• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Ace Combat: Belkan Civil War (OOC)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
hmm true. i'll wait then, since wherever the battle will happen, rook and her squad are already assigned to nearby base to guard the area

Been doing research on what it's like to fly a jet, and here are some important and cool little facts:

-A trained pilot can undergo about 9 Gs before passing out thanks to specialized breathing techniques and pants that squeeze their legs.

-It's common for pilots who go through high-G missions to develop bruises, as their blood vessels often burst

-They also often suffer neck and spine problems, as the average helmet can way up to 135 pound when under high Gs

-Most nations require that pilots have at least 12 hours of rest time between missions, with t least 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep

Been doing research on what it's like to fly a jet, and here are some important and cool little facts:

-A trained pilot can undergo about 9 Gs before passing out thanks to specialized breathing techniques and pants that squeeze their legs.

-It's common for pilots who go through high-G missions to develop bruises, as their blood vessels often burst

-They also often suffer neck and spine problems, as the average helmet can way up to 135 pound when under high Gs

-Most nations require that pilots have at least 12 hours of rest time between missions, with t least 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep

Note about that last one: Strangereal seems to violate this rule whenever the hell it wants if the circum-pacific war and belkan war pilots are to be believed.

Oh, since we're sharing research information, I think I still have a list of fighter pilot vernacular / terminology laying around from a previous RP if thats something you guys would like to see.

If I don't, I could probably find the video I got them from.

Huh, for some reason your notification didn't show up

Thanks for answering! Time to rewrite a few things and make Rook show up in Dinsmark too

I used the DCS stuff for the pre flight to add a bit flavour of realism in here Xd

I used the DCS stuff for the pre flight to add a bit flavour of realism in here Xd

Yeah. The DCS stuff is mad useful. Especially the cockpit tutorials since Ive never actually gotten to play it properly due to how much stuff is required.

the DCS stuff is very intresting and is very knowledgable; TIL that the MiG-29A needs the engines to start up seperately (the left, and then the right)

Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford

How do you want to play from here? I went ahead and took care of all the pre-flight stuff on my end. I'm thinking I'm going to let you go through the takeoff procedures and just have Spook follow you out and go airborn next post?

so uh...hmm....
ya'll got favorite jets you prefer when playing an ace combat game?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back