• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Ace Combat: Rebirth of Razgriz OOC Discussion

I think my other favorite emotional scene outside of the obvious (Chopper's Death) is at the end of Sea of Chaos where the Kestrel goes down and you see your planes fly off. "I've lost time and time again, but I've finally won ..." Gets to me too.

I think my other favorite emotional scene outside of the obvious (Chopper's Death) is at the end of Sea of Chaos where the Kestrel goes down and you see your planes fly off. "I've lost time and time again, but I've finally won ..." Gets to me too.

Yeah. There's a lot of good writing and dialogue in the game.

True. Only reason I bother to keep the PS2.

Hurry the hell up and remaster Namco!

You can spam the Sony official twitter with #ps2tops4 and write in the names of the games you want brought to ps4. I spammed them at least 200-300 times for AC4, 5, and Zero. But yeah, I hope they remaster it like that poll made it sound like they would.

You can spam the Sony official twitter with #ps2tops4 and write in the names of the games you want brought to ps4. I spammed them at least 200-300 times for AC4, 5, and Zero. But yeah, I hope they remaster it like that poll made it sound like they would.

I don't know why they wouldn't. AC fanbase is a pretty sizable community and one of the polls had like 75 K signatures last time I looked. It'd be really nice to have digital copies because trying to keep all the game discs in playable condition on 10 year old + hardware sucks.

I don't know why they wouldn't. AC fanbase is a pretty sizable community and one of the polls had like 75 K signatures last time I looked. It'd be really nice to have digital copies because trying to keep all the game discs in playable condition on 10 year old + hardware sucks.
Only reasons I still have my ps2 is for my ace combat games. I agree that they should remaster those games. I wouldn't mind fires of liberation being thrown in there also.

Only reasons I still have my ps2 is for my ace combat games. I agree that they should remaster those games. I wouldn't mind fires of liberation being thrown in there also.

Same here. The "meh" story could use some sprucing up too. Six has one of my favorite missions though.

Same here. The "meh" story could use some sprucing up too. Six has one of my favorite missions though.
I didn't mind the story that much. It was good, but if you compared it to the other games it wasn't as good. It was assault horizon's story that I wasn't a fan of. I thought that could have used a lot of work, and that they should have stayed in the strangereal universe

I didn't mind the story that much. It was good, but if you compared it to the other games it wasn't as good. It was assault horizon's story that I wasn't a fan of. I thought that could have used a lot of work, and that they should have stayed in the strangereal universe

Didn't even buy AH. I was so massively disappointed back then on what I believed to be Namco trying to make AC into the next Battlefield/Call of Duty trope I was like "FUCK THAT" and didn't touch it. Still haven't.

As for Six, it wasn't terrible but I wasn't sucked in like I was the earlier games. Even 4 which arguably has one of the weakest storyline presentations (The story itself and the "And so I write to you" was excellent) was leaps and bounds ahead of Six. It kind of gets better once you get past the early Melissa bits, but "Go Dance with the Angels" was irredeemably eye rolling.

Zero made you feel like much more of a badass than any other game. The amazing soundtrack with all that guitar and you just singlehandedly obliteratig everything in reach was incredible.

But feelings wise,five is best. The Sea of Chaos mission was incredible. And the second to last mission, when planes of all sides join you and everyone is singing that damn song as you fly into Sudentor. That made me tear up

Zero made you feel like much more of a badass than any other game. The amazing soundtrack with all that guitar and you just singlehandedly obliteratig everything in reach was incredible.

But feelings wise,five is best. The Sea of Chaos mission was incredible. And the second to last mission, when planes of all sides join you and everyone is singing that damn song as you fly into Sudentor. That made me tear up

Yeah. For a war known as the unsung war, there sure was a lot of singing going on. Lol.

Also Journey Fucking Home, I know everyone talks about it but playing it for the first time, I was in shock for a good 10 minutes after Chopper's death.

Yeah. For a war known as the unsung war, there sure was a lot of singing going on. Lol.

Also Journey Fucking Home, I know everyone talks about it but playing it for the first time, I was in shock for a good 10 minutes after Chopper's death.
That mission hurts me, and I fear the possibility of our gm having a plan for something similar

That mission hurts me, and I fear the possibility of our gm having a plan for something similar

Oh it's not a possibility sir. It's a certainty. In fact, there will be multiple instances of our characters going through the Sea Of Chaos situation as well as facing the pain of Journey Home.

At least Mikel isn't close with anyone yet and thus won't be too hurt :^)

I think this first bit is to bring us closer together. I don't think anyone outside the JustinxAmeliaxJohan trio has made too many buds yet.

Even so, dude, it looks like AJ is absolutely going to be smacked around in that second half.

Hey. I know my reply is due, but I've got a bloody migraine the size of Texas going on in my brain right now. I'm going to try and lay down for a bit and see if that helps.

Completely shitastic post is shitastic.

Ah well, it will get better when the action starts.

When you get into your office at work and see AC 7s launch is going to be delayed again ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back