircraft. how exactly are we gonna make those work? cause I see the A-6 intruder and if I can get Hammer back, he might want to fly that and if thats the case I would consider co piloting with him. but thats a lot of IFs.

Multi-seat aircraft can work out in one of two ways:

1) You can ask another player to be your co-pilot, or vice a versa
2) You can create a personal NPC who will serve as a member of the squadron until the two-seat plane is traded for another kind of single-seat plane

How are squadrons going to work out since this is a relatively small group. Do we make our own faction/squadron or are we all together?

We're together.

I wonder how the fighting will work. Are we going the realistic route, or are we going by the games? In the context of missiles, I mean. 1000 bullets on a plane is believable (I think they usually have even more then that), but 99 missiles? Not that big of a detail but I'd like to see it addressed.

We're going the realistic route of having between 800-1,400 bullets for the gun but only 4-8 missiles depending on the missile type and the plane in question given what it's actually meant to handle.

now I got another question. Are we staring off as cadets again or do we have some time under our wings?

We will be "Nuggets" as Captain Bartlett called them, but we will have some flying time under our wings. Basically we're still in our first 4-6 months of being official pilots with our own planes, so we're still learning the ropes and getting used to the planes themselves.

i'm finding it entertaining that I'm having so much fun just creating my character. if anyone here remembers the bio of my old character, you will notice some, well "similarities" in the history.

The hype for this RP is real. I've been waiting for an Ace Combat rp for YEARS.

Oh sweet. I was working my way through Zero. I was planning on playing Zero, Four, Five, and 6 in order. Unfortunately, I never owned two or three, and my Air Combat is somewhere in the attic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back